Served is offline Associate Member

What are your anadrol experiences??!..

Just wondering what kind of experiences you bros have had taking anadrol . This is something I have never taken, but have thought about it for a while. What dosages have you taken and for how long?? Thanks guys!!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have taken it twice allready and didnt like it either time. I took it this time for an extended period of time and the side effectd was horrible. I would take Dbol over Anadrol from now on. It helps you grow at first but for me it eventually it kills my appetite. It has given me the worst case of acne I have ever had. And real fast resting heart rate and high blood presure.

raw12 is offline Associate Member
    i took anarol a few times allways got gains however some sides.i aslo tried m1t let me tell you what...i had better gains les side but i could not sleep at night.some times laying in bed for hours.m1t is cheap as hell androl cost alot.imo m1t blows the doors off anadro!

raw12 is offline Associate Member
    one more thing on anadrol (50mgs)my bp was 160/90 on m1t (30mgs)145/80.

NUTRI-VET is offline Junior Member
    I love Anadrol I take it year round 150mg -250mg a day.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NUTRI-VET
    I love Anadrol I take it year round 150mg -250mg a day.
    I hope you come off every few weeks bro

Yeah...thats an exceptionally poor idea...

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raw12
    i took anarol a few times allways got gains however some sides.i aslo tried m1t let me tell you what...i had better gains les side but i could not sleep at night.some times laying in bed for hours.m1t is cheap as hell androl cost alot.imo m1t blows the doors off anadro!
    i'm going to venture out and say that you had some fake anadrol or something. no way is M1T going to put on up to 15 pounds in 2 weeks. And i dont know who you buy from, but drol is not all that expensive. I have never personally used it but was really thinking about it for my next cycle, however with what ppl are saying, i think i'll stick with dbol or try halo.

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    I took it for 30 days, 1 tab daily. It caused my blood pressure to shoot up to about 146 over 100. My head would throb all night and it felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest. My left arm would hurt anytime I tried to work out from the increased blood pressure. It sucked and the gains aren't good enough for the dangers.

Thread Information