D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

Tren aka Fina...

Okay it said that tren is a strong androgen and that it lacks estrogenic activity but tren being derived from the anabolic nandrole (DECA DURABOLIN ) does this mean that since tren is not estrogenic so than its a progesteron like deca ?

The Iron Game is offline Retired Moderator
    almost spot on, tren is, i believe 3 times more androgenic than test and is probably the most toxic or one of the most toxic steroids that can cause the most damage to your internal organs as well as skin problems such as acne. Fina shouldnt really be used by novices or those who arent under consultation from a physician. The good thing about gyno caused by fina is that it is temporary due to short half life of trenbolone . Anti estrogens as well as winstrol will not prevent the gyno caused by fina.

peace

thx good info

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i don't know about tren being a nandrolone derivative, but yeah, it's very active at the androgen receptor, 3-4x binding affinity compared to test like IG said.

tren has some progestenic properties, but unlike deca , the molecular structure of trenbolone does not allow it to aromatize. however, when trenbolone breaks down, some of its metabolites my aromatize into progesterone, causing progesterone related problems. i don't know how much truth there is to this though because i swell up like a balloon on only 300mg/wk deca, but 100mg/day tren doesn't give me an ounce of water retention.

heh

PunkRawk is offline Member
    anti estro's won't fix progesterone related gyno bro....only vitex otc or ru-486 will help with that....

Thread Information