aadrenaline is offline Banned

Question test e question's

alright im thinking about running test e 400-500mg a week for 12 weeks dbol 35mg ed 1-4 will have nolva incase and clomid PCT..anyway with test how bad does it shut my bodys own testosterone down and does it effect my body making its own test in the future..i know all AAS pretty much lower your natural test but is it like a big significant decrease, and i hear BP gets up there on test e is it a slight increase or like a huge jump thanx

"AUSSIEBLOKE" is offline Junior Member
    Your bodys BP does increase also having d-bols wont help. It is very import to come off steroids correctly because yes your natural testosterone system is not used to functioning properly. I take a natural testosterone booster to get the natural bodys testosterone kicking in once again. I have had greeat gains from test-e and d-bls and deca .

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Nolva is not an "incase" drug... it is a preventitive and should be used as such... 10mg ED should be enough... your BP shouldn't be too bad from Test E but the Dbol could have some impact... monitor it closely if you have history.. and do 500 mg/EW... it's a good place to start (depending on your stats of course)

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    bro, your on the right track but not ready yet. keep researching here and you soon will be. dont be in a hurry

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    thanx yea im not ready yet i just wanna learn everything before i do it so i can make the best of it...

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    thanx yea im not ready yet i just wanna learn everything before i do it so i can make the best of it...

Good call bro. And when you do come over to the dark side (LOL) you will have all the knowledge you will need to do your cycle correct..

Thread Information