Big Gulps, Huh? is offline Associate Member

List of Questions......Feel free to answer any one you would like

Question #1
    I plan on running deca at 500mgs/week for 10 weeks (with test obviously) and it seems that the majority opinion is to run your test at double the amount of deca. So I should technically be running it at 1gram a week. That seems like a lot of test to me. Both products are BD, so that means I would be taking 2cc's a week of deca (500mgs./week) and 5cc's per week of test (1000mgs./week). Thats a total of 7cc's a week. Which leads me to my next question....

Question #2
    Is there a point where your body can no longer absorb the amount of AAS you put into your body? Will your body actually just flush out the unused amount of AAS? Sorry if this is a stupid question but, 7cc's of oil a week seems like alot for your body to absorb.

Question #3
    I was reading a post by BASK8KACE about doing lower dose cycles for longer periods of time and I was wondering.... would it be beneficial to do a "normal" cycle of say 500-600mgs/week of test or higher, stacked with deca or EQ or whatever you want to run with it and run it for like 12 weeks and then drop the deca and taper down the test to 200-300mgs./week and run it for like another 8-10 weeks? Would this allow you to gain the weight of a typical big cycle but then help you keep the gains by staying on longer? Sort of the best of both worlds.

Sorry for the questions but no one around my area seems to be very educated on AAS use so its difficult to discuss this with anybody. I would have put this in three separate threads but i'm more concerned with getting the right information than upping my post count.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Froggy is offline Member
    Sorry Bro if stated in an earlier thread...What is your past cycle experience?

youknowme is offline Member
    I agree with froggy...cycle experiance, stats etc....

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gulps, Huh?
    Question #3
    I was reading a post by BASK8KACE about doing lower dose cycles for longer periods of time and I was wondering.... would it be beneficial to do a "normal" cycle of say 500-600mgs/week of test or higher, stacked with deca or EQ or whatever you want to run with it and run it for like 12 weeks and then drop the deca and taper down the test to 200-300mgs./week and run it for like another 8-10 weeks? Would this allow you to gain the weight of a typical big cycle but then help you keep the gains by staying on longer? Sort of the best of both worlds.
    Regarding Question #3:
    Actually the opposite approach is better: Starting low, then tapering up. Your body is always attempting to reach homeostasis. Over a very long cycle, your body adjusts to the increased level of steroids although you can certainly continue to grow without raising the doses, it would not be beneficial to decrease them. Either keep them the same or increase them slightly.

But, this does not mean that you need to increase your dose every consecutive cycle.

Read the following article (below). Make sure you read the caveats before hand.

The article explains why bodybuilders who stay on YEAR ROUND must increase their doses. Those who use the time on=time off rule (or give their bodies time to adequately recuperate between cycles) can grow on the same doses for a while--as long as it's not during one long cycle. This is part of the reason why low and moderate dose cycles can work for long periods of time on consecutive cycles (not on year round cycles).

Here's the link:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...70#post1394770

1. You don't need to run 2x the amount of test as deca ....

2. Sort of....

3. No.

This will be my third cycle. My last cycle was 100mgs. of prop ED and 500mgs. of EQ per week for 12 weeks. This next cycle I plan on running test cyp., Deca , dbol and I'm thining of adding in some tren towards the end and switching to prop.

Since last time I cycled I was at 700mgs. per week, should I be taking in at least that much this time around with the cypionate , or does it matter?

23 years old, 3 cycles, 5'8" @ 190

anyone?

It may matter...it may not. Nobody can really answer that. Too many variables...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    instead of test 200 you should get some 400 or t5 so you dont have to load up with as much oil.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    do 600mg Test a week and do 500mg Deca .... if your test if higher than your Deca you will be ok....

Thread Information