The Iron Game Guest

Sorry to everyone

I havent been around too much lately because I have so many committments right now I hardly have time for myself anymore. I have promised many guys alot of help and although with good itention it is taking longer than expected, that is also for you ptby Jason

I am sorry if you feel I have been unfriendly, or rude by not reurning or forgetting to return an e-mail or a pm. It is not intentional and I will be back on my feet in 2 weeks. Until then I will only be posting as I have to date.

Peace

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    don't sweat it bro. the other vets and mods will pick up the slack. we all know what its like to be busy. get back on your feet and come back. we'll be waiting

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Sorry to everyone

Originally posted by The Iron Game
    I am sorry if you feel I have been unfriendly, or rude by not reurning or forgetting to return an e-mail or a pm. Peace
    I dunno if u've been to BSS lately but u sound just like Shot. Shit both of u shouldn't mind if u give a newbie a hard time, or if u are too busy to return ALL u'r pm's and emails. Shit u must get hundreds. This board is a tight nit group and anyone who has been here long enough knows not to take things too seriously, shit we joke with eachother all the time. And if someone doesn't like it then the can leave. We gotta keep this board real, and that means staying real with ourselves and speaking our mind. Dont hold nothing back and take back that apology! u lazy MOFO! LOL! jk

CYCLEON Guest
    wuss

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    damn cycleon- you trying to pick another fight? nathan, IG and mike are all gonna gang up on you

CYCLEON Guest
    can u feel me tremble?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    We all have a life outside of these boards -lets not forget that and family,work and personal life comes first the rest is not so important.

Be cool bro we don,t mind we,ll just save all the questions up for when you come back

Billy

Mike Guest
    you want him to feel your tremble??? Damn cycleon....I'm not even going there..

IG - seriously don't sweat it.....it's not a big deal - honestly...you're useless....

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Mike...you're in fine form today my friend. I think I will tread lightly for the rest of the day lest I get zinged.
    Pete

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Mike

You either got three things to put you in that mood

1 Big Pay Rise
    2 Loads of Juice
    3 Good Sex

Or maybe its our outstanding charm wit and intelligance that make you happy??

What ever it is share it out bro!!

Billy

The Iron Game Guest
    Originally posted by dane26
    damn cycleon- you trying to pick another fight? nathan, IG and mike are all gonna gang up on you
    well you can speak for Mike & Nathan but no way will I be in a gang bang with Cycleon or any other man. Not my style. Im all for the women.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Did you mean to say "all Woman"?

If you guys spent half the time answering questions rather than fucking each other (verbally you understand) we'd be a lot worse off j/k

BA

ptbyjason Guest
    IG, don't sweat it. My presence is going to have to be less than normal for the next week. I have a huge test, and we all have lives.

Thread Information