NJou812 is offline Associate Member

Question Help - switching from L-dex to Femara mid cycle

Hey,
    I'm taking .5mg/day of L-dex with 20mg of Nolva and still pretty bloated (which gives me migraines from the higher blood pressure). So I either need to increase L-dex more or try some L-femara.

I have some L-femara and am thinking of switching from the L-dex to the L-femara.

Any thoughts on the best way to make the switch without bloating in between?

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NJou812
    Hey,
    I'm taking .5mg/day of L-dex with 20mg of Nolva and still pretty bloated (which gives me migraines from the higher blood pressure). So I either need to increase L-dex more or try some L-femara.

I have some L-femara and am thinking of switching from the L-dex to the L-femara.

Any thoughts on the best way to make the switch without bloating in between?

You may also want to run an OTC diurhetic... these are cheaper than Anti-e's and are effective at removing water..

Also, how sure are you that increased water retention is the only cause for an increase in hypertension?

Something that needs to be brought up here is the fact that if you're taking tren and or EQ they can cause an increase in blood pressure as well because they bothl cause an explosion of Red Blood cells. This will essentially cause a "thickening" of blood resulting in increased BP.. I know of a man who was on tren and eq and when he had blood work done his blood was so thick that the nurses had difficulty drawing it. Increased Blood volume combined with water retention can cause a real and very serious health risk..... You may want to consider getting on a simple diuretic and maybe even a Prescription Hypertension medication.. Ones that have the least side are Blood pressure meds that fall under the Angiotension antagonist or angiotension blockers.... Second choice would be Calcium channel blockers, and third choice would be beta blockers.

Watch that BP as it is too high and could cause you some serious problems if left untreated....

Also, you may have arterial sclerosis, which combined with AAS use could cause an increase in Hypertension.
    Last edited by phreezer; 11-20-2004 at 12:03 PM.

NJou812 is offline Associate Member
    good info.......my blood pressure is normally just a bit high, but it's the intense workouts that trigger migraines - so I concluded it was from higher BP. Elecrolight drinks and Magnesium have seems to help.

What is a good OTC Directic?

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    You can go to GNC... The ones that are stimulant free don't work as well, they work, just not as well..the caveat to that is they are more mild...and you don't have to worry about potasium depletion with them..

They are fairly easy to find, and fairly common, so you can do a simple google search and do some research on which ones would best meet your needs!

Thread Information