joe_capone is offline Member

whats all this hype on anavar?? specially during witner time?

seems like everyone wants to cut up during winter.. why not just leave it for summer? how come no one talks about andriol ? the only testosterone u can get in oral form.. and it doesnt shut you down. doesnt surpress hpta. i tried andriols b4 when i was 20 they were great. hmmm? just curious lol

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    people dont use andriol coz of its cost to benifit ratio,waste of time and money

Jtt23 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    seems like everyone wants to cut up during winter.. why not just leave it for summer? how come no one talks about andriol ? the only testosterone u can get in oral form.. and it doesnt shut you down. doesnt surpress hpta. i tried andriols b4 when i was 20 they were great. hmmm? just curious lol

Are you sure that it doesnt supress your HPTA??

joe_capone is offline Member
    read steroid profiles.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    i noticed alot of interest in anavar after a posting. last month it was dbol and the month before it was if you can drink winny the month before that was do i really need test, and so on and so on and so on...

how come no one talks about andriol? the only testosterone u can get in oral form..:
    Methyltestosterone ring a bell?

Jtt23 is offline Junior Member
    read steroid profiles.

"The disadvantage of Andriol is that it only becomes effective if taken in high doses. Even if a dose of 200 mg of Andriol/day is taken, the testosterone level in the blood is still too low for a bodybuilder to gain strength and muscle growth. The capsules, therefore, are effective for only a few hours so that 6-7 capsules, that is 240-280 mg (mini-mum), must be taken daily to achieve good results comparable to those of injectable compounds. This, however, puts the athlete in a dosage range which begins to influence the hormone production and the compound now more readily converts into estrogen. Such a dose can also manifest itself in a higher retention of sodium and water. This is one factor which competing athletes must consider."

I do but im not sure that you do......

Thread Information