Zues is offline Associate Member

Anadrol and progesterone

I have never read this anywhere, but I heard that Anadrol can also cause progesterone gyno along with Deca and Tren . Something about converting to progestin? Is this true or does my friend just not know what hes talking about?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Well bro anadrol does not "convert" to estrogen or progesterone the drug itself actives the progesterone receptor to some degree. Same for nandrolone , trenbolone and even stanozolol .

Zues is offline Associate Member
    So in a sense my friend is kinda right. He said that a Deca /Anadrol Tren /Anadrol isn't a good combo to go with cause of possible elevated progesterone. What about D-bol?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Well i don't think it's a "bad" combo use bromocriptine if you're worried about "elevated" progesterone levels. This is what Hooker had to say:
    I suppose that the reason most people avoid using Deca and Tren together is that they are both Progestins (they stimulate the progestin receptor). Progesterone has a relative binding affinity (to the Progesterone Receptor) of 100. Deca has an affinity of 20 and Tren has an affinity of 60. That means deca stimulates the progesterone receptor 20% as much as pure progesterone, while tren does it 60% as much.

Thread Information