trent is offline New Member

Post a little help please

i have decided to try steroids for the first time seriously (have tryed some without much results though) i do not need serious gain, not more than 5kg mussle or so.JUst a good boost. whitch substance do i pick? i have been thinking about deca 200mg\week any advice?

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro prepare to be flamed ! Its a good idea to do some research here before you ask questions. Use the search button on the blue line and search on things like "First Cycle", I just did the search on title only and I got 500 hits !!! also read the Educational threads there is heaps of info there. Then when you dont understand something come back here. And no 200mg of deca on its own is not a good idea, for reasons which will become obvious when you do the research. If you ask a question about a cycle give us some details about you, age, height, weight, lifting experience, goals etc. I am not trying to be a dick here this what all the guys here will tell you. Good luck searching bro.... and welcome to the board, this is a great place !!!
    Last edited by seanw; 11-24-2004 at 05:27 AM.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Bro prepare to be flamed ! Its a good idea to do some research here before you ask questions. Use the search button on the blue line and search on things like "First Cycle", I just did the search on title only and I got 500 hits !!! also read the Educational threads there is heaps of info there. Then when you dont understand something come back here. And no 200mg of deca on its own is not a good idea, for reasons which will become obvious when you do the research. If you ask a question about a cycle give us some details about you, age, height, weight, lifting experience, goals etc. I am not trying to be a dick here this what all the guys here will tell you. Good luck searching bro.... and welcome to the board, this is a great place !!!
    Well said. You're new, so no flame here, but read ALL the Educational threads, then SEARCH your specific questions. After that, you can bring your educated, well-structured questions with your stats as stated above.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member

thanks for your replys. i really have read for a while and found too much info. the reason i have picked out deca is because some years ago some friends of mine used 200 mg a week with a ok result (but they used speed too) and it is pretty cheap and few side effects. it is not obvious for me why i cannot use just deca (besides clomid and nolvadex )

i have been training seriously for 3 years and eat pretty good. i weigh 82kg, 182 high 23years old

goals: put on some pounds and get a nicer shape. looking for quality muscle mass and keep most of the gains.

seanw is offline Banned
    well bro if you do deca on its own you run the chance of getting deca dick, which means little johny will go to sleep and not wake up for a while. If you do deca you should do it with test as well. My first cycle was 300mg deca and 400 mg test cyp. Deca for 9 weeks and test cyp for 10. Other bros will have other opinions. for example just using test on your first cycle to make sure you can handle AAS ok. There are lots of threads on all of this.

im reading and reading and starting to get really agrevated. is there no overall good drug? test, loose almost all of it after. deca cant get it up (without test too) i do not wish to gain 30 pounds only 10 and keep it. kan u just tell me what to do?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you peform proper PCT you wont lose all your gains like you said. Just use some test and dbol for 10 weeks. Thats a perfect novice cycle. test @ 500mgs p/week, and dbol @ 35mgs p/day for 1st 4 weeks.

great now i have some clue for what to read about more. thanks

ok, how about 250mg test e\week and 20mg d-bol\day 10mg nolvadex \day clomid

12 weeks, d-bol first 4

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by trent
    ok, how about 250mg test e\week and 20mg d-bol\day 10mg nolvadex\day clomid
    That cycle sounds fine. Although you will hear a few debates about taking 250mgs and 500mgs test p/week. Some think 250mgs p/week is a waste some dont. You wont know till you try. I personally wouldnt take any less than 500mgs p/week but thats just me.

il look some more then

ok, i just got the impression that it was strong and that it would reduce acne and other sides.

thanks again

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    Trent
    Check out this link. You should be good to go. As long as your diet is good during your cycle and your PCT is good you should keep most of your gains.

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

Thread Information