Thread: dbol

civic mick is offline Junior Member

dbol

how bad is the water bloat on dbol ?it will b taken for 4 weeks 40mg per day but i will also b using 20mg nolva a day will this keep the bloat down?how long after i come off the dbol will all the water retention have gone.plus how long does water bloat from sust take to go after dicontined use does taking provirion after them help speed up getting rid of the bloat

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't just do a dbol cycle.

Do
    1-4 40mg dbol ed
    1-12 500mg test E wk
    1-12 and pct nolva 10-20mg ed
    1-12 and PCT ldex .25mg ed
    PCT....

But to answer your ? i would take ldex at .25mg ed..

Remember No test no cycle.

im using sus aswell thats y i asked how long it would take 4 the bloat 2 go from using sus how long is it wen all the bloat is gone from the cycle?i can only get hold of nolva and each tab is 20mg is it worth using and will it keep the bloat down?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry bro i was reading to fast...

I take 20mg of nolva ed, 200mg ed B6, and .25mg ed.. It works great for me. Last time i took dbol with my cycle i did not get bloated at all..

Good luck..

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I'm running pretty much the same cycle getinbig listed, and I'm not bloating up at all from the Dbol . Just get some dex @.25mg/day or some femara 1.25mg eod and you should be good to go.. As always, eat clean calories and you should still look good. I thought I was going to get all watery and whatever, but I'm real happy now that I'm on...

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    I think the water bloat depends on the person, I have been 17 days on dbol and test and have gained 16 pounds and my face is a little bloated, but other than that it has gone great.

well i bloated up on sus and was worried with the dbol aswell but im takin 20mg nolva shoulds that get rid of most of the bloat.how long will it b wen all the water retenton has gone which was caused by the steroids does it take a few days or a week or 2

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    I think the water bloat depends on the person, I have been 17 days on dbol and test and have gained 16 pounds and my face is a little bloated, but other than that it has gone great.

Agreed..i haven't ever gotten that moonface d-bol bloat... brings me to believe that bloat depends on the person (and/or body type)

Will The Nolva Stop The Bloat Then And How Long Tioll All The Water Bloat Is Gone Wen I Stop Usin Stuff

Thread Information