k_dogg is offline Associate Member

for those with knowledge or experience with GYNO...

i seem to have developed little lumps post cycle behind my nipples. the left is larger. id say the left is about the size of a peanut. now i have nolvadex and ive also heard that a dose of 80mg ed will reduce it. if you have had experience of this how long did it take you ( or your friend or whoeover) to reduce the lumps?
    just need to work out if i need more nolva. would it be advisable to get proviron to run concurrently?

80mgs/day of Nolvadex has never been used in any study I've read.

Try 2.5mgs/day of Letro...it worked for me...and thats the dose used in many studies.

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    i got it only in my right nipple after taking 50mg of dianabol for a few days. Had surgery to cut the glands out of both sides and some liposuction. was really depressed about the whole situation a few weeks after the op, but now i'm glad i had it done, chest looks great, except for a little scar tissue around my nipple area.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    80mgs/day of Nolvadex has never been used in any study I've read.

Try 2.5mgs/day of Letro...it worked for me...and thats the dose used in many studies.
    every post ive found with a search says that 60-80mg nolva is used when symptoms arise...?
    i might grab some letro cheers

bumb...

would it be best to deal with this before beggining another cycle?
    i think ill have to put off my cycle wich was gonna start soon. i do have some lumps and a little fatty tissue around them unfortunately. i feel like bob from fight club though its obviously not that bad.
    i just cant realy get a straight answer about wether this gets reduced with letro/nolva or if the condition is permenant???
    does anybody know?
    can anybody say from experience if this problem can be solved without surgery??

Thread Information