wallycn is offline Banned

PGF-2a who has used this?

What was your experience with it. How long were you on it and how high of a dose did you take. Also how many times did you inject it and were? I have read that you should not shoot it in the abs, but then other guys have said they did and had good results. Any help on this would be apprecitated. I have been researching it alot, but I would like to get some first hand experiences.

bump.............anybody??????

no one has used this before?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I know angelxterminator has, bump so he will see it.

bump

bump one more time

Quote Originally Posted by wallycn
    bump one more time
    no one has used this?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    What was your experience with it. How long were you on it and how high of a dose did you take. Also how many times did you inject it and were? I have read that you should not shoot it in the abs, but then other guys have said they did and had good results. Any help on this would be apprecitated. I have been researching it alot, but I would like to get some first hand experiences.
    I'm using it right now, along with igf-1 and gh, about to switch over to the aas portion of the cycle.

I've been using it for about a month, and the igf and others for 3.
    I've been doing .5ml injections at first, but now do 1ml injections, 6 times per day. 3 in my biceps, and 3 in my calves.

It does screw with your smooth muscle though, and does make my stomach cramp up a bit, and have to sh*t a little bit after the injection. I have not injected in my abs due to this reason, but others have, as you said.

MIKE XXL is a mod on this board, he also has used it previously. Maybe he will chime in as well?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I never heard of this, but if you want abs.... IGF-1 and longer testosterone cycles will burn tummy fat off enough... My last cycle had IGF1 and 30 weeks of testosterone and it brought out my obliques real good... now I am back on testosterone after 2.5 months off and I am noticing my midsection abs are really starting to show. Dont know if I am loosing that much more tummy fat or if its because I am on weighted abs machines and running the nearly the maximum weight, getting the muscle development in the abs to just show thru the fat more but... I didnt expect or notice it because I have rapid weight gain with the going back on cycle thing but the wife noticed it last night and I was like, oh wow you are right! Genuine 6 pack, cool!!!! I didnt really expect it because, well Halloween came by, ate tons of chocolate, been eating Wendy's triples, regular coca colas, etc... not really eating that clean, however on me the testosterone makes me lean regardless. Just so long as I stay away from weight gainer shakes, I'll be OK.

Only one thing I have to say about abs... **** it puts the wife in heat... this is nice.... she was all over me when I was not interested because PCT reduced my libido... now I am all full of testosterone... having abs improve more means now she is just as hot for sex as I am... **** life is good!! When you are getting laid a lot, you are a happy guy with big smile on your face a lot!!
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-17-2004 at 10:31 AM.

Yeah, but I got 4 30ml(5mg/ml)vials of this stuff, so I was just wondering if anyone has tried to shoot this in their love handles or abs. I know your not supose to, but I have read of guys doing it and getting good results. I thinking I'm gonna work up to taking 4 1ml shots a day for a total of 20mgs a day. Do you guys think this is good enough to get good results.

bump for anyone else that uses this ****.
    Last edited by wallycn; 11-17-2004 at 10:47 AM.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Only one thing I have to say about abs... **** it puts the wife in heat... this is nice.... she was all over me when I was not interested because PCT reduced my libido... now I am all full of testosterone ... having abs improve more means now she is just as hot for sex as I am... **** life is good!! When you are getting laid a lot, you are a happy guy with big smile on your face a lot!![/QUOTE]

that's what I'm talkin about I can't wait for my wife to give me injections.

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    Is it just me or did this tread get off course?

I was hoping to read about pgf-2a........

Quote Originally Posted by ddoublevision
    Is it just me or did this tread get off course?

I was hoping to read about pgf-2a........
    bump

SuperChicken1 is offline Junior Member
    Bump especially for transdermal PGF2a

bump

can I use this with clen and t3.....someone answer.

can I use this with clen and t3.....someone answer.
    Yep...you can.

I like this ****, injects are a little painful, but the pain only last for about 30mins. Other sides I've noticd are chills and then feeling really hot, tight chest and shortness of breath and just a little coughing.

Thread Information