Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member

How do you deal w/ roid rage?

When I'm on cycle I want to slap my momma and that ain't right. Is there a way to overcome this?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    1st of all u should never feel like slappin ur mom!!

i think a lot of the time roid rage is all in ur head, i know sometimes itll set u off easier and u just get aggetated easily but just think b4 u do anything.

GETSOME is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD
    When I'm on cycle I want to slap my momma and that ain't right. Is there a way to overcome this?
    go lift weights

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD
    Ya Go see a Doctor bro

P Rock is offline Member
    yeah i get so adgetated at work i wanna fcuk up my co workers and my boss. every thing annoys you and you have little tolerance for azzholes. i even wanted to push an old lady out of my way at the gym the other day, for standing in front of me while i was doing curls in the mirror. the way i deal with it is by grabbing my ears, closing my eyes and saying "UUUUUZZZZZZAAAAAA"

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    take up a fighting sport...NHB...MMA

SouthSideSteve is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    yeah i get so adgetated at work i wanna fcuk up my co workers and my boss. every thing annoys you and you have little tolerance for azzholes. i even wanted to push an old lady out of my way at the gym the other day, for standing in front of me while i was doing curls in the mirror. the way i deal with it is by grabbing my ears, closing my eyes and saying "UUUUUZZZZZZAAAAAA"

wooooooosaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    no such thing as roid rage ....sorry to inform you that you are just an asshole,plain and simple if this is your excuse

High levels of testosterone are generally only associated with agression and anti-social behavior in males with lower intellegece. If you get roid-rage, you are probably in this category of lower or diminished intellegence.

Reference:

Chance, S.E., Brown, R.T., Dabbs, J.M., & Casey, R. (2000). Testosterone , intelligence and behavior disorders among young boys. Personality and Individual Differences, 28, 437-445.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    High levels of testosterone are generally only associated with agression and anti-social behavior in males with lower intellegece. If you get roid-rage, you are probably in this category of lower or diminished intellegence.

Reference:

Chance, S.E., Brown, R.T., Dabbs, J.M., & Casey, R. (2000). Testosterone, intelligence and behavior disorders among young boys. Personality and Individual Differences, 28, 437-445.
    uh now that is an interesing fact.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    "uuuuuzzzzzzaaaaaa"

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I don't care what anyone else says... intelligent or not.. roids are a hormone... when hormone levels fluctuate it effects your mood... i get pissed easier but I don't blow up... can't wait to see what tren will do.... maybe take some meds durring the day if your really bad... ask your doc... (anit-anxiety sounds good)

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    I don't care what anyone else says... intelligent or not.. roids are a hormone... when hormone levels fluctuate it effects your mood... i get pissed easier but I don't blow up... can't wait to see what tren will do.... maybe take some meds durring the day if your really bad... ask your doc... (anit-anxiety sounds good)

Dude I love the Sayians, they are all about the rage!!

I haven't experienced the rage issue at all. I guess it also depends on your temperment. Using anti-anxiety would really be weird. Kinda like taking an upper and a downer.

I think the most effective way is to just relax and if you are doing it illegally just remember that you have illegal substances in your body regardless of what you say or do you can't blame it on a drug. Just learn to keep your cool.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i believe roid rage to be a little over exaggerated. Although im very laid back i rarely ever notice and instance when i get super pissed off about something. Generally i notice i just get more impatient but dont really get pissed...The only time something really starts to piss me off is when it comes to my g/f and people fizuking with her then i naturally want to rip off heads and spit down throats lol....
    I alos have a buddy who cycles with me and he is pretyy aggressive in general. He said he notices that he does get more pissed off more easily. I think it really is person dependant and how well you can handle situations which upset you.

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    take up a fighting sport...NHB...MMA
    you could play for the Pacers...

workdude is offline Senior Member

Reference:

Chance, S.E., Brown, R.T., Dabbs, J.M., & Casey, R. (2000). Testosterone, intelligence and behavior disorders among young boys. Personality and Individual Differences, 28, 437-445.

****....hooker is almost to smart for this.....

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

Reference:

I have an IQ of 139 but when i'm on testosterone i get annoyed to a heavier degree than normal with situations in every day life! I dont get "roid rage " but i do notice that i am much more irritable and grumpy, and other people notice my mood swings as well. That is not consistent throughout the whole cycle, but happens more so than normal!

139? On the Stanford-Binet?

Interestingly, everytime I reference that study, someone posts their IQ...last time it was Thorski of AA saying he had a 150 or so...

Not that I'm saying I don't believe anyone...its just....odd, I guess...

Before I did my first cycle, I heard all this stuff about roid rage , and I was really nervous, but then I realiozed its all BullShet. Just hit the weights as hard as you can, untill you dont have enough energy to be pissed

peace
    Alex

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    it is in your head i feel. except for tren . when im on tren im one irritable bastard. given, i am a hothead off cycle..... tren increase the levels by 100 fold.

and hooker im gonna find this article u might find interesting. it says how estrogen cause rage, not test. pretyy crazy huh?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member

Reference:

This study does refer to "young boys" So I am guessing this was done on adolescent males coming into puberty not grown men pumping 1000mgs of test a week and 100mg of tren a day.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    the only real time i experiance a real bad mood, is when i just leave the gym all that test is flying around my body and thats when i get easily pissed off. or when u got a dick trying to piss u off cause they know your on roids and wanna see if they can get u mad. some people are just assholes!!!

