tubbytank is offline Associate Member

Clenbuterol Powder

Anyone know the manufacturers, have pics, or the dosage per gram of powdered clen ?
    I am getting some but it's not in the original container.
    Am from Australia so particularly anyone from oz with info, but any info would be helpful and provide some direction.

thanks,
    tubby

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Dosage is the same as regular. It's dosed in micrograms so you will need a very accurate scale.

ok thanks east.
    Now where does one find a mcg scale?
    Go to a chemists?
    Apparently the guy said he too half teaspoons of this stuff and stopped because of the shakes! That sounds like a couple fo grams to me. I thought a teaspoon was 5 grams? If that's the case that would be nuts!!

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tubbytank
    ok thanks east.
    Go to a chemists?
    Apparently the guy said he too half teaspoons of this stuff and stopped because of the shakes! That sounds like a couple fo grams to me. I thought a teaspoon was 5 grams? If that's the case that would be nuts!!
    if he took a couple of tea spoons he should be dead

ok thanks east.
    Go to a chemists?
    That's a bad sign. That would likely kill you, so he's either got something else there or he's full of sh*t. One or the other. No matter what that wouldn't just give you the shakes. You can't measure it accurately enough to just take it in the powder form. You have to put it in to a liquid solution. You need a scale that measures in mg but well in to the decimals. Like .0001 preferably. But I think you haev other things to worry about before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    if he took a couple of tea spoons he should be dead
    I concur.

I've done my research. I have the potassium supps, and I have red bulls on hand for taurine but taurine supps arrive today. I get the clen tonight.
    My problem is that the clen is expired for a year. Yes I know but am in australia and I was extremely lucky to even find this. Was a pure fluke. Simply cannot get current stuff. This clen has been kept in an airtight container in room temp, so if anything it would only be less potent becasue of the expiry date of exactly one year over. The problem lies in was taken out of its original container, thus I don't know what the concentration is. I know about starting out at 20mcg and working my way up. That is why I posted this asking if anyone knew what powdered clen dosages were. Especially people from Australia. I was thinking it may me xmcg/gram (x being clen). Thus I could use my gram scale, thinking it wouldn;t be just clen but some sort of filler as well. But if it's all clen, than I will need an mcg scale, or as you said a decimal mg scale. And that I'm not sure on where to find. I will not be using 1/2 a teaspoon of this stuff. No wonder he stopped because he got sick! I am not a complete cabbage.

no he said he took half a teaspoon and was going to work up to a full teaspoon but got sick and the shakes so bad he quit on day 2.
    He didn;t know about mcg dosage, which he was shocked to find out when i told him, courtesy of my research on ar.
    He did this over two years ago, and got his info from other bodybuilders. Goes to show what lack of research does for you.
    On lack of research note, am also discovering my friends who use (i work as a bouncer) have never heard of, or used pct, and wonder why they don't keep their test gains! I have been enlightening many people, even though i am natural. Kudo's to this board and the helpful people.

thanks,
    tubby

I've done my research. I have the potassium supps, and I have red bulls on hand for taurine but taurine supps arrive today. I get the clen tonight.
    My problem is that the clen is expired for a year. Yes I know but am in australia and I was extremely lucky to even find this. Was a pure fluke. Simply cannot get current stuff. This clen has been kept in an airtight container in room temp, so if anything it would only be less potent becasue of the expiry date of exactly one year over. The problem lies in was taken out of its original container, thus I don't know what the concentration is. I know about starting out at 20mcg and working my way up. That is why I posted this asking if anyone knew what powdered clen dosages were. Especially people from Australia. I was thinking it may me xmcg/gram (x being clen). Thus I could use my gram scale, thinking it wouldn;t be just clen but some sort of filler as well. But if it's all clen, than I will need an mcg scale, or as you said a decimal mg scale. And that I'm not sure on where to find. I will not be using 1/2 a teaspoon of this stuff. No wonder he stopped because he got sick! I am not a complete cabbage.
    Considering the effects for all you know you could be buying coke. This is not smart, nor worth the risk. Who knows what you're getting. I can tell you this from what you've told me, it's not just clen. And who knows what your filler is. I hesitate to call it filler because that implies it's inactive, which really, how the f*ck would you know if it is or not?

I know the guy and he bought the clen originally in a new real bucket, sealed. Just he swapped it once he opened it for an airtight container. I know he would never give me ****ty stuff. I just assumed with clen being so potent that you would not get a large quantity of just clen by itself (was a kilo bucket), and thus there would be some sort of filler.
    But I cannot find any clen bucket pics or info on doing australian google searches. I think I will ring a vet.

