rippedmuscle is offline New Member

I have a question! (well several) TIA......

Now with me and just starting out cold with weights, I currently am 6'3" tall and weight 280llbs and bodyfat % is around 28%, what, and when would be a good time to start juicing? Would it be after losing some weight and getting by body fat % down?, or within just a few week of getting started, the guy that owns the gym that I go to seems to think of putting me on a strict diet and me doing cardio for a while before lifting weights, does this sound correct? Thanks again for all that replies.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Gear shouldnt be used until you have reached a plateau in your lifting. You have just started lifting so you have a few years before you should touch roids. A strict diet and cardio will deffinately help but i dont know why he wouldnt want you lifting too. No gear for now.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    DIET DIET DIET, and Cardio. Only time to ever consider AS is when you have dropped to a low BF and youve been training for a few years. Good luck with what youre doing bro!

Thanks so much for the replies, now I feel like I have learned something today. It is much clearer now to me on starting. Thanks again bro's!!

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    You sound like a smart guy. Get to your bodies max then juice. You will be much happier.

good luck bro.

Deamon Deacon, on your reply above, it has me puzzled too on why he doesn't want me to lift now instead wait until after about 8 weeks with fat burning cardio. I don't really think he understands that I want to build muscle instead of just looking like a athelitic person, but I tell him I want to do build muscle instead, but I am gonna listen to you and others here that know what you are talking about and build, build, build.

peump is offline Senior Member
    I just recently posted something very similar to this and received pretty good feed back from the guys here. Sounds like you and I are in a similar situation. Im eager to hear about your progress. Good Luck. Stay motivated.

Body Fat and Steroids

^^check out this thread^^

Thanks bro, that gave me more insight on what to do, I am leaning I guess just losing bodyfat and get at least 8 weeks or more of fatburning cardio in. I will keep you up to date on my progress, let me know also how you are doing.

The only thing to it, is to do it!!!!

Thread Information