statuZ is offline Banned

Fake Juice, disappointed.

hey bros i started a cycle, of test and eq, and d-bol. The d-bol was QV Metavet, and the eq and test were anabolic BD and TL. I knew the d-bol was working, but now im on week 12, and i havent gotten any hornier, and i havent gotten any more hungry. Is it possible at all that this gear is fake?! The ****ing test even had an hologram on the cap so did the eq! btw i got it form mexico
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake Juice, disappointed.-photo_018.jpg  

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I see a picture of SYD there... I know someone that bough some primo from them down in MX and it turned out that it was a legit SYD product but they had decided not to put anything into it... no chemicals just oil and solution... unfortunately sounds like you got the same deal... I try to tell everyone to stay away from SYD but I can't reach them all... go with QV next time..

statuZ is offline Banned
    next time im going to do DPHARM

TinCup17 is offline Associate Member
    I had the same problem with the sydgroup I had. Seen great gains on the dbol then nothing after that. I made my own juice for my next cycle, hopefully I'll have better results.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Sorry to hear that bro, can you go into detail about your gains? Nothing not even 1 pound? Even if the gear was fake you should have gained a little bit due to your increased on cycle food intake ( assuming you did eat more)

statuZ is offline Banned
    okay bro let me explain it to all you guys, i started my d-bol week 2-6, and and same with the eq, and i started test at week one obviously. Now the test and equipose were both sydgroup, while the d-bol was QV Metavet, immediately i felt like a baller on that d-bol, and thats when i made all my gains, after i stopped my d-bol (month ago) i havent gained a lb since. I might have stopped d-bol more than a month ago, but now im sitting at 200, before i started i was 180. I know for a fact my gear is fake, i have this hunch feeling knowing that its fake, even though it has a hologram and all that **** it has to be fake, becuase you think out of the 2 syd group products that i bought (test and eq) you think i would either get extremely horny or extremely hungry. not one of those happened, and like i said after my d-bol 0 gains. what do you guys think, fvck mexican gear!

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    ive sydgroup eq it was good but u wont get big gains off eq its more of a toner as for syd test never used it but i think sydgroup is okay its underdosed though what were ur dosages

statuZ is offline Banned
    600mg test and 500mg of test. my friend used their test too like a year or two ago and he said it was good, but i just got this **** like 2 months ago, chances are those stinky bean dogs gave me a bad batch.

bigacct is offline Junior Member
    Hey Ju-ICE in the hood,

Did you get very hungry and vascular off of the EQ? I want to know because I have Syd's EQ now for a winter bulker w/ Test Cyp.

I've read a study about Syd's primo stating it was just oil. However,
    I've used Winny by Syd and it made me very strong (ie 40lbs on bench), so I don't know why they (Syd) gets such a bad rap. I guess it depends on the batch.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by statuZ
    next time im going to do DPHARM
    DPHARM has some good stuff im running it right now , you will get alittle pain from their T300 but , just hit week 2 yesterday and its already kicked in

I've used sydgroup EQ too. I was underdosed, but not to an extreme and I got pretty d@mn good results with it @ 500mg/wk. I'm actually using it again right now.

statuZ is offline Banned
    /bump

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    yeah, its either fake or your diet and training arent solid

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    yeah, its either fake or your diet and training arent solid
    if they werent solid thenw hy would i gain 15lbs on d-bol and as soon as im off the dbol i dont gian anymore weight. and also why would i not get horny or hungry off either of those 2 products espcially if they are both made from sydgroup, but my d-bol was from qv and that worked.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the same stuff bro. I thought it was horrible... I won't do any Mex stuff ever again. UG is the way to go.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    if they werent solid thenw hy would i gain 15lbs on d-bol and as soon as im off the dbol i dont gian anymore weight. and also why would i not get horny or hungry off either of those 2 products espcially if they are both made from sydgroup, but my d-bol was from qv and that worked.
    you can easily gain weight on dbol due to water retention... which youll probably drop at the end of your cycle

not everyone gets horny or hungry off test or EQ

statuZ is offline Banned
    you can easily gain weight on dbol due to water retention... which youll probably drop at the end of your cycle

but dont you think out of those 2 i would atelst get one of those benefits? id idnt go up in strength or anything after the d-bol. oh yah and btw, this is suppose to be week 13, but my balls are how they are before the cycle was even started, they are bigger now than how they were on a m1t cycle.
    Last edited by statuZ; 11-22-2004 at 03:30 PM.

Jtt23 is offline Junior Member
    I am currently finishing up a cycle of SYD Group's EQ and T400 by another company. They seemed to work well. I mean the T400 could have been working and the EQ not but I gained some nice weight.

Come to think of it..... I used two bottles of EQ BOTH by SYD and when i started the second bottle I stopped gaining weight. I actually lost a few pounds.

