Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

some dnp questions

i was wondering how long you should carb-deplete before going ona dnp cycle. im even wondering if it is even necessary. going to have another go tom evening. i plan on cheating today and get most of my carbs tom pwo, ppwo.

alex117k is offline Junior Member
    I think the standard is to carb deplete 2 days prior to starting your dnp cycle - however, it depends on the amount of dnp you're running.
    Carb depleting is important if you're just planning to run at 200mg a day, but if you're doing 400 or higher mgs daily I wouldn't even bother with it.
    Just my opinion, I'm sure others will disagree.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Phase 1. The 3-day Carb-depletion phase
    Phase One has a three-day duration and begins the four days preceding the ingestion of DNP . The purpose of this phase is to deplete muscle-glycogen content by restricting carbohydrates. This is achieved through a Ketogenic style diet.

Kcals should be restricted to 10-12 times bodyweight in lbs. And carbohydrates should be restricted to less than 60g/day. Protein is consumed at 1 gram per pound of bodyweight or higher and the remaining dietary calories should come from fat.

This phase lasts exactly 3 days, and will reduce muscle-glycogen levels so that the body is forced to rely on fat as fuel more readily when you start your DNP cycle.

Thread Information