Cuttup is offline Senior Member

Will Spot injection make that Muscle Grow?

Fellas,

Will spot injection that muscle grow. Being thats the muscle thats absorbing most of the test.? Ex.One with weak calves, if he shoots his calve twice a week, will it help a great deal. Same with shoulders. Weak shoulders, shooting twice a weak,..or if a person just wants freaky calves, or freaky Biceps, Shoulders,..should he shoot the muscle where hes the most weak at?
    Of course he wants to alternate his shots to prevent scar tissue,..but really wants certain muscle groups to explode.

P.S. Does this explain why my high school coach had huge azz Glutes,..cause all he did was shoot in his azz every day of the week, im sure the 1200lb squts where part of his huge cow azz too.

Thanks

If you concentrate injections into a certain muscle group, that group will respond with quicker growth. Obviously it will depend on the frequency of injects, the potency of the injectable, and the type of steroid . EQ for example will not promote growth from spot injections.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    spot inj will NOT increase growth in the muscle,otherwise all of us would have huge glutes.it just doesnt work like that..unfortunately.although there will be those to debate this but to them i say show me the proof.i dont believe there is any.if so i am interested in seeing it.and were not talking IGF1(NOT LR3) here,which has been shown to improve lagging muscles in large doses,more then most of us could afford..upwards of 500mcg/ed taken over multiple shots...goodluck

how do exlain the guy with freak delt who only shoots in them and pretty much no where else.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    how do exlain the guy with freak delt who only shoots in them and pretty much no where else.
    Its prolly just swolen bro.

I agree with DD

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    unless ur injecting synthol thers no evidence to back up spot injections work

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I believe for it to work the base hormone, suspended in water should be used eg: test bese, tren base, eq base.......this will cause a rapid increse in anabolic hormone concentration in the target muscle.

Jackman is offline Banned
    the only things that could possibly work for spot injections would be a base or suspention ester. (and that is still debatable)

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    bro,the muscle will appear larger because it is aggitated,i used to shot tren in my bis and they would swell almost 2" but they hurt like a mofo and when the swelling went down they were back to normal.the risk of getting an abcess is also much greater in smaller muscles then in the larger ones.so it is not the actual muscle growing it is just inflamed.not the best of ideas.but if you are taking multiple shots ED then you have to rotate them from as many sites as you can for obvious reasons

There ARE injectables that will increase size and strength from spotting.
    Not just an opinion either. As far as my pesonal experiences go, I belive that it does. Not to any extreme...like you mentioned the enormous delt...but I've noticed quicker strength gains and size. Any of the size gains I believe were probably due mostly to swelling, but the strength gains were un-debateable for myself. I did not intentionally focus on building that area while spotting it either. Just my experience. Like I said, it's no to any extreme, but it was noticable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    bro,the muscle will appear larger because it is aggitated,i used to shot tren in my bis and they would swell almost 2" but they hurt like a mofo and when the swelling went down they were back to normal.the risk of getting an abcess is also much greater in smaller muscles then in the larger ones.so it is not the actual muscle growing it is just inflamed.not the best of ideas.but if you are taking multiple shots ED then you have to rotate them from as many sites as you can for obvious reasons

yeah, just curious. i know a few guys who pretty much just hit delt and azz.for the last few years he's has the best da@n delt ive seen. on the other hand i know a guy who shoots strictly quads and a few azz shots here and there but he has very tiny thighs compared to what they use to look like which might support your therory.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    NO, spot injections will not make that muscle larger.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i shoot into each delt and i cant say that they have grown any more than the rest of my body, but then i am shooting sust250 so maybe thats why

SaTyR is offline Member
    Some say that spot injections are crap. But in my previous cycle i had always injected quads and delts , and they are now both the biggest parts of my body.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Bigger than your chest that I have to see. Post a pic bro

Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Some say that spot injections are crap. But in my previous cycle i had always injected quads and delts , and they are now both the biggest parts of my body.

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    how many posts loke this have a read before! 1, 2,3,4 ,5,6,7,8,9........................................ reasearch!

Jtt23 is offline Junior Member
    I have heard that Winstrol injections can cause spot growth. And from the friends that I know that have used winny.... It is true.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I just caught something your coach does...............a 1200 pound squat?!!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I just caught something your coach does...............a 1200 pound squat?!!
    I saw that too..didn't register

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtt23
    I have heard that Winstrol injections can cause spot growth. And from the friends that I know that have used winny.... It is true.
    I did some checking for you..and came accross this:

Quote Originally Posted by Biker: from:http://www.muscleforum.co.uk/

some believe that localised inflamation may temporary or permantly encourage local growth due to stretching the muscle fascia over a period of time with oil and that possibly muscle will partially replace the hole left by the oil. This couldn't effect a glute because it would take a massive amount of oil to cause substantional stretching with such a large muscle - I'm not saying yes or no on this theory I'm just not sure

Many people think that if you inject the steroid into a muscle it will bind to that muscle and if it has an ester I say it DOES NOT, I'm now going to try and explain why I think it doesn't.

It's simple, once I explain the whole ester thing. Esterification is a process where a carboxylic acid is attached to the steroid molecule. This makes it more difficult for the blood to pick it up and carry it into circulation, and likewise slows the rate the drug can leave the injection site. As a result, an inactive deposit of steroid can sit at the site of injection, releasing slowly for days or weeks into the blood stream. Once free in the blood the ester is removed quickly by enzymes, and the base steroid is rendered active. Different esters take longer than others at one end we have esters like Propionate with quite a short life and at the other end we have esters like Decanoate with a long life.

The esterified steroids you inject are useless at binding to the local receptors (or to any receptors) until the ester is removed. Once the ester is removed the steroid is active.

The place where 98% of the ester will be removed is in the blood stream. 2% in the muscle cell. The enzymes which remove the esters are found in the blood stream.

So when you site inject a drug like deca , it has to be taken from the injection site, into the blood stream where the ester is removed making it active.

So, when the gear is active, it has left the muscle it was injected into and is in the blood stream, now every muscle has as good chance in binding with the steroid. The steroid will bind with the androgen receptor, making a hormone-receptor complex, then enters the cell nucleus, where it binds to DNA, and you grow!

That of course leaves ester free gear.

If the steroid doesn't have an ester, then a small percentage of the steroid can bind directly with the receptor of the injected muscle, before the majority of it is released into the blood stream. This will help to increase the growth of the local muscle.

Types of drugs to use. Winstrol, Test Suspension, injectible Anadrol, Injectable Dbol
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 11-24-2004 at 11:16 AM.

That's good info bro. Thanks. I learn something (sometimes re-learn) new every day here!!!

Thread Information