Angel of death is offline Senior Member

First time user, hairloss question.

I am 21 years old. I have been training for at least 5 years and I have used prohormones/prosteroids before (1-ad and m1t). I decided I am ready to do the real thing. I have a few questions. Originally I was going to run 500mgs Test e for 10 weeks, however I think I want to add some dbol in there.
    I have finnasteride...but my only concern is that the finna isnt powerful enough to stop dbols conversion to DHT. Is this true?
    I want my cycle to go like this...
    Wks 1-4 20-25mgs Dbol ED
    Wks 1-10 500mgs test e (mon and thurs)
    Wks 1-10 20mgs Nolva ED
    Wks 1-10 1-2mgs Finnasteride ED (which is better...1 or 2mgs?)
    **PCT WITH CLOMID**

So how does that cycle look for my first one? Will I encounter Hairloss problems / Should I forget the dbol? Thank you.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Finastride will help but if your prone to hairloss chances are AS will speed up the process. Winny, deca , and test are among the worst 3 AS's known for speeding up the hairloss process.

Really? So Test is worse than Dbol ?
    Well since I am concerned with hairloss do you suggest I drop the dbol?

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Dont do roids... pretty much all roids are going to speed hairloss up, good luck. A test d-bol cycle is the best one for a 1st cycle, the gains are unbeleivable.

Well this is going to be a difficult question to explain but I would love it if someone could just clear this up.
    I have NOT experienced any hairloss yet. Or anything close to it. However, my mothers father went bald around 40. Say I am predisposed to start losing hair when I am 40...

If I take the finna while on my test cycle...and stop it when I am done...will I block the DHT and essentially go back to losing my hair when I get to 40? Or will I need to continously use finna from here on out.

An answer to this is MUCH appreciated, thank you.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Dbol causes hairloss, but not by conversion to DHT. Dbol itself is androgenic enough to cause mild hairloss in some people. However it isn't nearly as bad as other compounds.

If you plan on using test, plan on using finasteride along with it. You can discontine it after your PCT if you want.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    DECA CAUSES HAIRLOSS??????????????????

thats the first time I have heard that?

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    DECA CAUSES HAIRLOSS??????????????????

thats the first time I have heard that?
    I can atest to that. I had problems with hairloss while on deca. Bathtub drain was full of hair everytime I took a shower. And my pillow when I woke up in the morning, forgetaboutit. That all stopped when I got off the deca. But everyone is different, that's just my experience.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    I can atest to that. I had problems with hairloss while on deca. Bathtub drain was full of hair everytime I took a shower. And my pillow when I woke up in the morning, forgetaboutit. That all stopped when I got off the deca. But everyone is different, that's just my experience.
    Holy shi* has anyone else experienced that?

hikneeken is offline Junior Member
    anything is possible....you may have been the lucky one for the recessive gene to skip, or you may have gotten it...just like some are born with all limbs, and well some aren't as fortunate
    but this is my story, i lost a huge amount-thousands on the first cycle.....but since then, hairline hasn't budged and the amount of hair hasn't changed....i guess i lost what i would have, and i have done numerous cycles, some high as 4g total

Thread Information