I know the guy and he bought the clen originally in a new real bucket, sealed. Just he swapped it once he opened it for an airtight container. I know he would never give me ****ty stuff. I just assumed with clen being so potent that you would not get a large quantity of just clen by itself (was a kilo bucket), and thus there would be some sort of filler.
    But I cannot find any clen bucket pics or info on doing australian google searches. I think I will ring a vet.
    i dont think they give clen to animals

I don't know if you are being serious or not jackman, but they certainly do.
    It makes cattle and horses dramatically bigger and a lot leaner for shows and racing.
    Also used in leaning and growing of cattle sold for meat. Apaprently has become such a problem that it is tested for in most countries, as people were occassionally getting sick from clenbuterol poisoning in their meat. If the cattle were slaughtered to soon after the clen was given it was retained in the meat and thus the high quantity was harmful to the human eating it.
    Info all over the net about it.

joevette is offline Banned
    You can't take half a teaspoon of clen and just get the shakes. That's like 10 times the max dose. It's either cut with something or just worthless either way I wouldn't bother with it. Just buy some regular clen or get a better powder source.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    A half tea spoon of clen do you have any idea how much that is?! He's luckly he's alive, Jackman bro, clen was given to animals to promote lean muscle gain.

dude that guy would be dead ...your not in the right ball park do us all a favor clean out all your gear and wipe your hard drive before you take any of your clen ....you'll be dead in an hour after you take 1/200 of a teaspoon.....

And bull**** knowone buys more clen then we do and 1 kilo would last 10 years

Guys it's time to stop reading his posts ...He's full of **** . It's like listening to a 4 year old tell a lie.

Illium is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    dude that guy would be dead ...your not in the right ball park do us all a favor clean out all your gear and wipe your hard drive before you take any of your clen ....you'll be dead in an hour after you take 1/200 of a teaspoon.....

Guys it's time to stop reading his posts ...He's full of **** . It's like listening to a 4 year old tell a lie.
    Dude im in oz man i suggest you shop around some more clen is like a big mac here its available in tabs and liquid no need to be ****ing around with the powder type, a kilo of that **** would last ****ing years and as everyone has said your mate would be dead if he took two table spoons, i dont know why you would **** around with such a dangerous thing when you cant measure it accuratley , just get liquid or tabs, ask round your gym there are always sources there just be creative dude. Hope you have luck

Quote Originally Posted by Lion

Calm down lion. If I recall the whole purpose of this board was to educate. I think I am getting the idea that this stuff might not be what it is supposed to be. But no need to talk down to me because I have never used any substance like this before. How about some constructive criticism rather than weighing in like some kind of loud mouth asshole.
    All that needs to be said is "pal that isn;t legit stuff, stay away from it".
    Why wouldn;t I belive this is good stuff. I trust the guy, I have never used anything like this before, I know it comes in powdered form, and yes they do sell buckets of the stuff here in oz for horses, and yes, he got sick and severe shakes from it and stopped. From everything i read on here it sounds ok, apart from everyone saying it can;t be because of the dose.
    Ok, I get the point, he would be in serious trouble if it were real on half a teaspoon.
    But constructive thanks. That's why I am here asking questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Illium
    Dude im in oz man i suggest you shop around some more clen is like a big mac here its available in tabs and liquid no need to be ****ing around with the powder type, a kilo of that **** would last ****ing years and as everyone has said your mate would be dead if he took two table spoons, i dont know why you would **** around with such a dangerous thing when you cant measure it accuratley , just get liquid or tabs, ask round your gym there are always sources there just be creative dude. Hope you have luck

Well looks like I will have to. I have many sources being a bouncer, however all the guys apart from one guy I knew years ago don't know about clen . Hell, all these guys who cycle all the time didn't even know about clomid, nolva, or pct.
    I am here trying to learn.

Also I was not paying for this. The guy who tried it with the half teaspoon was giving it to me for free as it was over a year old. I really had no reason to believe it was not real. That's why I thought it may have some sort of filler, or it's not 20mcg but a lower dose.
    Illium do you have any info on australian powdered clen ?

Lion,

Again I am truly disapointed in your scathing response. Why shouldn't people reply to my posts? What because I ask stupid questions? What's so stupid about trying to clarify points? I don't know anything more about these substances than what I read and what people's experiences are. I certianly don't claim to know it all, so why is any question I ask so ridiculous? Yes I want to do this safely, hence all my "4 year old questions".
    I have spent the last 10 years natural because I wanted to wait to use all this stuff, including steroids , so I had the best growth I could get and the best possible knowledge. Somehow I don't think that's ridiculous. How many people on this board can say they waited till they were 29? I have gone from 75kgs at age 18 to my max of 154kgs at my biggest, and now cut the fat away to sit at 125kgs, all natural. Neither am I stupid. I work in software design during the day and bounce for extra money at night.
    Please explain to me why I can't ask as many questions, seemingly ridiculous or not, to satisfy myself that what I am doing is safe? What you want to sell me clen ? Someone from here a few weeks ago ordered m1t and it got confiscated. From you! I don't wish to attract that kind of attention. So what I can get hold of is what I can get, like many people out there. So if it doesn't bother your sensibilities too much, may I ask whatever stupid questions I like for my own safety? Let me guess, the next thing will be I will be banned for stating my point of view. Sure, don't reply to my posts, and just flame me. That helps heaps.

you will not be banned for voicing your oppinion ..I too waited to 29 to cycle....

