1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

Is perminent sterility possible with AAS use over time?

Just something I've been wondering with me and my fiance talking about having children eventualy. Assuming you do flawless PCT every time is there any chance? Say after 4-5 years of AAS use with cycles ranging from 3-12 months (nothing planned, just in case I decide on an extended cycle within the next 5 years, who knows).

My PCT includes Nolva, Clomid and Trib, would anything else be benificial? I also run HCG before PCT but not during.

Can someone thats maybe run an incredible number of crazy cycles thats still had children put my mind at ease

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Not sure if sterility will be an issue. But there is a possibility of shutting yourself down. Low test levels means low libido, and that could be a problem.
    It depends on what you run for your cycles, and how long. PCT is always a must, but certain cycles for extended times can require different protocls.

Yeah I understand it would be much more difficult on cycle or right after PCT to get her pregnant but I mean if I came off for 6 months and completely recovered, would there ever be a chance I could become sterile? Excluding low libido or test levels I mean strictly sperm count.

mr_man is offline Associate Member
    My high school coach was sterile and blamed it on aas use in the past.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    You can recover fine and everything is ok. However, there is always possibilities. But even if you just had a lower sperm count, it would still be possible to get her pregnant.

Latimus is offline Banned
    i know of one pro personally who cant have kids...doesnt mean it was the steroids ...but im sure it didnt help....

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I work with a guy who is sterile from steroid use , then again he was on a gram of test/week for 3 years straight, from age 15-18.

I'm sure using AAS in the dead center of puberty has the potential to cause alot more problems

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Are we actually sterile during cycle? and if so how soon do we start ? as soon as the cycle starts? or midway or what?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    using HCG during a cycle (a must IMO) keeps the boys from atrophy, that way PCT is much more effective. i use 500iu E4D. without, your boys shrink, and sperm count decreases... as for permanent sterility, BUMP

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i cant really c it happening, but it makes me kinda worried if i think about it. im gon b pissed if it makes me sterile!! but look at arnold and ronnie coleman they have kids. my buudy just got his girl pregnant on a cycle and hes been juicing for at least 5-6 yrs.

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    Lou ferrigno has children as well if I am not mistaken .

Thread Information