marshall_81 is offline New Member

TEST, D-BOL, and DEC

Stats= 180 lbs , 5.8' , 25 years old, 14 % body fat.

Ok here is my question I started my first cycle two weeks ago. I started with deca 400 mg a week for 10 weeks and 30 mg of d-bol for 4 weeks. Now I know thats not what is suggested so I am throwing 500 mg of test en. I inject my deca on moday alternating my glutes. Now i need to know when should i take my test en. Should I also use my glutes on the same day i take my deca or not? Thanks guys!!

NUTRI-VET is offline Junior Member
    You can take your deca and test in same shot. I would break it up take 200mg of deca and 250mg of test twice a week. I would also lower the deca to 300mg ang raise the test to 600mg I like ti take twice as much test as deca.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    Break the shots up liek Nutri-vet said.. I like the test higher as well, but that's just me. You dosage is fine the way it is.

U.R.I.E.L is offline New Member
    Dude - assuming you have a legit gear you're taking way too much - OMG - you need 200mg of Test Enanthate every fifth day for 8-9 weeks then Deca @ 200mg - then you don't want to take 30mg of Dbol because 15mg is everything your body will assimiliate.

I'm for real!!! Trust me.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by U.R.I.E.L
    Dude - assuming you have a legit gear you're taking way too much - OMG - you need 200mg of Test Enanthate every fifth day for 8-9 weeks then Deca @ 200mg - then you don't want to take 30mg of Dbol because 15mg is everything your body will assimiliate.

you're for real??? seriously bro, this is the second time i've seen you give bad advice. show me some studies that 15mg is all your body will "assimiliate". and run test at 200mg every fifth day for 8-9 weeks? only 200mg of deca?? were are you getting your info from?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    you're for real??? seriously bro, this is the second time i've seen you give bad advice. show me some studies that 15mg is all your body will "assimiliate". and run test at 200mg every fifth day for 8-9 weeks? only 200mg of deca?? were are you getting your info from?
    wolfy is right where are you getting this stuff from ?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by U.R.I.E.L

Heres the REAL deal (LMFAO)

I took 500 test/wk, 400 deca/wk, and 30mg dbol/day all for 8 weeks. it was my first real stack, and it was good gear. i went from 170 to 200 FAST. lost about 10 when i came off to water. didnt use anti-e. Great results from the "Bread and Butter Stack" IMO... keep us posted on your results!! good luck bro

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    oh ya sorry... the dbol was for the first 4 weeks only (ooops)

Thread Information