1-12 400mg EQ/week
    1-13 10mg nolva/day
    1-13 .25 ldex/day

----OR-----

1-12 500mg test/week
    1-12 400mg deca /week
    1-12 10mg nolva/day
    1-12 .25 ldex/day

I wanted to run finasteride or dutasteride to prevent or minimize any hairloss, however I believe finasteride cant be run with deca. Im looking for medium gains in mass as well as hard muscle (no waterballooning). I also need to minimize "moonface". Pct would be the same with either cycle Pheedno's, but should the ldex be run during pct as well?
    If anyone can elaborate on the differences one could expect from these 2 cycles please post. thanks
    akira

imann is offline Member
    The EQ is going to give you a "harder" more vascular look than the deca .The deca is going to provide a more of a mass gain cycle with definetly more bloating (water retention).You should run your nolva for at least two weeks(at minimum) after your last shots in either purposed cycle.Remember you probably should stock up on your B-vitamins as well with either purposed cycle.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    if u r gon pick between the 2 id go with eq. im runnin both in a cycle and so far so good.

akiraproject24 is offline Junior Member
    I've got b-5 b-6 and b-12 however they are all orals. Im not to keen on sticking myself with more pins. Imann and tycin thanks both for your input. Im thinkin the eq will be the best choice.

imann is offline Member
    The gains from the EQ will be more LBM than the deca , and that sounds like what you are looking for....good luck with your cycle.....and the B's are very important on a cycle like that one you are going to use.

Thread Information