as-addicted is offline Junior Member

Best frontload with least amount of bloat?

4weeks...........Obvisouly d-bol is notorious for water weight. What about prop, I know it's test and it will bloat also but it is better than d-bol right? Hmm...any other come to mind My plan is this
    1-16 test e
    1-14 EQ
    and frontload?
    pct etc...blah

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    take some .ldex and nolva wit prop and u should b able to keep bloat at a minimum

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    run nolva 2 weeks prior to start of cycle to get blood plasma levels up and keep your diet clean and bloating shouldnt be an issue regardless of what you run....you only get bloated if your eating wrong and not using anti-e's.....well,I should say I only get bloated if i eat wrong and do not use anti-e's.
    are you bulking are cutting,if bulking then a little bloat wont hurt you as it cushions the joints during extreme heavy training

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    unfortunately if u want big gains u gotta use the bulk roids and they are just that and u will get bloat, gotta b anadrol , dianabol , finaplix or even test suspension. If u run nolva and proviron or teslac throughout the whole cycle, bloat shudnt b 2 much of an issue.

as-addicted is offline Junior Member
    To be honest devil, I'm kinda in between bulking and cutting. I don't mind a little bloat but, no alot...spring break in March Since I have your attention devil how is Eq on the hair. Also as far as keeping the anti-e on the right track, like starting them 2 weeks prior like you suggested would deca be an alternative?

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I love front loading prop -- no bloat

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    prop is a nice front load. For me, I don't bloat on prop near as much as I do when I'm on enth or cyp. I've heard similar notions from others, too. Anti-e's and diet should keep bloat to a min.

dropteeth is offline Junior Member
    do u have top inject prop everyday? or is EOD ok? when fron loading?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    ED is best, but eod can be done, just make sure you double the dose of an ed shot. Like instead of doing 75mg ed, you'd shoot 150mg eod. ED shots are the best with short esters. This will minimize the amount of sides, like acne, mainly.

_ODC

Thread Information