Thread: Test and d-bol

guns626 is offline Associate Member

Test and d-bol

What if some one has been on test for 4 weeks and then gets somemore test and d-bol. Will the d-bol still be beneficial in the middle of a cycle. And I was planning on bumping the test up to 250mg/2wk from 150/2wk. Let me know what you guys think. Iwould really appreciate the help.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    im not to sure what you mean by your test doses but i think there too low... and you can take the dbols whenever you want during cycle but usually ppl take either beginning or end

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    good question.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    what kind of test are you taking, basically your body naturally produces about 70mgs per week so if your doing 150mg/2wk then you really arent accomplishing much. as far as the dbol is concerned you coud take it whenever and i prefer towards the middle of a cycle when everything is in full swing.

bro I do not see how you think my test is to low. I Am going up from 300mg/wk to 500mg/wk. These may be conservative but I am not in the school of thought that more is better; more is just more. My question is will I see some definite results from the d-bol in the middle of my test cycle. Please let me know your thoughts.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    bro i read what you had wrong i thought it was 150mgs every two weeks not twice a week. i am an advocate for low doses myself and just laugh at people who use a gram/wk of test. if you start to drop some dbol you will notice a jump in weight and strength.

Thanks bro, I just wanted to know if it would be beneficial to use the d-bol or save it for the beginning of another cycle.

U.R.I.E.L is offline New Member
    You can take Dbol 3weeks on 3weeks off and then repeat in a long cycle. But remember dont exceed 15mg per 24h if you're a first or a second time user.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by U.R.I.E.L
    You can take Dbol 3weeks on 3weeks off and then repeat in a long cycle. But remember dont exceed 15mg per 24h if you're a first or a second time user.

don't exceed 15mg per day?? lol theres guys on here that take over 100mg a day

So, how much d-bol should a first time user use? I was thinking about 20mg in 6 spaced doses throughout the day. Peace

thick one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    So, how much d-bol should a first time user use? I was thinking about 20mg in 6 spaced doses throughout the day. Peace
    How the hell are you going to divide that? just take 1 (5mg tab) every 4 hours and you will be just fine...

I have liquid 40mg/ml d-bol. I can dose it in any increment I want. Anybody elses thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    don't exceed 15mg per day?? lol theres guys on here that take over 100mg a day

Sure they are - I don't doubt - but here's a question - do you think it's the way to go?

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Where did you get that info from? I'm curious to see how that was determanded.
    I have seen many 1st cycles run dbol 25-30mg ed for 4 wks and second cycles run it as high as 50mg ed for 4-5 weeks.

Guns626, Personally I feel dbol is best used to jump start a cycle from day one....that way one doesn't have to wait for the test to kick in. Go ahead and up the test to 500mg ew....you will see a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by bornbad71
    Where did you get that info from? I'm curious to see how that was determanded.
    I have seen many 1st cycles run dbol 25-30mg ed for 4 wks and second cycles run it as high as 50mg ed for 4-5 weeks.

Agree - we all see ppl using 25-40mg of Dbol per day. IMHO it's a waste of money and gear for newbies and intermediates. Look back to the 60' and 70' bbs - Frank Zane/Sergio Olivia. Those guys didn't need 40-50mg of Dbol to build awesome physique.

Remember it's the knowledge not the dosages that can make you a champion!

Peace bro.

Where did I get it? Well I'd need hours to explain and probably then could be able to convince you all.

I don't think it's necessary - you have my word for it!
    Last edited by U.R.I.E.L; 11-20-2004 at 02:06 PM.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Agree - we all see ppl using 25-40mg of Dbol per day. IMHO it's a waste of money and gear for newbies and intermediates. Look back to the 60' and 70' bbs - Frank Zane/Sergio Olivia. Those guys didn't need 40-50mg of Dbol to build awesome physique.

Remember it's the knowledge not the dosages that can make you a champion!

Peace bro.

Where did I get it? Well I'd need hours to explain and probably then could be able to convince you all.

I don't think it's necessary - you have my word for it!

you cant compare guys on here to zane and sergio......first of all, not everyone is gifted enough to have the body to compete in MR O. Those guys had great genetics in the first place. second, how do you know the exact doses these guys were taking??

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    you cant compare guys on here to zane and sergio......first of all, not everyone is gifted enough to have the body to compete in MR O. Those guys had great genetics in the first place. second, how do you know the exact doses these guys were taking??
    Yeah bro I cannot - each of us is different!

If anone can give me a scientific reserch that you should be taking 30-40mg of Dbol ED for newbies I'll send to everyone a $1000 check.

The problem is in the pharmacology of the drugs - newbies don't know. Why am I being flamed? Is it because I "wreckemend" less gear, less money spent on gear but still guarantee the same effects? Try to imagine how much water retention you are able to keep and how many side effects you're gonna tolerate by exceeding the dosages???

I am not going to repeat myself - it's not my desire to convince each of you that this way is better than other. I more less know what works and how to get the results.

Once again I'm here to help not to insult anyone!

Thread Information