The M-1-test being confiscated is the first I've heard ..We will reship of course....Who had it confiscated M-1-t is still legal.

do you know what a Micro gram is .that is what clen is dose in 20mcg pills ...or( liquid )clen is very strong a tea spoon is over a gram witch makes 166 bottles @ 30ml 200mcg a Ml .....200 mcg might kill you ....and you saying that this guy too half a teaspoon. ....Can you understand where I'm comming from. The scale to measure mcg costs $3k at least ...Clen is not a make at home product......

The reason I jumped your **** is you couldn't have even read the profile on Clen...Why is that. You should have don't that before you even posted a question .....I'm glad your asking questions but you started from so far off that it's dangerous....

Clen can be made at home. You just need the right technique and have to make it in the right quantities. If anyone needs a link on how feel free to PM me.

I am well aware that clen is to be taken in mcg dosages. You haven't read what I have been saying, or my other threads about clenbuterol very well then. Or perhaps I have not been clear on what I was requesting. This is not the first time I have posted on clen.

Clenbuterol Questions

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...67#post1395267

Clenbuterol Expiry date

Based on everything stated here i will not be taking it.

I was really trying to determine if the clen in powdered form was like 20mcg per gram or something like that, then it would make sense that he had half a teaspoon etc. As I have never taken it nor is it in it's original packaging that's why this question was out there.

I know it's potent, dangerous stuff, hence my repeated questions. But I didn't realise you would die from that amount, just thought you would get very sick and possibly do heart/liver damage and proabbly be hospitalised.

I am keeping asking questions about the stuff I can get because I am trying to rule it out or justify it to 200% as it really is all i can get my hands on. I have not yet made a decision to take it, just that I am getting it tonight because it is free.

You did reship the m1t and it got through to that fellow. However I am joining a govt job in aust soon and seriously cannot afford even an inklling that I am importing things like clen.
    For one I would not use my own credit card, and two, you need id to open a mail box here. Both would lead straight back to me. Customs in Australia are some of the best in the world. They open a lot of products labelled nutritional, essential oils, as if it were legal it would be readily available here. Prob about a 50/50 chance it would get through, which is too high for me. Unless you have a better idea, i will sit here and remain clenless.

But seriously, my question was really what dosage does powdered clen come in. Maybe I should have simplified that. I jsut like to throw out all that I know about what I am getting and bounce ideas round till i am 200% sure.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am well aware that clen is to be taken in mcg dosages. You haven't read what I have been saying, or my other threads about clenbuterol very well then. Or perhaps I have not been clear on what I was requesting. This is not the first time I have posted on clen.

Clenbuterol Questions

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...67#post1395267

Clenbuterol Expiry date

Based on everything stated here i will not be taking it.

I was really trying to determine if the clen in powdered form was like 20mcg per gram or something like that, then it would make sense that he had half a teaspoon etc. As I have never taken it nor is it in it's original packaging that's why this question was out there.

I know it's potent, dangerous stuff, hence my repeated questions. But I didn't realise you would die from that amount, just thought you would get very sick and possibly do heart/liver damage and proabbly be hospitalised.

I am keeping asking questions about the stuff I can get because I am trying to rule it out or justify it to 200% as it really is all i can get my hands on. I have not yet made a decision to take it, just that I am getting it tonight because it is free.

You did reship the m1t and it got through to that fellow. However I am joining a govt job in aust soon and seriously cannot afford even an inklling that I am importing things like clen.
    For one I would not use my own credit card, and two, you need id to open a mail box here. Both would lead straight back to me. Customs in Australia are some of the best in the world. They open a lot of products labelled nutritional, essential oils, as if it were legal it would be readily available here. Prob about a 50/50 chance it would get through, which is too high for me. Unless you have a better idea, i will sit here and remain clenless.

But seriously, my question was really what dosage does powdered clen come in. Maybe I should have simplified that. I jsut like to throw out all that I know about what I am getting and bounce ideas round till i am 200% sure.
    Why not have one of your buddies order the clen for you... OR Talk to lion and ARR and im sure they can come up with some creative way to get the clen in to you. Since it's not sterile anyway there are many many ways around it.... best of luck

Ok, just a post to thos who may care or followed this.