WannabePro is offline Associate Member
    this is off topic but i didnt know where to post this, i made a thread in the HGH section and it copied 10 times.......how do i erase the other 9?

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    This study does refer to "young boys" So I am guessing this was done on adolescent males coming into puberty not grown men pumping 1000mgs of test a week and 100mg of tren a day.
    Correct. However there is a strong correlation between diminished intellegence and anti-social behaviour with regards to testosterone levels . It doesn't take much imagination to see that a grown man with diminished intellegence would probably have that same tendency when exposed to high levels of testosterone (as with the spiked levels experienced during puberty).

If you are particularly interested on other studies on this subject, I suggest reading the work done by Pope, et. al.

WannabePro is offline Associate Member
    Correct. However there is a strong correlation between diminished intellegence and anti-social behaviour with regards to testosterone levels . It doesn't take much imagination to see that a grown man with diminished intellegence would probably have that same tendency when exposed to high levels of testosterone (as with the spiked levels experienced during puberty).

If you are particularly interested on other studies on this subject, I suggest reading the work done by Pope, et. al.
    would u mind answering my "Q" since you're a mod?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by WannabePro
    would u mind answering my "Q" since you're a mod?
    You got a PM bro.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Hooker, I love your post. It is what makes us human not animal. The ability for one's intellect to not be hijacked by emotion. If you have difficulty with this, juice or no juice, their is probably a fundamental breakdown of this principle. You should probably hold off on the gear untill you are sure that you will not degrade to some knuckle dragging neanderthal or subspecies. LOL Man I am just having some fun but I don't by all "uncontrolable" feelings. So you are on gear, You are still a man who has the ability to override emotion with intellect. peace

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Hooker, I like your post...=) When I'm on 100mg of prop ED and 75mg of tren ED, I'm as mellow as jello, baby. I think a big part of it has to do with the fact that I'm conscious of being on hormones, so I compensate by being overly mellow.

Roid rage sucks, I saw it once a long time ago when I was a freshman in college. What a f-ing tool he was. God, I would be so embarrassed if I had "roid rage" in public.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    This guy wants to slap his mom! How old are you? do you still live with mommy? You ungrateful little sh1t. You are idiotic and immature, and do not deserve respect and get off the roids so you do not have a "reason" to act out in your selfish behavior.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    whoaa!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    This guy wants to slap his mom! How old are you? do you still live with mommy? You ungrateful little sh1t. You are idiotic and immature, and do not deserve respect and get off the roids so you do not have a "reason" to act out in your selfish behavior.

^^^^bump

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    dude go take a TIME OUT like little kids get from their parents when they throw temper tantriums, Except give it to yourself when you feel any short of rage or aggression. I suggest to get outside and walk it off, could only take 2 min. and you could realize you are over acting and being foolish. Hope this helps...

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    As you feel the rage building up inside of you, you need to be mindful that this rage is not normal, it is the by-product of the gear you are taking. I'm a pretty mild-mannered guy. Deca made me insane. I have friends who've taken it without incident. But not me. I was real bad. I didn't notice at first b/c it built up slowly. But everyone was commenting how I always looked like I was going to explode. That's when I had to consciously be aware that the rage was part of the cycle. I was fine after it was over, thank God. That was a not fun. Test makes me more euphoric than aggressive. My next cycle will include dbols, so I'll see how I react to those.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    To date i've had 1 episode on this cycle (going on 3 months).

The oil filter was seized on my girls car.. i couldn't get it off.. on my back in the driveway.. the neighbors thought the car came down on me from the way i acted..

Best just to close your eyes.. and chill out.

An hour later i got the mofo off.. then field goal kicked it down the street.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    To date i've had 1 episode on this cycle (going on 3 months).

The oil filter was seized on my girls car.. i couldn't get it off.. on my back in the driveway.. the neighbors thought the car came down on me from the way i acted..

Best just to close your eyes.. and chill out.

An hour later i got the mofo off.. then field goal kicked it down the street.
    im willing to bet you would have acted the same way regardless of a cycle or not.I know for me,i am naturally an agressive short tempered person.but when im "on".i am more mellow and easy going then ever,i am more conscience of my mood and behaviors.now "road rage" thats a different story,if your driving like a fool i will pull you out of your car regardless

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    139? On the Stanford-Binet?
    I think that is only for gifted children..but I may be mistaken.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    it is in your head i feel. except for tren . when im on tren im one irritable bastard. given, i am a hothead off cycle..... tren increase the levels by 100 fold.

and hooker im gonna find this article u might find interesting. it says how estrogen cause rage, not test. pretyy crazy huh?
    Totally agree. I can be on 1g of test and feel very relaxed! However, there is no way to dispute that Tren definitely adds to irritablity! I had to come off the stuff because of the way I was treating my GF. Yeah, we can take it out in the gym, but again, I feel like a total dick while on!

BLT

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    Well for those that take my question serious thanks for the input. The problem is real for most. When you're on cycle you're a lil more on edge for those that are unaffected good for you. It has nothing to do with B.S IQ scores, the moon or being unsociable. I got it under control but lets be real. When you’re running Prop, Tren and Halo you’re going to be more aggressive. Anyway MUUUSHAAAH and thanks again for the more serious members. To many darn kids in this forum.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Ive never had a bit of this so called "rage" Not even with 1g test and 100mg ed of tren . Sorry, its a myth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information