mrwb is offline New Member

anyone ever heard of XXX labs

i know they are an UG lab, just curious if anyone has tried this stuff out. thanks

Jackman is offline Banned
    nope. i think hooker was guna try them

I assume it's good stuff....I've corresponded with the Pimp who runs that lab...

He is, however, guilty of openly advertising on boards that allow such nonsense...and thus, I feel I can't reccomend XXXLabs to anyone until he practices safer buisness procedures.

Nice guy...probably good products...and just waiting to get busted.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Smart man Hooker

CHIPNDALER69 is offline New Member
    ILL BUMP XXXLABS ..GUY HAS A GREAT REP OVER AT AB WHERE SOURCES CAN POST...BUT HAVNT TRIED ANY OF HIS PRODUCTS JUST YET........GONNA GET SOME OF HIS VAR REAL SOON..PM ME MRWB IF YA GOT ANYMORE ???

ChipNDaler

Frankly, it's the fact that he posts at AB that makes me say that he's not a safe person to order from. Those boards are unsafe, and quite frankly, a joke.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Frankly, it's the fact that he posts at AB that makes me say that he's not a safe person to order from. Those boards are unsafe, and quite frankly, a joke.
    They definitely draw too much attention from the wrong sets of eyes....

XXXLabs has decent products (I've heard) and decent prices (I have a list) ...but their association with AB and open-source-boards in general makes me nervous. Too bad....the guy who runs that Lab seems to be a nice guy.

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    I have heard good things about xxxlabs

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Thier legit but as hooker said they do posted on open source posting boards, so like with all that we do in this game be careful

JohnnyB

felipe is offline New Member
    bump for results from XXXLabs sauce!

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    whats the website for AB? not sure what the abbreviation is for

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    it's an UG lab, won't have a website - and just because there is a site doesn't make it good or legit...most of the time if there is a website, kiss your money goodbye or expect a knock at the door with a controlled delivery

AB is an abreviation for a message board, im just not sure which one

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    AB is an abreviation for a message board, im just not sure which one
    then its probably better that you dont know. HONESTLY. All thats gonna happen when you go there is you are going to see all this **** and think, WOW who do I choose from. THIS IS AWESOME. But in all actual reality with all the BULL**** AND DRAMA going on I wouldn't want to register there and be known to go there.

Play it safe and stay FAR FAR away from those type of boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Stout1
    then its probably better that you dont know. HONESTLY. All thats gonna happen when you go there is you are going to see all this **** and think, WOW who do I choose from. THIS IS AWESOME. But in all actual reality with all the BULL**** AND DRAMA going on I wouldn't want to register there and be known to go there.

Play it safe and stay FAR FAR away from those type of boards.
    Haha, I checked it out just for the hell of it. That looks REALLY dangerous. Don't think anyone could take it seriously.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    Haha, I checked it out just for the hell of it. That looks REALLY dangerous. Don't think anyone could take it seriously.
    Well its serios thats why I wouldnt go there. Too much "heat" possibly there if you know what I mean.

Stay safe,

Stout1

daaaan is offline Associate Member
    There's even a board that has around 11 domestic labs and as much european labs. (HF is among them)

I was surfing the web yesterday and found it.

How safe do you think that is? i just hope those labs don't get shut down cause of that.

**** terrorists! yall hi-jacked this thread with the AB stuff..lol

so. ..how about some results on XXXLabs Enanthate ?

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by felipe
    **** terrorists! yall hi-jacked this thread with the AB stuff..lol

so. ..how about some results on XXXLabs Enanthate ?
    Try it and let me now

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    That Lab sent me one real test and one fake. But was very cheap

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    Mixed feelings i got 2 for the price of one still was cheap, I think they may be a selective scamer my cousins was all good

Ouch! Not what I wanted to hear, how do you know one of your bottles was fake? I just started my first cycle this Monday and my first shot went pretty smooth. I've had some pain in my quad that I injected the gear into but I was assuming the pain was from me being shakey I hope hes not a selective scammer, I guess I'll be the labrat. I'll keep yall posted on my results from my gear.

by the way my cycle will be Test. Enan. @ 600mg. a week for 10 weeks

Chizzad is offline New Member
    I ordered DBOL from them and it came in orange capsules which have never been seen since more DBOL are tablets. So, we don't know if they are real or not. I just started 4 days ago and am upping my dosage so we'll see if I have any gains in about a week or two.

My friend who I am sharing this account with me is on Test and has been for 4 weeks and has not seen any gain so it may be a scam, who knows.

pmpjce is offline New Member
    Update,

XXXLabs does not post on AB anymore. I took down my list in January and have informed Hooker of XXXlabs going private. I have many refs and repeat customers that can vouch for my prods if anyone is interested.

PJ

I thought I had updated my comments...I must have done so in another thread.

XXXLabs have stopped open-source-posting, and I would now reccomend them to anyone without reservation. I've heard alot of positive feedback on them, and know them to be legit, and that it's a high quality buisness.

TX Gator is offline New Member

XXX Labs

Hooker,

Sent you an email

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought I had updated my comments...I must have done so in another thread.

XXXLabs have stopped open-source-posting, and I would now reccomend them to anyone without reservation. I've heard alot of positive feedback on them, and know them to be legit, and that it's a high quality buisness.

they are one of the top 3 domestic sources IMO. Very professional guy....great gear, fast shipping, excellent communication...he's the total package

BigWilly3 is offline New Member
    hasn't returned my emails in 5 days...and he was very timely up until funds were sent...

somewhat concerned...

anyone heard from him lately?

nevermind...everything is cool.

Once you have sent funds, and your source has confirmed that he got them, stop e-mailing him. Just wait.

I've gotten PM's and e-mails from guys saying "I sent my funds 12 minutes ago, and he hasn't shipped my goods or replied to my e-mails..."

If you haven't waited a week, then you shouldn't be asking where your gear is yet. After a week, you deserve an e-mail explaining why it hasn't gotten to you....

After 2 weeks, I'd consider it late, and then you should e-mail or PM a mod, and we can (perhaps) help sort things out....I happen to know that the Dude who runs XXXLabs recently had a death in his family, and that explains the "late" orders (which were all delivered within a week of funds being picked up, anyway).

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    nice prices

Once you have sent funds, and your source has confirmed that he got them, stop e-mailing him. Just wait.

I've gotten PM's and e-mails from guys saying "I sent my funds 12 minutes ago, and he hasn't shipped my goods or replied to my e-mails..."

If you haven't waited a week, then you shouldn't be asking where your gear is yet. After a week, you deserve an e-mail explaining why it hasn't gotten to you....

After 2 weeks, I'd consider it late, and then you should e-mail or PM a mod, and we can (perhaps) help sort things out....I happen to know that the Dude who runs XXXLabs recently had a death in his family, and that explains the "late" orders (which were all delivered within a week of funds being picked up, anyway).
    Don't get me wrong bro, I'm very patient with sources.

But in this case he never replied to confirm my order and that he received my funds.

That was all.

But he is quite the man and I have already received!

Peace out,
    BW

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    I sent you an email about XXXLabs Hooker.

alexandercalgary is offline New Member

xxx labs Test 400 ??

Read our rules before you post again
    Last edited by Big; 05-19-2010 at 10:28 PM. Reason: broke several rules with one post

Thread Information