Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member

Primo & hairloss!!!!!!!??????

There seems to be an awful lot of confusion surrounding Primo & hairloss!!

Whats the deal? Some say it's very mild on the hairline - others say it's bad??

Does anyone have any solid info / experience???

How does it compare to Eq in this respect?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Sadly, it really depends on the person. If you're prone to MPB, the only thing you can really take is test with proscar. Even some of the less androgenic steroids can still cause shedding.

^^bump 'n' grind^^

styxecl is offline Junior Member
    you say if your prone you can take test? i always thought test would be bad for baldness.

i always thought primo was bad cos its a derivative of DHT or something and as DHT causes baldness so does primo. thought that was the same case with winny and have heard a lot of people suffer bad on winny

aparently parabolan is not bad cos it doesnt convert to DHT...not sure what peoples experiences are like with parabolan tho

you say if your prone you can take test? i always thought test would be bad for baldness.
    yes it is, but

the only thing you can really take is test with proscar
    with proscar it's not as it stops a large portion of the test -> DHT conversion (approx 75% @ 5mg ED)

Whether something is a DHT derivative or not doesn't seem to be a reliable indicator for hairloss - yes winny is DHT based & does cause hairloss, but so is Var - and I've never heard of any hairloss from var.........

Anyhow I've just done Test E with Var + dutasteride (stronger than finasteride) + nizoral + topical spironolactone & I still got a little shedding!!!!
    So was just wondering about peoples experiences with primo alone....
    Last edited by duckman; 11-19-2004 at 01:16 PM.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by styxecl

i always thought primo was bad cos its a derivative of DHT or something and as DHT causes baldness so does primo. thought that was the same case with winny and have heard a lot of people suffer bad on winny

aparently parabolan is not bad cos it doesnt convert to DHT...not sure what peoples experiences are like with parabolan tho
    You're basically wrong on every point (and it's not your fault because a lot of this stuff is counter intuitive).

Test with a 5ar inhibitor is very easy on the hairline (probably the best there is)
    Some DHT derivatives are very easy on the hairline: Anavar
    Parabolan aka Tren is very harsh on the hairline.

Yeah.....what he said!!

So.....who's done primo & how was it on your hair....?

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Primo and hair

I used low dosages of Schering primo (about 200 MG per week) and noticed some hair loss.

I was using proscar at 1.25 MG per day, and rogaine twice per day.

But the hair loss still seemed accelerated while on primo.

I don't seem to get any hair loss on Anavar .

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    There seems to be an awful lot of confusion surrounding Primo & hairloss!!

Whats the deal? Some say it's very mild on the hairline - others say it's bad??

Does anyone have any solid info / experience???

How does it compare to Eq in this respect?
    bro im on the same boat as u are and i have been trying to get facts regarding primo and hair loss and as u can see we end up nowhere ,i guess we will have to try it see for our selfs i have been lossing hair since i was twenty and now im 29 but my hair has hold on an 80 % thanks to propecia,minoxodil and now dutateride,buttttt i have about 50 very expensive and 100 % legit shering primo which im afraid to use because of hair loss .

9000rpm is offline Member
    I have only used primo at the age of 19, and it did a number on my hairline. But I am prone to a receeding hairline, and it accelerated it. I used primo only for about 12 weeks, shed my weight down to 148lbs, and was benching 300lbs (1RM) But from my experience about 7 years ago, yes, primo alone killed my hairline.

But I'm married now, and buzz it so close that the hairline doesn't really matter to me anymore.

Thats the ultimate answer to hairloss - get married & make sure she really likes your personality...........then you can go bald & get as fat as you like!!

Univex is offline New Member
    Thats the ultimate answer to hairloss - get married & make sure she really likes your personality...........then you can go bald & get as fat as you like!!
    LOL... that is really the only answer. Although there is something called Avadart which seems to work very well for some of my hair challenged friends. Poor bastards... hairloss is last on my list of concerns...

9000rpm is offline Member
    You also need to satisfy them in bed too if you want them to keep you around.
    Last edited by 9000rpm; 11-19-2004 at 06:13 PM.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Univex
    LOL... that is really the only answer. Although there is something called Avadart which seems to work very well for some of my hair challenged friends. Poor bastards... hairloss is last on my list of concerns...
    avodart

styxecl is offline Junior Member

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    You're basically wrong on every point (and it's not your fault because a lot of this stuff is counter intuitive).

Test with a 5ar inhibitor is very easy on the hairline (probably the best there is)
    Some DHT derivatives are very easy on the hairline: Anavar
    Parabolan aka Tren is very harsh on the hairline.
    pat on the back for me then lol...gotta stop takin ino from the profiles on steroid .com and stick to searches in here

whats a 5ar inhibitor...will do a search too i promise

and is it from personal experience you say parabolan is harsh on hair? its jus that i heard that tren acetate is bad but for some reason parabolan isnt...doesnt make a whole lot of sence but as you say a lot of stuff about AAS s are counter intuitive

Thread Information