daveroth is offline Banned

first cycle-just anavar

If I stick with 30-40mgs a day.How long should I take it, and what percentage will I keep. Thinking about drinking winny along with it too.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    I don't think mixing anavar and winstrol is a good idea. They are both 17aa and toxic to the liver. Anavar with creatine is supposed to be a good first time stack. Maybe get some primobolan depot. Another very safe steriod . Use the anavar for like 6-8 weeks. You should keep all of your gains. Quality muscle gains with anavar.

shoot1 is offline New Member
    I wouldn't excpect too much weight gain but nice steady quality muscle improvement and you will probably notice good strength increases at that dose. Yeah winstrol tabs + anavar would be tough on your liver. Anavar appears to be overall one of the safest AS available though don't expect the same gains as with the more androgenic stuff. Anavar is mainly anabolic and increases protein synthesis so up your protein and calories while using. I read that some doc was using Anavar to reduce muscle wasting in chronically ill and burned patients with good results and very little (if any) side effects. (Now don't everyone go and burn themselves)

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    var alone is a terrible waste of money. stacking with winny is also very uneffective. var stacks well with primo, eq, test, and most other injectables, but i have a feeling you don't want to inject...

The Iron Game is offline Retired Moderator
    anavar and winstrol are not as bad as people think, despite both being 17aa it doesnt equate to liver damage, in fact anavar has been used to help repair damaged livers in some patients. For a first time cycle unless you wish to use just testosterone I think the price of anavar is well worth the cost and is an excellent first cycle at the right dose.

mackrazy is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    var alone is a terrible waste of money. stacking with winny is also very uneffective. var stacks well with primo, eq, test, and most other injectables, but i have a feeling you don't want to inject...
    How effective would anavar be with Deca , will that be a good safe stack?

4plates is offline Banned
    do you have any plans on getting back with Van Halen

welcome to the board bro.
    really i cant answer your question,but thought i would welcome ya

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    mackrazy

I started out researching a few months ago, just like you. I wanted to do an Anavar only cycle. I actually did a few years ago with decent results. Then I researched Deca as well.
    Deca is a great drug, but it works better with other steroids . Plus if you do deca alone you run the risk of the dreaded Deca-Dick (limp for weeks). So the way to fix that is to do some Test with the deca. That will not only keep the member working it will work far better than deca alone. You might run the Anavar the last 5 weeks of the cycle to harden you up a bit. I will qualify this by saying I have not done this cycle, but have done a bit of homework

Of course you will need Clomid and anti-e on hand.

TheStromba :

Thanks for the info :-) Yeah i have been advised to take Test with Deca too. But the only thing that puts me off about it is the thought of getting another or a bigger injection. Im thinking of Deca, an oral (maybe anavar ) and clomid and hcg on hand. gonna spend a lil more time researching .... thanks

Maggs145 is offline Junior Member
    Yea bro, i would'nt do an Anavar only cycle. I did that for my first cycle. My strength increase was awesome but got little to no muscle gains. Anavar is a very unike steroid , in that it increases the creatine phosphate synthesis. Which basicly means it allows your muscle to store an incredible amount of ATP(energy) without gaining size, and also replenishes ATP at a mcuh faster rate. All steroids do this to some degree, but Anavar is by far the king of creatine phophate synthesis. Making it an ideal drug for athletes such as boxers, wrestlers, and powerlifters. They are able to pack some power into their muscle, yet not gain any weight in order to stay in their restricted weight classes.
    This drug is an excellent combo wtih a proteins synthesis drug. The Anavar will allow you to push a good amount of weight, and the protein synthesis drug, such as deca , primo, or equi, will rapidly increase the rate of protein deposit in the muscle.
    If you are looking for some quality gains i would stack it with something like primo, deca, or equi. You could stack in with winny and have no worries about your liver if you inject the winny. Anavar is not even close to as harsh on your liver as the 17aa's like winny and d-bol are. Hope i helped you out bro. later

Hey Maggs45

You stated that you had an awesome increase in strength, but wouldnt it be right to say that as strength increases so does muscle ....
    im pretty new here ......

Maggs145 is offline Junior Member
    mackrazy,

Well, usually yes. Because without meds the amount of CP(creatine phospate), which is the energy for muscle, is usually proportional to the size of the muscle. let me try to use an analogy here. Lets say for every ounce of muscle, there are 30 CP's without steroids . Anavar greatly increase the amount of CP in the muscle, it makes the muscle very dense and power packed without increasing the size. So say you start taking Anavar, now lets say for every ounce of muscle there are 100 CP's. But CP's are very, very small molecules. They barely weight anything. It is the protein that adds the weight to the muscle, and Anavar is on the low end of the scale for protein synthesis, but very high on the scale for Phospocreatine syntheis.

After baffling you with all this technical talk, to answer your question, a great increase in strength can be obtained without gaining much muscle by using steroids. But without steroids it holds true that a gain strength is accompanied by a gain in muscle tissue and vice versa. I hope that helps you out a lil. any more Q's jus let me know.

Thread Information