What I have is def clen .

It's granulated vet clen. And is 16mcg/gram.

This means when that fellow started with 1/2 a metric teaspoon, he had 7 1/2 grams which would be 120mcg for the first hit!! Crazy. He said he got the sweats very badly from this.
    He then went up to a metric teaspoon on the second day. This gave him the shakes, chattering teeth, sweats, and nausea and vomiting. Goes to show why you should do your research.

So I will be starting at a half of a quarter of a half teaspoon, or 30mcg. Plus the fact the stuff is a year expired, means it will prob be less potent. I might even start with half this again just to be sure.
    I have my potassium and taurine supps as well.
    however.....
    Not going to start at the present, as dislocated my knee last night in a scuffle on the door (work security). Two guys who were ejected kept trying to fight us, and as we were wrestling them outside, my colleague tried a knee which connected with my thigh at just the wrong angle as I was bringing my weight down on one foot, causing my patella to slide 90 degrees around the side of my leg. Ow! With his 135kg frame behind the knee, and my 125kg weight all on this foot, I dropped like a rock. So here I sit all iced up with swollen knee and it was leg day. Sigh. So everything is on hold.

Oh and on a bad note about clen, a fellow appears to have had a mild heart attack on the stuff. Read about it on another board. He was taking other things at the same time, but this seemed to have caused it. Can give more details if others are interested.

I guess I should add to the bad note. I guess Lion was correct in giving me a really hard time. In hindsight, from my readings, clen is extremely dangerous, and should only be taken in minute quantities. And here I was talking about a huge amount of powdered clen I knew nothing about. I knew it was heavy stuff, but the more you read the more you learn.
    For all those new guys like myself out there, don't take it if you aren't 200% sure what it is and what the dosage is. It truly is frighteningly dangerous stuff. Even sniffing powdered clen (turns out I have granulated which is different - and again thank **** for that being ignorant, first thing i did was stick my snoot in it and have a big whiff) can give massive overdose that can cause irreperable damage.
    I thought I had read heaps. But then I searched through two other boards, not just ar, and found even more info. Do your reading, then read some more!
    NEVER EVER TRIFLE WITH THIS STUFF!!!
    Tell the truth I might not take this in the end as clen can do serious damage if utilised incorrectly. And perhaps even correctly, as there are no studies on humans.
    If anyone wants other stories on bad things about clen than I will be happy to post them. Not to scare you, but to educate you as to just how severe this drug is.
    Lion you were right. Even though these guys did take those doses and were ok, they still took 120mcg first go, then 240mcg second day!!! Goes to show you can't just trust what someone else says, even if they are competitive bodybuilders. This type of bad information is probably passed on like folklore but accepted as fact. Do your own research, lots of it, and thoroughly. Also accept the bad points as well as the good, and make an educated decision.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    A half tea spoon of clen do you have any idea how much that is?! He's luckly he's alive, Jackman bro, clen was given to animals to promote lean muscle gain.
    now i know

Opasan_Bosanac is offline Junior Member
    dude that clen is good to go, its probably dosed at about 14.5mcg per gram meaning u take about a level teaspoon and that will give u 2.5 grams x 14.5 = 36 mcgs. ive tried it, works good and work ur way up to 2 a few teaspoons a day. do 2days on 1 off for 6 weeks and u cant go wrong. Get ur diet right and hammer the cardio and ull be ripped. Peace bro

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    well this thread is over 4 years old and the op hasnt been around for 2 but hey, maybe he is still wondering.. lol

IWTLW is offline New Member

what?

Im from Australia too and wow, these threads are bitchier than the girly ones ive been on lol. My partner has taken clen before and while i was on a dose of duromine 40mg and it was doing nothing at all for me i was taking clen in its powered form, on asking him right now he is as confused as i am as to why everyone thinks a teaspoon is too much? is it a different strength in Australia in its powder form than it is in America? cause i was having a teaspoon a day easy. Straight on the tongue with a sip of cordial afterwards. it made me a little shaky and i was still on duromine (which BTW did shit all for me). Im not lying and i dont think the original poster was either, i think that the one he got, must have been a lot like the one we got, we got it from a vet in a sealed container. i honestly only used it for about 4 days before it ran out cause i thought it was just some protein powder on top of the fridge till he told me to get into it when duromine 40mg didn't do a single thing I was still starving and never felt energetic. Anyone got any idea on why there is such a discrepancy in dosage details? ive seen a few other sites in Aus that say a teaspoon too.
    Didnt do me any harm, although i did have a power spew or two at the gym after long runs on the treadmill and taking it....classssssssssy!

Thread Information