Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    tubbytank's Avatar
    tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    290

    Clenbuterol study on mice

    Found this on the web. Makes for an interesting read.

    http://jap.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/82/2/435

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    1,668
    Quote Originally Posted by tubbytank
    Found this on the web. Makes for an interesting read.

    http://jap.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/82/2/435



    unfortunately beta2 agonists are NOT anabolic in humans, at least in reasonable dosage.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    1,668
    Quote Originally Posted by tubbytank
    Found this on the web. Makes for an interesting read.

    http://jap.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/82/2/435



    unfortunately beta2 agonists are NOT anabolic in humans, at least in reasonable dosage.

  4. #4
    GREENMACHINE's Avatar
    GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Forty shades of green
    Posts
    2,248
    Wow you must really like your clen Nearly every thread you've started seems to be about it. Well any of the ones I've seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by tubbytank
    Found this on the web. Makes for an interesting read.

    http://jap.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/82/2/435

  5. #5
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    unfortunately beta2 agonists are NOT anabolic in humans, at least in reasonable dosage.

    It seems the biology says so




    At the same time though.........
    But I swear ephedrine and clen make me stronger. I have never had my strength improve on a cutting diet like this before, and I'm not using any steroids . I don't take clen before my workouts so I don't think its the "boost," seeing as I don't get jittery on clen.

    Everyone is different I guess.......I've heard it has similar effects in others too, so I don't think I'm alone.

  6. #6
    tubbytank's Avatar
    tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    290
    Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    Wow you must really like your clen Nearly every thread you've started seems to be about it. Well any of the ones I've seen.
    Never used it greenmachine. I am just researching it before I take it. If I do take it soon I will post a cycle diary and results.

  7. #7
    GREENMACHINE's Avatar
    GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Forty shades of green
    Posts
    2,248
    Cool let us know how you get on if you go on.

    Quote Originally Posted by tubbytank
    Never used it greenmachine. I am just researching it before I take it. If I do take it soon I will post a cycle diary and results.

  8. #8
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    Clen works, but it is well overated.

  9. #9
    Demon Deacon's Avatar
    Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    unfortunately beta2 agonists are NOT anabolic in humans, at least in reasonable dosage.
    I have seen reports to the contrary of that.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    1,668
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    It seems the biology says so




    At the same time though.........
    But I swear ephedrine and clen make me stronger. I have never had my strength improve on a cutting diet like this before, and I'm not using any steroids . I don't take clen before my workouts so I don't think its the "boost," seeing as I don't get jittery on clen.

    both are CNS stimulants.

    as to the workout issue, clenbuterol is biphasic with a 40hr half life (so when you take it is pretty much irrelevant)

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    1,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    I have seen reports to the contrary of that.

    not to rain, but its HIGHLY unlikely they were legitimate reports.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •