Decakur is offline Junior Member

All you guys from USA says that...

everyone from united states says that you always got to run test.

Not dbol only, or anrohter oral steroid only.

Even if it is the first cycle you guys always says that you
    should run test..
    side effects is more e.t.c??

whys that? tell me about it

I ran 25mgs of Dbol per day for 6 weeks as my first cycle. I was fine, and gained a ton of weight. Feel free to run your 10mgs/day for 60 day cycle. It wasn't a great idea when I did it, and it isn't a great idea now.

However....

I assume you are going to keep asking the same questions until you get the answer you want, not the best answer. And the answer you want is for someone to validate your cycle.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I regular a few UK boards where they favour Dbol only for a first cycle, results usualy look like 15lbs gained, 10lbs pissed away ~5lbs kept. 5lbs to me isn't worth the cost of Dbol + anti-e's, if it is to you then by all means. Or for a few dollars more you could run Test and gain 30lbs and keep 25lbs, seems like a no brainer to me

Decakur is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    However....

I assume you are going to keep asking the same questions until you get the answer you want, not the best answer. And the answer you want is for someone to validate your cycle.
    what do you mean bro?

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Decakur
    what do you mean bro?
    exactly what he said...

Well...you are asking the same question, in essence, several times in this forum. When someone does that, it's generally because they are looking for an answer that they are not getting...i.e. validation.

You have anxiety about this being a poor idea (*it is). So when your anxiety goes up, you have a compulsive tendency which you must satisfy (in this case asking this question until you get the answer you want is your compulsive tendency...i.e. you want the answer that your idea for a first cycle is good). As the compulsive behaviour plays out (you post this question alot, increasing the chances of getting the answer you want to hear), the discharging of your comuplsive tendency causes a commesurate lowering of your anxiety levels.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Well...you are asking the same question, in essence, several times in this forum. When someone does that, it's generally because they are looking for an answer that they are not getting...i.e. validation.

You have anxiety about this being a poor idea (*it is). So when your anxiety goes up, you have a compulsive tendency which you must satisfy (in this case asking this question until you get the answer you want is your compulsive tendency...i.e. you want the answer that your idea for a first cycle is good). As the compulsive behaviour plays out (you post this question alot, increasing the chances of getting the answer you want to hear), the discharging of your comuplsive tendency causes a commesurate lowering of your anxiety levels.
    Nice reply bro.....We have some smart mofo's here.....

system admin is offline Owner
    Hooker.... your too much man! LMAO. Great post though!

Bc

Kato is offline Member
    stop, you guys will give him a big head!

ur my hero hooker!

Carl Carlson is offline Junior Member

Hahahaha, thats awesome.

youknowme is offline Member
    It's not just americans who preaches *always test in a cycle". Swedes too

Yep

Dude, Hooker you rock, awesome post with actual reasoning behind it (just guessing, but are you a psychology major also?)

Peace
    Alex

I have a degree in English, another degree in Philosophy (2 B.A.'s), and a Minor in Womens Studies (my school did not offer it as a major).

I'm a member of MENSA, and in relation to that, I have pretty extensive experience (both practical and theoretical) in the area of Psychology, especially dealing with special populations (emotionally disturbed, learning disabled, and gifted & talented).

let's not jump this guy too hard .. and explain why Dbol only sucks ......I will be the first to tell you that I love Dbol....but it we know it it just water weight ....

What everyone is trying to tell you is to run test so you keep 90% of your gains......dbol is a great kick start ....but that is all

you could run dbol for the first 4 weeks with test and Deca .....great bulker....with lots of water.....Run letrozole and it won't be so bad...O get over the neddle thing after you do you first injection you will laugh about the anxiety.. that is what this really is about ......

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    LOL, Thats awesome hooker, I agree with all you said, but what better way to learn than from your mistakes, test is best, you want to go ahead with a oral only cycle, go ahead, when you loose most of your gains, you will understand what we were all telling you here.

Thread Information