Thread: Test/Deca

Rock_Hard is offline Junior Member

Test/Deca

Alright, I've had my gear for almost 1 week now and don't want to roll it out until I'm sure I've got it right. This is my first cycle, I'm 6'2" 210#, not sure of bf, but not that bad.
    Week 1-10 Test400 (Denkall) 200mg- 2x/week
    Week 1-10 Deca300 (QV) 150mg- 2x/week
    Week 1-15 Nolva 10mg ed
    Week 12-15 Clomid 100mg ed

I will take in a min. of 250g protein/day (broken into 6-7 meals)
    NEED ADVISE ON CALORIE INTAKE
    NEED ADVISE ON CARB INTAKE

Please let me know what you think of cyc, and advise on intakes.

Thx guys!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd run the test a week longer than the deca

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    IMO.... about 4000cals, if you stop gaining weight, up the cals by 500. Concentrate your carbs in the morning and in your PWO meal and second PWO meal.

solid-d is offline Member
    Nice avatar, is she getting banged

I would have to say she's gettin' hammered...why run test 1 wk longer than deca ?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    because of deca 's half life is longer than the test......you want to start your pct when both drugs are about out of your system. you dont want the test to be gone w/ deca still in your system. like doing deca only for a week. run test for 11 weeks, or just cut your deca a week short.

Thumbs up

Good stuff, anybody disagree with that?

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    You don't need to split up the deca dosage bro.. Deca has about a 10-13 day half life.. Shooting deca bi weekly offers no advantage over using once weekly..none at all

Also, deca takes much longer to clear than test..so you will want to stop using deca about 2-3 weeks before you stop using test... YOu may not need 20mg ED of Nolva.. you may get by at 10mg ed..or even 10mg EOD (Just break the pills in half)

Also with respect to calorie intake.. Are you sure you are ready to take anabolics if you don't know how to eat already???

What are your stats bro?
    Age?
    AAS experience?

Jackman is offline Banned
    look in the diet forum plenty of info there.

Quote Originally Posted by phreezer
    You don't need to split up the deca dosage bro.. Deca has about a 10-13 day half life.. Shooting deca bi weekly offers no advantage over using once weekly..none at all

Also, deca takes much longer to clear than test..so you will want to stop using deca about 2-3 weeks before you stop using test... YOu may not need 20mg ED of Nolva.. you may get by at 10mg ed..or even 10mg EOD (Just break the pills in half)

Also with respect to calorie intake.. Are you sure you are ready to take anabolics if you don't know how to eat already???

What are your stats bro?
    Age?
    AAS experience?
    Right now my diet consists of about 200g of protein, 200g of carbs and don't really count calories. I eat mainly chicken, steak, whole wheat pasta, fruit, green vegies, salad and brown rice. I don't eat garbage so I don't count my calories right now. As I said before, I've had my gear for about a week and don't want to jump into it until I've got everything layed out perfectly.
    I'm 6-2", 210#, 26 y/o, lifting hard for 4 years, and have done one cycle of sust250 about 3 years ago.

Oh, and the only reason I'm splittin the deca is to reduce the pain of the T400...

What is your goal? I assume this is a bulker?

Are you lean now? Are you kind of chubby? What?

If you are lean and you are wanting to add mass, you need to eat..and eat a lot..calories actually matter more than protein (it's true, so don't any of you 2gram perlb protien guys start with me) Protein is important but not to the point that you need to eat over 200g per day... For bulking you need to eat 3500+calories a day..and the majority of those should be somewhat clean.. I'm not saying eat 50 cans of tuna.. nor am I saying go eat mcdonalds every meal..but good calories..from Meat and Rice and vegetables will do more for you than those Meal replacements or tubs of protein ever will.. Those things help..but not nearly as much as a good diet rich in vitamins and minerals and EFA's and protien and Carbohydrates...

I'm not as lean as I would like to be, but I'm not some slob walkin around the gym either. My goals are to put on some good, lean muscle and cut it up after I'm finished.

I break my food intake into 6 meals/day...fyi

so eat my man..eat

alright, thanks for the input men, especially phreezer. Do you now understand why I'm splittin' the Deca ?

Sure bro.. You don't like the pain of the high amount of BA that it takes to suspend HIGH mg test.....

alright phreezer, now it looks like you're just tryin to show off...puttin together the scientific explanation of what could have easily been stated as "...to lessen the pain."
    Good stuff phreezer- thanks again.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Hard
    Right now my diet consists of about 200g of protein, 200g of carbs and don't really count calories. I eat mainly chicken, steak, whole wheat pasta, fruit, green vegies, salad and brown rice. I don't eat garbage so I don't count my calories right now. As I said before, I've had my gear for about a week and don't want to jump into it until I've got everything layed out perfectly.
    I'm 6-2", 210#, 26 y/o, lifting hard for 4 years, and have done one cycle of sust250 about 3 years ago.
    About 200g of protein and 200g of carb add up to about 1600cals. At your height and weight, working out hard, you should burn about 2800 cals per day. Therefore, you'll gain about a pound a week by eating 3300 cals/day, and about 2lbs per week eating about 3800 cals/day. As I said before, if you're not gaining add 500 cals. It's the food that will put the weight on.

Don't forget to eat your fat!!!! And check out the diet forum!

Thread Information