Interesting......

statuZ is offline Banned
    /bump!

crunchnpunch is offline Junior Member

I agree with d-bol you put on so much weight so fast after you stop you lose most of what you gain so the test and eq just bring you back up to the fake gains you get from d-bol that's why i would never buy d-bol again i don't think you can keep the gains. not everybody has an increase in sex drive from test and also in some people eq kills the sex drive

statuZ is offline Banned
    wouldnt my ball sack be tight and my nuts be shrunk? they are dropping pretty low right now, actually looks like before i cycled, and this is supposidly the 12th week, so shouldnt my nuts be the size of peanuts?!

crunchnpunch is offline Junior Member
    alot of peoples dont shrink mine don't

statuZ is offline Banned
    so my nuts shrink on 4 weeks of m1t, but not on 12 weeks of eq test and d-bol? k

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    well, if they were fake, you'll lose about 8 or 9 of those 15 lbs about a week after you stop the dbol .

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    well, if they were fake, you'll lose about 8 or 9 of those 15 lbs about a week after you stop the dbol.
    i didnt lose anything, but i started eating right as soon as i stopped the d-bol heh.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    i didnt lose anything, but i started eating right as soon as i stopped the d-bol heh.

bro u just dindt gain 20 lb on d-bol and have kept them for that long ,u probably just freaking out ,run ur cyclr for another 2 to 3 weeks and c what happens,

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kubano28
    bro u just dindt gain 20 lb on d-bol and have kept them for that long ,u probably just freaking out ,run ur cyclr for another 2 to 3 weeks and c what happens,
    what do you mean, i havent gained a lb since week 8, maybe 4 at most. but thats becuase i started eating right.

P Rock is offline Member
    i did a 12 week cycle of Sydgroup deca and test cyp, not to mention it was the most painful gear i ever used, but i didnt gain not even one pound of muscle, my training and diet were good, i decided to switch my test for 6 extra weeks of tornel test E and i gained about 12 pounds off of it. and keep in mind people say tornel sucks, but it did more than the sydgroup. i am convinced sydgroup is pure garbage,underdosed like a mofo... waste of money and time.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    i did a 12 week cycle of Sydgroup deca and test cyp, not to mention it was the most painful gear i ever used, but i didnt gain not even one pound of muscle, my training and diet were good, i decided to switch my test for 6 extra weeks of tornel test E and i gained about 12 pounds off of it. and keep in mind people say tornel sucks, but it did more than the sydgroup. i am convinced sydgroup is pure garbage,underdosed like a mofo... waste of money and time.
    thank you!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your not gonna feel like you did on the Dbol with the Test/EQ. Wait it out a few weeks or try something different. If you retained all the weight for a month after you quit taking Dbol. I doubt your gear is bogus. Eat more!!!!

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    Syd group is ****! I've had nothing but bad luck with them, and I'll never buy another of their products again.

Quote Originally Posted by bigacct
    Hey Ju-ICE in the hood,

Did you get very hungry and vascular off of the EQ? I want to know because I have Syd's EQ now for a winter bulker w/ Test Cyp.

I've read a study about Syd's primo stating it was just oil. However,
    I've used Winny by Syd and it made me very strong (ie 40lbs on bench), so I don't know why they (Syd) gets such a bad rap. I guess it depends on the batch.
    lab tests on the primo came up negative the eq was okay nothing spectacular

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    lab tests on the primo came up negative the eq was okay nothing spectacular
    well my body tests say its fvcking fake! fvck mexico

maxex is offline Member
    I hope their EQ is legit, i just posted a thread asking the same question, but im gonna take it anyway, if it works great, if not oh ****ing well, i got burnt

But you relize that you cant gain 20lbs on Dbol and then go off and keep every pound of it if your injectables where fake. Wether they are under dosed or what ever I have no idea , but you had to have something in you to keep that weight from crashing when you come off the Dbol.

WHat you described is impossible without being on injectables for when you come off.

Once again you will not feel like you did on Dbol , on Test/Euipoise . Eat..

Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    I hope their EQ is legit, i just posted a thread asking the same question, but im gonna take it anyway, if it works great, if not oh ****ing well, i got burnt
    EQ IS FOR LONG LASTING SLOW GAINS YOU REALLY WONT NOTICE MUCH GAINS OFF IT BUT U WILL NOTICE MORE TONE

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    But you relize that you cant gain 20lbs on Dbol and then go off and keep every pound of it if your injectables where fake. Wether they are under dosed or what ever I have no idea , but you had to have something in you to keep that weight from crashing when you come off the Dbol.

WHat you described is impossible without being on injectables for when you come off.

Once again you will not feel like you did on Dbol , on Test/Euipoise . Eat..
    impossible? people do d-bol only cycles all the time bro, also i know kids who have done deca only (very stupid) cycles only, and they kept every ****ing lb of it.

DO you want your gear to be fake??? I was just pointing out what I thought everyone else missed. If you dont believe me make a thread about gaining 20lbs on Dbol and keeping every pound of it without I might add no PCT just doing bunk vegtable oil. Some people even loose weight while on injectables when they come off their oral kick start.

Just so you know no one keeps every pound of lean muscle mass completely when coming off any cycle. I have gained weight during PCT but still lost a few pounds when performing an advanced form of PCT. Most exagerate when it comes to how successfull they are at retaining the weight.

Im not trying to get smart with you dude. Just ask anyone who knows what they are talking about, if they think that is possible. Im just saying dont throw your gear out. It may be underdosed and you just need to bump the dose up and maybe adjust your diet. I have no Idea what your cycle experiance is but I would think if you much of any you would know it dont work that way.

Bump,, I would like to talk to you more abouyt this

Thread Information