Decakur is offline Junior Member

Whats Up with the Age?

If you are 18-years-old... whats up with do a cycle?

Yes, you can get some problems.. but i dont think
    you get problems in the bedroom, like not getting a erection.
    whaats up with that?

Im am very in to do a cycle in December..

Give me som feedback!!! Please..

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO doin a cycle that early isnt smart, ur body isnt fully developed yet. if u hold off on the juice for a couple years and train hard in the mean time i bet u can add 10-30 lbs naturally with a good diet. the point of using aas is to get past ur natural size and peak. when u just cant get any bigger naturally then hit the sauce.

i started when i was 19 and i wish i waited til i waas at least 21.

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    Decakur , If I was you the first thing I'd do is get an X-ray of your growth plates... if the doctor tells you that you've more room to growth then don't do roids .

Another thing , do you REALLY need them ? are you competeting in something ? If its not nessicary then I would not take them - At 18 you should be producing a lot of test. as it is , I would focus more on building on what you currently have then taking a chance with roids .

but if you insist upon taking roids be sure to read as much as you can before taking the plunge into the darkside - I know what i've posted is regurgitated info but its good info and all the bros are going to tell you the same stuff - wait awhile .

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decakur
    If you are 18-years-old... whats up with do a cycle?

Yes, you can get some problems.. but i dont think
    you get problems in the bedroom, like not getting a erection.
    whaats up with that?

Im am very in to do a cycle in December..

Give me som feedback!!! Please..
    Yes , under circumstances depending on what steroids you're running you could find yourself unable to " get it up " . You seem to have a lot of researching infront of you - I would search up previous threads concerning age and steroid use and you'll see the views of other bros here and there advise .

getnjacked is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgoroth_
    Yes , under circumstances depending on what steroids you're running you could find yourself unable to " get it up " . You seem to have a lot of researching infront of you - I would search up previous threads concerning age and steroid use and you'll see the views of other bros here and there advise .

Agreed at 18 you should be able to gain a solid natural foundation. Do your due diligence in research, lift hard, proper, eat well and when you mature a bit go for your first run.

spooledup is offline Banned
    I didn't stop growing naturally until was in my early 30's. Unless you depend on your body for a living, I wouldn't recommed roids unles you're 35+. IMO.

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    I didn't stop growing naturally until was in my early 30's. Unless you depend on your body for a living, I wouldn't recommed roids unles you're 35+. IMO.
    35+, that's pretty old to start using juice.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I am 19 currently towards the end of my first cycle of sust (500 weekly). I am on winny (50mg Daily) right now as well and dont have a problem getting it up, infact sex is great. My hair is falling out though, which kind of creeps you out at 19 but its just from the winny and maybe has something to do with the test and DHT. I am 6'2" (fully grown) and am currently at 193 with 7-8%. No acne or any other sides, other than some sweet veins.

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    I would wait a while while.You would be amazed at how much you can gain just by eating tons of protein and a oterwise good diet combined with hard wokouts.Dont think of juice as a quick fix ,if your training and diet isn't optimal especially diet you could take juice and see almost extra gains from it.I'm just saying this cause alot of people especially teens are not very strict on the diet aspect of it all.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Wait.. I know you wont, but all you will here is wait and I think you sohould follow that advice.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Yes there right but if you dont abuse them you will be fine. DID my first just after my 17 birthday. Didnt do another untill I was 19, did my 3rd when I was 20. So be careful and dont abuse, you shouldnt havre any probs!!

Decakur is offline Junior Member
    Guys im about to do 10/60 ..18years-old.. 10mg of Dbol in 60 days...

Comments??

needle is offline Senior Member
    DBOL only, defiantly dont recommend it you need some kind of test to go with it!

Thread Information