Freeman is offline New Member

First Cycle Critique & Technical Question

Hey Bros...This is my second thread on AR and I’m soon to be taking the plunge into my first cycle. Here is what my cycle looks like and the total product I am going to need to buy. Please critique my set-up so that I don’t screw anything up or forget anything.

Weeks 1-12: Test E 500 (250mg 2xWk) x 12wks = 6000mg (injected)
    Weeks 1-18: Propecia 1mg ED (orally)
    Weeks 1-18: Nolva 20mg ED x 7days x 18 wks = 2520mg (orally)

Weeks 13-14: Clenbuterol (cycling up to 4ED, 40tabs total max) (orally)
    Weeks 15-18: Clomid (D1:300mg, D2-28:100mg) 3000mg total (orally)

Other Supplements

Weeks 13-18 Creatine
    Weeks 1-14 Milk Thistle
    Weeks 1-14 Glucosimine

Other

Syringe: 2(?)
    Needles: 22gauge x 25; 27 gauge x 35
    Cotton Balls & Rubbing Alcohol: Already own.

Syringe Questions:

OK, so what is the best way to sterilize the syringe after each use and how many do I need to own? Would it be advisable to own 2? One for shooting, one for back up? Or should I own more?

Also, what is the smallest needle I can use to inject Test E?

Hair Loss Question:

What else can I do to help prevent the furthering of my MPB?

Other Question:

What am I missing? I’m sure there is something first timers always do wrong.

Thanks,
    Freeman

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    looks like ya got its a good beginner cycle... if its only one aas, it should be test...
    I've read an article in Muscle Chemistry that glucosamine decreases the effectiveness off aas... you should use a NEW STERILE needle and syringe ever injection... I use 23 guage 1" needles for glutes, some like to use 1 1/2" needles to go a little deeper (im pretty lean so the 1" work) if you have to sterilize purge needle with alcohol... dont know about hair loss... first timers may forget good diet, and good workout techniques and training schedules... check out fitness forum, and injection sites on AR Home Page... any bros want to add to this? its all i can think of... good luck, and with test e, it'll take a few weeks to show results...

Thanks bro...

I'll ditch the glucosimine (I need to keep costs down anyways).

I'll buy 25 new syringes. BTW, do the syringes on ARR have removable needles at the tip, so I can change to fresh tip before injecting? It doesn't specify.

Diet (I'm 5'8" 180lbs)...I will try to get up to 4000clean calories a day. To boost my input that high I will use a lot of protein shakes. Is that method of protein intake sufficient? (I'll also include lean beef, ground turkey, eggs, chicken, etc)

That's all so far. Great advice! Hoping for more responses.

Now I just need to find some InExPeNsIvE reliable sources.

Freeman <--Poor newlywed student.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    you are the same height/weight as me... you should do well on your diet plan... it would be better to use a new syringe AND needle every time... they are cheap if ya find em... i go to a local pharmacy...

Oh yes, I will use new needle and syringe. I simply want to be able to change the needle, so that I can use one needle to fill the syringe and then a separate needle to inject.

Moving to a new question:

I have no direct sources at this time. Should I simply search google? Will this provide a good list of labs, etc?

Thanks,
    Freeman

Thread Information