bmgsxr is offline Associate Member

Bromo Question????

I will be doing my first cycle with tren and from what I have read on the site that bromo is the only thing that will block gyno from tren and deca .
    I know that bromo is not an OTC and I will have to find it.
    What is the correct name for it and not the abbreviation?
    Also what should the dosing be like for it?
    Is there anything else that I could take other than B6?
    I be taking test prop 100mg ED and tren 75mg EOD for 8 weeks and I weigh 230lb.

Thanks in advance for any responses.....

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    You could take vitex instead of b6, but IMO b6 is good, and have seen better results through my researchimg with b6. I think you should keep the bromo on hand just in case. Do a google search to find some bromo, goodluck and have fun with the tren it is the sh*t

bmgsxr is offline Associate Member
    Thanks bro....check out this link i found when I ran a search. I found this interesting read about progesterone.

http://www.bodybuilding-tips.net/s23/t1171.html

posted by shortz
    Post by Pheedno. Always a pleasure reading his posts...

I would like to cear up a few misconceptions about progesterone and gynecomastia .

Their is absolutely no steroid that aromatizes into progesterone. The reason for this is that progesteron does not have an aromatic A ring. So toss that myth out the window. Tren ? Deca ? Sorry but it just doesn't happen.
    nandrolone is reduced by 5-alpha reductase into DHN. Their is a small chance of progestogenic activity that could aid in manifesting a mass in the mammry IF estrogen is present in supraphysiological amounts, without proper ratio to testosterone

Thread Information