CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member

IB* Labs=Liquid Research?

I had a good bro tell me awhile back that this was true. I did a little digging into the website itself and there are several similarities, the main one being the locationin a lil bitty ass town a stones throw from where LR was. What's the odds of two Research chemical companies operating in such a close proximity in a such a such a small town? Not making accusations yet, but im gonna stear clear of this company in case it is the former LR. We all know what kind of poor business practices t hey used.
    Last edited by CajunMuscle; 11-20-2004 at 12:51 PM.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    *** is respectful. They have great customer service and turn around time. Dont try to mess up their business. Besides you should be supporting the board sponsor.

Dont get blinded by the fact that they are a sponsor on some boards. Whats the odds of 2 research chemical companies opening in two small towns 5 miles apart from each other? There are too many similarities here. Im not gonna take a chance and order from them in case they are LR, who was already under federal investigation.

FYI im not referring to the AR company.
    Last edited by CajunMuscle; 11-20-2004 at 12:51 PM.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Can you explain further for those of us who don't know what the LR thing is all about?

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    A liquid research company that got busted. Feds accused them of selling the date rape drug or something like that. LR said it was an unlawful search and seizure. Havent heard anything since.

IronAdam is offline Member
    And *** popped up 5 miles away shortly after...or was *** around during the bust? Seems F'd up either way.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    CM, what's the big deal?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    A liquid research company that got busted. Feds accused them of selling the date rape drug or something like that. LR said it was an unlawful search and seizure. Havent heard anything since.
    it wasnt GHB....it was GABA...and they had a very small ammount of personal use AAS...the charges were dropped because the cops knew they fukked up...

Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    And *** popped up 5 miles away shortly after...or was *** around during the bust? Seems F'd up either way.
    whats fukked up about it???...LR didnt do **** wrong...the products are perfectly legal until YOU put them in your mouth...***, or LR has nothing to do with your illegal activites

Whats messed up is *** is LR. Several of my bros got visitis from the feds based on their orders with LR. LR aparently kept all customer records with addresses, credit card number, and what was purchased. Why would anyone order from a company that got busted? And how do you know charges were dropped...cuz LR said so? They would say anything to rebuild a failed business. Im playing it safe and ordering elsewhere. IM just trying to look out for ya'll...hope ya'll would do the same.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    you seriously are looking too far into this...the word busted shouldn't be used when they got completely off the hook...not as big of a deal as you're trying to make it

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMuscle
    Whats messed up is *** is LR. Several of my bros got visitis from the feds based on their orders with LR. LR aparently kept all customer records with addresses, credit card number, and what was purchased. Why would anyone order from a company that got busted? And how do you know charges were dropped...cuz LR said so? They would say anything to rebuild a failed business. Im playing it safe and ordering elsewhere. IM just trying to look out for ya'll...hope ya'll would do the same.
    i call bull ****...everyone on this board was useing LR at the time and NO-ONE got a visit from the feds...including myself that got a pack in the day before they were raided...so i ordered about 4 days before...

i dont buy it...be worryed if you want...im sure you wont be hurting their biz by not ordering

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    you seriously are looking too far into this...the word busted shouldn't be used when they got completely off the hook...not as big of a deal as you're trying to make it
    exactly...they were wrongfully accused...and who knows if *** is LR...know one will ever know for sure...

good work sherlock you win the prize *** is LR thats what we hear behind the seens

Thread Information