Thread: do carb.....

2timer is offline Senior Member

do carb.....

dao carb blockers work or it is another fake product. alos what is Serotril and does it work with loosing fat. I heard amazing things about this when on low carb but I have my doubts.
    Last edited by 2timer; 11-22-2004 at 09:38 PM.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    i doubt any of the pills like that work very good , if they did then nobody would be fat , i tried to find some info for you but upon searching all i could find is mixed opinions of people saying different things , also i think serotril is suppose to be taking on a no carb diet , i think the best fat burners are diet and cardio , only way i see them doing any good is if they were used on a diet/cardio plan maybe they would help alittle more than with diet and excercise alone , another thing i think is strange is carb pills say they block 40 carbs which means thats all you can eat if you want them to be blocked and if youre eating 40 carbs your goin to lose weight anyway , same with serotil and keto

of course there are things that will inchance the fat burning process but i wouldnt depend on these

thanks

what about chromium, vandium sulphate work ?ala? I know cla

chromium is in alot of fitness stuff and its cheap i take it with carb meals , ala does help and is a good antioxidant , from what i could find vandium sulphate can potentially help stabilize blood sugar levels and may help the efficiency of glycogen storage in the liver and muscle tissue

Thread Information