Zues is offline Associate Member

Whoch type of gyno?

How do you tell if gyno is from estrogen or progesterone? Also do you think that 300-400 mg of Deca a week is enough to cause gyno?

P Rock is offline Member
    i dont think you can tell a difference from wich type it is, puffy nips are puffy nips no matter how you put it. thats why you have to prevent form getting them by using anti E. and vitamin B6 for progesterone. yes it is possible toget gyno at those dosages.Some people are more prone to it than others.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I'm currently running Nolva and a little Bromo and B-6. It has definetely gone down over the last week. However, last week I was gonn run 30mg of D-bol a day and after the first day I took it my nipples were really puffy the next day. I was on liquid Nolva then, I'm now on the pill form which I think has worked better. Along with the swelling going down, my sex drive has gone up considerably. I definetely think I had/have high estrogen or progesterone levels. I kinda hope its estrogen related because I think its easier to control with Nolva. Also thinking about adding proviron so there will be no aromatization to estrogen.

P Rock is offline Member
    when ever i get itchy or puffy nips i immediately up my nolva dose two to three times, until the symptoms cool down, then i continue my normal amount

Thread Information