Thread: Sust. Cycle

reelez is offline New Member

Sust. Cycle

What is a good stack for sust.? D-Bol?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    first of all do you know how to take sust? what are your stats as well?

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I would take:

1-2 Dbol 25-50mg ed
    1-12 Sustanon 250mg wk
    1-12 Deca 300mgs wk
    13-14 Clomid 100mg ed

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    I would take:

1-2 Dbol 25-50mg ed
    1-12 Sustanon 250mg wk
    1-12 Deca 300mgs wk
    13-14 Clomid 100mg ed

Thats not good advice bro. Sust should be shot eod. deca should be stopped a week before sust ends and the dose should be less than the sust. Also Clomid needs to be taken at different doses as well. I will be doing this cycle for my 2nd and I will do

1-4 Dbol 30 mg ed
    1-12 Sust 250 500mg wk shot eod
    1-11 Deca 300mg wk
    1-13 10mg Nolva ED
    HCG in there as well not sure about doses and when yet
    15-18 Clomid 300mg then 100mg then 50mg ed

U.R.I.E.L is offline New Member
    Sustanon is a drug that you can administer from 250mg a day to 250mg a month - that's not necessary to shoot EOD incase you're an advanced bb.

Even 750mg of Sustanon can block cortisol sa bad that the risk of injurie is quite heavy.

Stick with 250mg a week for 8 weeks in conjunction with Nandrolone 200mg a week for 8 weeks. You can also add Dbol to kickstart the cycle.

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    you need to shoot sust EOD to keep blood levels steady. you don't have to do 250mg every dose, but you do need to have it EOD.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by U.R.I.E.L
    Sustanon is a drug that you can administer from 250mg a day to 250mg a month - that's not necessary to shoot EOD incase you're an advanced bb.

Even 750mg of Sustanon can block cortisol sa bad that the risk of injurie is quite heavy.

Stick with 250mg a week for 8 weeks in conjunction with Nandrolone 200mg a week for 8 weeks. You can also add Dbol to kickstart the cycle.

bro sust should b shot eod to keep bp levels stable which will keep the sides down. take 500mg/week but slpit it up so u shoot eod. run it 12 weeks not 8 weeks.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    yeah, my friends first cycle was sust 250 once a week, he got chest and back acne so bad it looked like razor burn. I am on 500 weekly injections on wednesday and saturday, and have managed to avoid acne by washing frequently and benzaclin.

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    yeah, my friends first cycle was sust 250 once a week, he got chest and back acne so bad it looked like razor burn. I am on 500 weekly injections on wednesday and saturday, and have managed to avoid acne by washing frequently and benzaclin.
    how 'bout using accutane?

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    I ran sust for 12 weeks 250mgs twice a week stacked with deca 200mgs twice a week andgained about 18lbs.The only sides I had was a little water retention and a little numbness in my hands when I would sleep.I came off with hcg and clomid and only ended up dropping 3lbs when all was said and done which was probally the water.

Quote Originally Posted by U.R.I.E.L

this is getting out of hand bro........3rd or 4th time i've seen you giving out advice like this. should be shot E3D at least. If you only shoot once a week, you're not utilizing the prop ester which is a waste and makes your blood levels unstable. 250mg a month??? wtf is this?? maybe if you're a female BB. your body produces like 70mg a week. 70 x 4 = 280mg a month naturally. taking deca for only 8 weeks??? if you're gonna post advice that is entirely different then what most people on this board talk about, then post some references to your info.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    I would take:

1-2 Dbol 25-50mg ed
    1-12 Sustanon 250mg wk
    1-12 Deca 300mgs wk
    13-14 Clomid 100mg ed
    whare did you pill this one out of? not one thing right with it

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spkmania
    how 'bout using accutane?
    accutane is related to depression and other problems, and with juice already making hormone levels crazy I dont want to risk any crazy mood swings. Benzacane works well and has no side effects if used properly and its applied to the skin as accutane is a pill. Plus I dont really have bad acne, just a few pimples pop up now and again on face chest and back.

