Yonzee is offline New Member

Injection pain, newbie here help please.

Hey guys, just did my second injection 2 days ago and both my glutes are sore as F$$$. The first one i did was kinda sore, and the second, on the other glute, is really sore, like a knot in my muscle, almost swollen feeling, actually swollen feeling for sure, even when muscle is relaxed. one cc of winny was what i did and one inch 22 gage needle. Took all precautions, is this normal or did i not go deep enough or what, some feedback please guys thanks alot, it will set my mind at ease hopefully.

P Rock is offline Member
    its normal, happens all the time, learn how to get use to it. do a thread search and you will see this question asked and answered almost every day. shoot i cant even bend down to put on my socks, hurts like a mofo.

Yonzee is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    its normal, happens all the time, learn how to get use to it. do a thread search and you will see this question asked and answered almost every day. shoot i cant even bend down to put on my socks, hurts like a mofo.

good man thanks that all i needed, i did a search but couldnt find anything specific so thanks for answering. I appreciate it bro.

P Rock is offline Member
    thats what were here for.

Thread Information