djacosta is offline Junior Member

prop or prop and tren

I was wondering if people have cycled test prop and then prop and tren together to know what the difference would be as far as getting lean if they were on the same diet...any input would be great...thanks

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    prop/tren is a great cycle. id say u def get better gains running the 2 together than just prop by itself. throw some eq in there and its the best cycle to gain lean mass IMO.

U.R.I.E.L is offline New Member
    How many cycles have you had bro - that depends on your bb experience - Prop and Tren is one of the best combos you can think of - plain and simple. I don't recommend using Tren for the first cycle - there are many softer drugs you can still use and be fine!

For LBM - do the std Prop/Winny cycle add some cardio 3-4x week.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    prop/tren is great, but prop/prop is still good.

Quote Originally Posted by U.R.I.E.L
    How many cycles have you had bro - that depends on your bb experience - Prop and Tren is one of the best combos you can think of - plain and simple. I don't recommend using Tren for the first cycle - there are many softer drugs you can still use and be fine!

For LBM - do the std Prop/Winny cycle add some cardio 3-4x week.
    i have done many cycles before...just never prop...i have done winni and tren or test e and tren and winn...but this is my first time using prop...i am using it with 2 iu of GH and eating clean...but i am not getting as lean as i want to..i am using 50mg of test prop a day...so thats why i thought maybe i should throw in some tren but i was thinking i will hold some more water on tren...i am 225 and 9% and i cant get leaner on this cycle or drop weight..so any ideas and suggestions would be awesome...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    prop/tren is great, but prop/prop is still good.

how much prop do u suggest i am taking 50mg per day and 2 iu of GH...is that enough...didnt want any water retention...taking nolv and arimidex also...thanks

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djacosta
    how much prop do u suggest i am taking 50mg per day and 2 iu of GH...is that enough...didnt want any water retention...taking nolv and arimidex also...thanks

I guess that would depend on what your goals are.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    I guess that would depend on what your goals are.
    i am just trying to loose some fat and get down to 6-7%...so i dont know if by taking what i stated above and good diet this is possible...thanks

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    water retention isn't fat... remember that when you make your test dosage... I would go higher... 100mg/ed prop and 75mg/ed tren .... Just makes sense to me.... pretty standard...

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    water retention isn't fat... remember that when you make your test dosage... I would go higher... 100mg/ed prop and 75mg/ed tren.... Just makes sense to me.... pretty standard...
    ok i appologize if i sound ignorant i just dont know..but if i am looking bloated say for 8 weeks how is that getting me leaner...i dont understand can you please explain a bit more thanks

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop and Tren rock. tren is basically 5 times more powerful than test. prop is great for ED injections and very steady levels... cut the bloat with an anti-e if ya like, and dont forget PCT! That cycle will shut you down HARD!! I'm gonna use HCG 500iu E4D to stop the testicular atrophy next time (soon!!) and clomid PCT for sure, but its your game bro

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    Prop and Tren rock. tren is basically 5 times more powerful than test. prop is great for ED injections and very steady levels... cut the bloat with an anti-e if ya like, and dont forget PCT! That cycle will shut you down HARD!! I'm gonna use HCG 500iu E4D to stop the testicular atrophy next time (soon!!) and clomid PCT for sure, but its your game bro
    can you suggest a dose to take please while keeping water retention very low....thanks

well, 75mg ED prop, with 50mg ED tren works, but if you bloat a little take Nolvadex 10 mg ED or L-dex .25 ED, and the water stays off... dont forget PCT

Latimus is offline Banned
    the problem with tren on the first cycle is the outrageous strength and mass gains....

most would say that is not a problem, but i can say from experience, YOUR TENDONS WONT KEEP UP WITH YOUR MUSCLE so even if feel like superman, dont think ya are cause you'll know it from all your tendonitits after your done from overstressing them... ya gotta build em' up too over time... its one of the major reasons most ppl will recommend a good "base" before starting aas, like a year or two in the gym reaching your "natural plateau"... have a friend who this REALLY worked for... good base, awsome gains after on ass... he looks awsome, after 4 weeks

Latimus is offline Banned
    sure its a problem...tentons as you mentioned...unbelieveable stretchmarks...everyone knowing that you are on something....etc...

i knew someone wouldnt understand what i meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    sure its a problem...tentons as you mentioned...unbelieveable stretchmarks...everyone knowing that you are on something....etc...

no prob bro ***as i rub my sore elbow***

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus

no prob bro ***as i rub my sore elbow***

Thread Information