ATLstyle is offline New Member

Another D-Bol Question!

Ive just recently found this site and the info has been very informative and somtimes a bit nerve racking.

I am 21 , 155 lbs, 5'9 - I began taking Dianabol by itself 3 weeks ago with 25mg in the morning and 25mg at 6pm. Ive gained close to 10lbs and the strength gains have been great. Now that I am coming upon my fourth week I have read that I should not continue with D-bol, or D-bol alone.

I want to hit 165lbs and be sucessful in keeping my gains, but I feel D-bol is not the correct choice right now.

What should I do, I have 3 more week supply left of D-bol.

Advice please?

imann is offline Member
    try search........there are only about a million threads on yhis and relatd cycles,etc....welcome to the board

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    sounds as if that is all your running...not the best of ideas.may as well finish it up,this way you know for sure what the effects of dbol have on you for when you do some research and put together a proper stack for next time.
    goodluck

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    save it until:
    1) you attain a more solid base naturally so your body will keep the muscle mass u gain
    and
    2)Until you devise a better cycle.
    Good luck bro

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Do you have clomid and nolvadex ?

Hows your diet?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    get ur diet in check and set urself a goal of perhaps reaching 175lbs then think about AS, dbol only is not a good choice as most if not all ur gains will b lost at the end of taking it, all it will do is shut u down and put stress on ur liver, do some more research as there is a hell of a lot of info on 1st cycles

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Do you have clomid and nolvadex ?

Hows your diet?
    Im pounding food right now and a good amount of protein shakes.

I do not have clomid nor nolvadex... ? please explain - I know not to stop cold turkey.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ATLstyle
    Im pounding food right now and a good amount of protein shakes.

I do not have clomid nor nolvadex ... ? please explain - I know not to stop cold turkey.

Thanks
    ok... lots of people "pound food" and think theyre eating a lot but actually arent eating enough to gain a lot of weight...

here's a better question: how many grams of protein/carbs/fats are you taking in every day?

Clomid stimulates your balls to start producing natural testosterone again quicker than without it, and nolvadex prevents estrogeneous fat deposits under your nipples, causing gyno. Youre not messing with flinstones vitamins here, you need to take proper precautions to keep from fukking yourself up long-term.

nolvadex will b needed to block free estrogen in ur body thus reducing dbol 's negative side effects (gyno,bloat etc...) u should take it wen doing a cycle, clomid is used to raise ur natural test levels after they have been surpressed after injecting a synthetic test or taking and oral steroid such as dbol

if i were u id get some nolvadex,clomid,creatine,milkthistle and tribulas

stop taking the dbol immediately and take 20mg of nolva for PCT, take 300mg of clomid day 1 then 100mg for 21days along wit the nolva, also take tribulas and creatine to maximise ur gains

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    ok... lots of people "pound food" and think theyre eating a lot but actually arent eating enough to gain a lot of weight...

here's a better question: how many grams of protein/carbs/fats are you taking in every day?

Clomid stimulates your balls to start producing natural testosterone again quicker than without it, and nolvadex prevents estrogeneous fat deposits under your nipples, causing gyno. Youre not messing with flinstones vitamins here, you need to take proper precautions to keep from fukking yourself up long-term.

took the words right outa my mouth

gotta type faster bro

im working on it!

Protein shakes alone im taking in 120mg per day, plus 3 large meals with atleast 2 snacks in between each meal. I really am not a junk food fan so I try to find other foods good for calories.

When should I start taking the Clomid, before I stop or after I stop the usage of D-bol.

I have AIM, I put you on my list.

Thanks

take clomid the day after taking ur dbol at 300mg then 100mg for 21days

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Ive just recently found this site and the info has been very informative and somtimes a bit nerve racking.

I am 21 , 155 lbs, 5'9 - I began taking Dianabol by itself 3 weeks ago with 25mg in the morning and 25mg at 6pm. Ive gained close to 10lbs and the strength gains have been great. Now that I am coming upon my fourth week I have read that I should not continue with D-bol, or D-bol alone.

I want to hit 165lbs and be sucessful in keeping my gains, but I feel D-bol is not the correct choice right now.

What should I do, I have 3 more week supply left of D-bol.

Advice please?
    I did the same mistake you did...but i went cold turkey...lost a lot of my gains but i didn't care to tell you the truth, because after i learned so much on what i did wrong, i learned it's all worth it in the end because i now put together an amazing cycle and learned a sh*t load of info...info that you cant be taught over night...
    Welcome to the board bro, My name is Matt...any questions or need some help contact me...

Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    I did the same mistake you did...but i went cold turkey...lost a lot of my gains but i didn't care to tell you the truth, because after i learned so much on what i did wrong, i learned it's all worth it in the end because i now put together an amazing cycle and learned a sh*t load of info...info that you cant be taught over night...
    Welcome to the board bro, My name is Matt...any questions or need some help contact me...

I forgot to add that I dont reccomend this...

You have no choice but to finish with dbol or else you could shut down pretty nasty.

buy some clomid. When your done with your dbol do this:

300mgs on day 1 followed by 100mgs for 30 days.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you are 5'9" and only 155??? you could have put on 30+ lbs naturally....don't resort to gear as the easy way out. you only wanted to gain 10 more lbs and you couldve done that in a few months with lots of clean foods and creatine.

What if I started with Deca as I come to the end of my D-bol, or stacked the two till I was only on Deca?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    you are 5'9" and only 155??? you could have put on 30+ lbs naturally....don't resort to gear as the easy way out. you only wanted to gain 10 more lbs and you couldve done that in a few months with lots of clean foods and creatine.
    This is true too bro... you could put on about 10lbs in like a month and a half..and if you REALLY know what your doing...even less...

I weigh about 155lbs too, but 2 years ago i weighed 115lbs. So it's a big improvment...how long have you been lifting?

Ive lifted for about a year now, but I play soccer so its really been a challenge to add additional weight.

dont doa just deca cycle, u need test as a base, u really need to do some research,all the info is available so use the search button

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    What if I started with Deca as I come to the end of my D-bol, or stacked the two till I was only on Deca?
    Deca alone bad news, Test with any cycle is critical imo. The best advice i can give you is research as much as you can. A lot of people think if you start doing AS you'll get huge just by taking them, it doesn't work that way. Also there is a SAFE way and a UNSAFE way to do AS, please choose the SAFE way, this can be done by readinggggggg as much as you can on this site. Good luck bro

Thread Information