Question about ARMY drug test and preloading

Ok, I might be joining the army in the near future, and I might be in the middle of a cycle or somewhere in a cycle, Is there any way t load up so the test/eq/deca I would be using would last longer in my system (9week bootcamp), or any tricks I could use

I alreayd have my current cycle ready, but IF ANYONE KNOWS A DIFF KIND OF GEAR THAT WILL STAY IN SYSTEM LONGER I COULD BUY IT FOR NEXT ccyle, just incase, I can get about any kind of roid through my sources, just curious if there is any way I can do this,

thanks
    Alex

Oh yeah and I know that they dont test for steroids , that was a mis-type in the title of this topic, (well they test, but for weed, coc, and meth, which I dont do any of)

sorry for confusion
    Alex

bump
    anyone?

thanks
    Alex

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    personally i wouldn;t be too keen on joining the military at this time unless you want to go to war since the chances of getting called to duty eventually are pretty good... but if that's what you want then i guess go for it. however there is no way to keep the AS in your system for 9 weeks unless you do it while you're there...that means brining in needles and the AS to boot camp, not a good idea to me.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    WTF is the point of doing a cycle before/during boot camp, if youre going to be exercising all day and probably not eating enough to maintain muscle, so youll lose everything you gained?

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    First of all as mentioned before there is no point being on steroids while in boot camp. You will be burning too many calories and not eating enough for them to work effectively. Secondly while the army does not specifically test for steroids it does do a physical that will include a testicular exam, blood pressure, cholesterol reading, and heart rate. If you are on cycle all of these test will most likely be abnormal. If you want to do steroids while in the service wait until you are at your permenant duty station and have sufficient time before your next physical exam. Also how were you planning to do PCT???

That was another problem, the PCT part, I think I will just finish my cycle, finish PCT then go, maybe that will be ok, but then again, I dont wnat to loose all the muscle I already worked so hard for. It wil be ok I will figure something out

Peace
    Alex

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    WTF is the point of doing a cycle before/during boot camp, if youre going to be exercising all day and probably not eating enough to maintain muscle, so youll lose everything you gained?
    Exactly. You will lose a lot of weight no matter what you take during boot camp. Waste of money.

T

point taken, I will just refrain from using right before

Alex

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C130nav
    First of all as mentioned before there is no point being on steroids while in boot camp. You will be burning too many calories and not eating enough for them to work effectively. Secondly while the army does not specifically test for steroids it does do a physical that will include a testicular exam, blood pressure, cholesterol reading, and heart rate. If you are on cycle all of these test will most likely be abnormal. If you want to do steroids while in the service wait until you are at your permenant duty station and have sufficient time before your next physical exam. Also how were you planning to do PCT???
    For the testicular exam what are they checking for?

FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member
    hernia- and any irregularities.... i failed my first meps exam due to leaving my piercing in! lol

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANk THe TANk
    hernia- and any irregularities.... i failed my first meps exam due to leaving my piercing in! lol
    If i am on cycle is it really going to have an impact on this test?

My BP is borderline right now so i will pass that.

nah i dont think it would... theres certainly no steroid testing in the military, i bet secretly they wish all soldiers were lifting and juicing, you have no idea how many guys walk into the military rediculously fat and out of shape. and there are lots of guys who weigh like a buck 30 and cant do a few pushups to save there lives. uncle sam should have testosterone standard issue upon finishing bootcamp

by irregularities im talking signs of STDs, rashes, missing testicles, etc

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    There no testing for AS in the military. Unless you're walking around with pins falling out of your pocket and knocking people out. I wouldn't suggest doing any kind of cycle lean or mass prior to basic. Alot of push up, sit ups and running. No weight training at all and to top things off you're sleep deprived and not taking in the calories you need. Save your money and gear bro if you do go in wait till you have a lil stabillity and then do your thing.

P.S Plenty of weights in Iraq and Afganny-land and at least a whole year to get your groove on.

