Oliver Kloseoff is offline New Member

Taking Propecia with Anvar " Quick Question "

I know that taking Propecia in conjunction with Deca = Major Hairloss

How about taking Propeica & Minoxidil 5% In Conjunction with 50mg Anavar Ed
    Last edited by Oliver Kloseoff; 11-22-2004 at 07:52 PM.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver Kloseoff
    I know that taking Propecia in conjunction with Deca = Major Hairloss

How about taking Propeica & Minoxidil 5% In Conjunction with 50mg Anavar Ed
    bro where did u get that from ,who told u and where are the facts regarding deca and finasteride,u just read this somewhere and now u telling us u know for a fact ,

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Anavar is a DHT derivative. Finasteride will have no effect on it.

Deca alone with propecia is worse for the hair than Deca alone without propecia.

[QUOTE=MMC78]Anavar is a DHT derivative. Finasteride will have no effect on it.

Deca alone with propecia is worse for the hair than Deca alone without propecia.[/QUOTE

on what facts do u base ur self on deca and finasteride been bad for hairloss,

Deca alone with propecia is worse for the hair than Deca alone without propecia.[/QUOTE

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Are you trying to get more posts to become a senior member or what??????

lol,come on men ,this is my first time that the reply bottom got crazy ,give me a brake ,

[QUOTE=kubano28]
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Anavar is a DHT derivative. Finasteride will have no effect on it.

Look up the androgenicity of Di-Hydro-Nandolone compared with regular Nandrolone . Or just search deca & hairloss.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    You can delete duplicate posts though bro

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I've taken Var with finasteride & with dutasteride - had no probs with Var alone & only a little hairloss (if any) with var + test E .
    You shouldn't have any probs......

ps I think deca alone with finasteride is worse than deca alone with no finasteride, but I don't think it's alot worse........

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    I've taken Var with finasteride & with dutasteride - had no probs with Var alone & only a little hairloss (if any) with var + test E .
    You shouldn't have any probs......

ps I think deca alone with finasteride is worse than deca alone with no finasteride, but I don't think it's alot worse........

ok deca alone with finasteride "causes hailoss",what about a cycle that consist of deca+test and finasteride or dutasteride which im currently taking,whats the difference

Quote Originally Posted by kubano28
    ok deca alone with finasteride "causes hailoss",what about a cycle that consist of deca+test and finasteride or dutasteride which im currently taking,whats the difference
    The consensus I've read is that test+deca with finasteride is much better for your hair than test+deca without.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Can someone give a accurate answer; with the use of Deca and Test does this cause hair loss? If so, with the use of finasteride will this increase the hairloss or help prevent it?

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    The consensus I've read is that test+deca with finasteride is much better for your hair than test+deca without.
    lol ,now im even more lost ,so u have read ,deca +test+propecia =less hairloss,but deca+propecia(finasteride)= lots of hairloss,i will just like for any bro in here to prove this with some kind of study or some **** from a real website,

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I would guess that you're better off with finasteride when taking test + deca

also I dont think deca + finasteride will give you lots of hairloss - prolly only slightly more than deca alone (which sux anyhow)

all guesswork tho.......anyone got any hard studies?

Quote Originally Posted by kubano28
    lol ,now im even more lost ,so u have read ,deca +test+propecia =less hairloss,but deca+propecia(finasteride)= lots of hairloss,i will just like for any bro in here to prove this with some kind of study or some **** from a real website,
    This isn't rocket science. Deca with finasteride prevents nandrolone converting to DHN (dihydronandrolone). Nandrolone is harsher on the hairline than DHN therefore finasteride with deca alone is worse for your hair than deca alone.

When you add Test in the mix, you have to contend with DHT (more androgenic than DHN). So your best bet with test+deca is to limit DHT conversion with finasteride.

Google and pubmed will provide your studies.

Thread Information