100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

Talking Test and Tren.... WINNY???

hey guys starting cycle number 2 here... ending week 2... Im doing prop 100mg/ED... and Test E 500mg/EW.. gonna run the prop to week 4 then drop it and bump the Test E to 750. I am gonna run the cycle for a while... haven't decided just yet... maybe 20-25 weeks... I'm gonna do some tren ... ordered my cart last night and should be getting it in soon enough.... when should I start doing it??? How long is it safe to stay on it? I took Deca with no gyno effects.... is fina stronger for gyno sides? or should I be ok? Does fina help restore joints? Will taking Winstrol while taking the fina cause me to have joint pains??? or does the fina counter it? How do Tren and Test E work together? I want to put on some good LBM... and how much is the minimum of Winny you want to run for osme effectiveness and its preventitive abilities for Fina Gyno? If someone answers all those questions in one sitting... I'll have to give them something REALLY SPECIAL!!!! (how about my friendship?)

wow... don't talk all at once guys... lets get some answers here..

I guess I must have stumped the first 50 people that looked at this thread.... maybe someone has some kinda of guess?

I R Baboon is offline Associate Member
    From what i have read on here tren will not cause gyno but can cause hairloss. Well now you have one question answered.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    when should I start doing it??? As soon as you can
    How long is it safe to stay on it? 10-12 weeks
    I took Deca with no gyno effects.... is fina stronger for gyno sides? or should I be ok? you should be ok
    Does fina help restore joints? didnt really notice that in my cycle
    Will taking Winstrol while taking the fina cause me to have joint pains??? or does the fina counter it? ran them both and had no joint pains
    How do Tren and Test E work together? works great! youre gonna love it!
    I want to put on some good LBM... and how much is the minimum of Winny you want to run for osme effectiveness and its preventitive abilities for Fina Gyno? run the winny for 6 to 8 weeks at 50mg ed (how about my friendship?)
    BOLD.

good sh1t.... I am looking forward to getting my little box... should be here today or tommorow... it's time to blow up...

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    yeah,..tren is suppose to be a very safe option away from gyno. It may cause hairloss if you are proned to it.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    tren will cause prolactin gyno, which is totally different from the gyno you get from test, so b6 would be a smart choice when using tren.

I'd probably start the tren right away man, or after you drop the prop if you're gonna run a 20-25 weeks cycle. Also 8 weeks is the standard "rule of thumb" for how long to stay on tren, but I've heard people say that they've stayed on it for 6 months and longer. No telling what it did to their bp and kidneys, but I've been on it for 12 weeks before and didn't have too much of a problem. Tren won't really cause the gyno that you're thinking about, it's not something that most people worry about and if you're takin any b's or a good multi-vmin it'll be ok.
    there was actually a post on here earlier today that was talking about tren and joint pain/dicomfort...I'm not certain there was any real conclusion that come out of it, but EQ can help the joints out a bit and it wouldn't be a bad thing to run with your cycle too. Otherwise glycosamine. I'm not too certain about the winny with tren question because I've never done it, but Test E and Tren work great together. I've always got outstanding resluts from Test E, Tren a, and EQ with prop as a jumpstart and a cycle off.
    I guess I couldn't answer all of them for ya man, but I tried.

thanks for the help guys... yeah I've read the strength gains from it put a lot of stress on your joints... I considered using EQ but I read it gives anxiety... anxiety+extreme aggression??? yeah I don't think that I need that... I'll try the tren this time and next time around i'll do some EQ.

Thread Information