JerzeyBoy is offline Member

I'm almost ready for my cycle..just need some polishing. Help please...

Fellas...

I'm pretty sure on what I have to do to get my cycle started. But there are some small questions I do have...not many, just some to get some things polished up. I would like to remind everyone that my goal for this cycle is to gain as much weight as I can. I mean AS MUCH AS I CAN. If I could, I want to be able to put on 20-25lbs...even more if possible... This is my cycle:

Cycle:
    Week 1-5: Dbol 40mgs ED
    Week 1-12: Test Cypionate 400mgs EW (Shots taken Monday & Thursday)
    Week 1-11: Deca 300mgs EW (Shots taken Monday & Thursday)
    Week 1-12: B6 200mgs ED
    Week 1-12: Nolva 10mg ED

18 days after last Test shot, Clomid 300mgs on day 1, than 100mgs ED for 30days.

Now here are my questions:

1: As you can see, my dbol is gonna be taken in the early weeks of the cycle. Week 1-5. But, I was also reading about taking the dbol towards the end of the cycle rather than in the beginning. What's better to do to gain mega mass?

2: 18 days after the last test shot, I will start to take the clomid. 300mgs on day 1 than 100mgs ED for 30 days after that...now my only question is this...you know the 18 days in between the last test shot and the first consumption of the PCT? What's to be taken there...does nolva continue to be taken, or b6? Or any of the supplements I have to take like Glutamine, milk thistle, cranberry extract...etc..??

3: Once I'm done with taking the dbol, should I continue to take Milk Thistle? Will it limit gains? I'm trying to put on mass like hell.

Thanks for all the help out there brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    Fellas...

I'm pretty sure on what I have to do to get my cycle started. But there are some small questions I do have...not many, just some to get some things polished up. I would like to remind everyone that my goal for this cycle is to gain as much weight as I can. I mean AS MUCH AS I CAN. If I could, I want to be able to put on 20-25lbs...even more if possible... This is my cycle:

Cycle:
    Week 1-5: Dbol 40mgs ED
    Week 1-12: Test Cypionate 400mgs EW (Shots taken Monday & Thursday)
    Week 1-11: Deca 300mgs EW (Shots taken Monday & Thursday)
    Week 1-12: B6 200mgs ED
    Week 1-12: Nolva 10mg ED

18 days after last Test shot, Clomid 300mgs on day 1, than 100mgs ED for 30days.

Now here are my questions:

1: As you can see, my dbol is gonna be taken in the early weeks of the cycle. Week 1-5. But, I was also reading about taking the dbol towards the end of the cycle rather than in the beginning. What's better to do to gain mega mass?

2: 18 days after the last test shot, I will start to take the clomid. 300mgs on day 1 than 100mgs ED for 30 days after that...now my only question is this...you know the 18 days in between the last test shot and the first consumption of the PCT? What's to be taken there...does nolva continue to be taken, or b6? Or any of the supplements I have to take like Glutamine, milk thistle, cranberry extract...etc..??

3: Once I'm done with taking the dbol, should I continue to take Milk Thistle? Will it limit gains? I'm trying to put on mass like hell.

Thanks for all the help out there brothers.
    bump..common guys

Well...gee whiz...since you waited 15 whole minutes to bump your own thread...

1. Take it in the Beginning.
    2. Continue taking everything (nolv., b6, whatever...).
    3. Yes. No.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    1) at the start 2) Nolva 3) you can continue to take it.

Thanks a lot guys, appreciate it

imann is offline Member
    You could bump your test to 500 or even 750(if you wanted to)and also up the deca to 400 or 500....that would ensure larger gains......that is a judgement call only you can make...good luck with your cycle bro

Thread Information