U.R.I.E.L is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    this is getting out of hand bro........3rd or 4th time i've seen you giving out advice like this. should be shot E3D at least. If you only shoot once a week, you're not utilizing the prop ester which is a waste and makes your blood levels unstable. 250mg a month??? wtf is this?? maybe if you're a female BB. your body produces like 70mg a week. 70 x 4 = 280mg a month naturally. taking deca for only 8 weeks??? if you're gonna post advice that is entirely different then what most people on this board talk about, then post some references to your info.

Dude why are you saying that Sust should be administered E3D - because of Prop? Why? Sustanon is a mix of esters!!! It was created to give the prolonged activity in the system. It has four esters: Propionate /Phelopropionate/Isocaprionate/Caprionate. The way it's working relay on the scheme: when Propionate is ending the phenyloprop is coming to a play making a constant level of androgens. I know lots of guys think they need to shoot EOD or E3D.

My references? Like do I have a PRO card or something? Am I a personal trainer? I tell you this. You know anything about Mariusz Pudzianowski, right - 2003 World's Strongest Man? The Ukrainian Powerlifting Team? I'm very close to them! That's it - I am not saying anything more. I'm not a regular moron which comes to the board and asks how much test and dbol he should take? If you find my help inadequate or wrong than maybe you're not open to the new ideas of taking AAS.

I know how it looks on the board. I'm a retired moderator and realize that the knowledge is taken from the biggest guys who win contests or so. I would understand your concerns if I recommended huge amounts of AAS.

I'm going to say one more time and I think I leave this board.

50mg ED of Test Prop is enough to gain LBM. With the addition of Dbol @15mg it'd be a very nice stack for newbies. When I come to the US boards and see guys recommending 900mg a week for their first cycle - I'm crying from laughing that there so many naive ppl.

I don't see any reason to give advices to you - I'm getting flamed all the time. So allright then - I just go home.

Bye!
    Last edited by U.R.I.E.L; 11-21-2004 at 03:43 AM.

Jackman is offline Banned
    im not even going to get into this do you research on sust.

civic mick is offline Junior Member
    if you was to shot sus would it b ok shootin 250mg on monday then shooting 250mg on a thursday that is e3d isnt it or is that not enough

Quote Originally Posted by civic mick
    if you was to shot sus would it b ok shootin 250mg on monday then shooting 250mg on a thursday that is e3d isnt it or is that not enough

that would be fine, but you couldnt keep doing it every monday and thursday.....after your thurs shot, 3 days after that is sunday, then wednesday, then saturday, tuesday....you get the point. if you don't want to inject that frequently, try and get ahold of a longer ester like cyp, enanthate , or decanoate. w/ decanoate, you could inject only once a week, the other two would be twice a week.

reelez is offline New Member
    Alot of views and alot of different info. I have researched it and made my mind up on my own, I just wanted to see what you guys thought. Test has worked in the past but I just wanted to step it up a notch.

Thanks

dtr98 is offline Member
    i work in matteson so i'm right next door to you bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grudge Keeper
    I ran sust for 12 weeks 250mgs twice a week stacked with deca 200mgs twice a week andgained about 18lbs.The only sides I had was a little water retention and a little numbness in my hands when I would sleep.I came off with hcg and clomid and only ended up dropping 3lbs when all was said and done which was probally the water.

dtr98 is offline Member
    Grudge Keeper Location: Tinley Park IL

yoi out there???

Quote Originally Posted by dtr98
    i work in matteson so i'm right next door to you bro!

antibhoy is offline New Member
    i have taken injectibles over the last 2 years mainly sustanon 250 and deca but the last few times i havent noteced that great a result compaired to the first time i.e size and euphoric feeling i want to try something else with good results but thats not to risky any suggestions?

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by antibhoy
    i have taken injectibles over the last 2 years mainly sustanon 250 and deca but the last few times i havent noteced that great a result compaired to the first time i.e size and euphoric feeling i want to try something else with good results but thats not to risky any suggestions?

Start a new thread bro, you will get a better response that way

Thread Information