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    We recieve a lot of posts by people asking about Urine analysis for Military or Employment. These types of tests DO NOT check for Anabolic Steroids . Checking for Steroids is extremely expensive and employers will not foot the bill for these types of tests for pre-employment screening. If you have been hired, and they have reason to suspect you and they want to get rid of you, your employer may test you for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids.

We also recieve lots of posts about people questioning if the tests their Parole/probation gives them tests for Anabolic Steroids . They Do NOT Test for steroids unless it was part of your conviction (or steroids are in fact the reason you are on the program to begin with). Keep in mind they may test you if they start to suspect that you are an Anabolic Androgenic Steroid user.

There is no single drug test that will detect each and every substance consumed by you. Each drug must be tested for independently. Here is a list of the drugs that employers/Military/Community Corrections will typically test you for. The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) specifies that the minimum test be for the following 5 categories (this is commonly referred to as a 5 panel test by the drug testing industry):

-Amphetamines and methamphetamines (Ectasy will show up here, as well as the diet pill Phentermine)
    -Cannabinoids (Marijuana and Hashish)
    -Cocaine
    -Opiates (this includes Heroin, Opium, Morphine, Oxycoton, Percocet, Vicadin other forms of Codeine)
    -Phencyclidine (commonly known as PCP and Angel Dust)
    • While this is usually the minimal test, additional testing can include:
    -Barbituates (includes Amytal, Fioricet, Nembutal, Seconal)
    -Benzodiazepines (includes Ativan, Klonapin, Librium, Valium, Xanax)
    -Methadone (used to overcome withdrawal symptoms from Opiates)
    -Methaqualone (Quaaludes)
    -Propoxyphene (includes Darvon and Darvocet)
    -Alcohal (Over the legal limit)

[If suspected of AAS usage or on Probation or Parole for steroid related offense]
    -Anabolic steroids (Stanazolol, Nandrolene, etc.)

DETECTION TIMES IN URINE
    • Amphetamines and Methamphetamines---------------------------1 to 4 days
    • Barbiturates----------------------------------------------------------2 to 3 days
    • Benzodiazepines-----------------------------------------------------21 to 30 days
    • Cannabinoids, Marijuana
    Single use---------------------------------------- 3 to 7 days*
    Moderate use (once or twice a week)--------21 to 30 days*
    Chronic use (at least once a day)-------------up to 60 days*
    (*These times relate to outdoor grown "street" marijuana, which has a typical THC level of 2% to 3%. Indoor grown "cryppie" can have THC levels as high as 7% to 10%, so keep that in mind.)
    • Cocaine-------------------------------------1 to 3 days
    • Codeine-------------------------------------2 to 4 days
    • Methadone---------------------------------4 to 7 days
    • Methaqualone------------------------------2 to 4 days
    • Opiates-------------------------------------2 to 4 days**
    (**Hydrocodone and Oxycodone are synthetic versions of morphine, found in pain medications such as Lorcet, OxyCotin, Perocet, Vicodin, etc. Normal dosage of these is not usually detectable as an opiate, but excessive use can be detected. As uses of these medications become more wide spread, however, specific tests for synthetic morphine are being added to the opiates list.)
    • Phencyclidine------------------------------3 to 5 days

• Anabolic steroids (orally)----------------------------------14 to 28 days
    • Anabolic steroids (parenterally)----------------------------30 to 60 days
    (Deca may stay in your system as long as 18months)

FACTORS AFFECTING DETECTION TIMES
    • History of use (the greater the frequency of use, the longer the detection period)
    • Metabolism (a faster metabolism gets rid of the substance more easily, so exercise)
    • Body weight (the more body fat, the longer the detection time)
    • Potency of drug (this is obvious)
    • Tolerance (prolonged use brings higher tolerance and shorter detection times, as the body metabolizes the substance more quickly)

Thread Information