Thread: Enth Only Cycle

Tryin2build is offline New Member

Enth Only Cycle

I've started an Enth only cycle today. It's my second cycle.

My first cycle looked like this: sus250 - 500mg week
    Deca - 400mg week

Gained about 20 lbs off it. Now i'm running Enth at 500mg week for 8 weeks. I was going to throw some EQ into the cycle, but decided to see how I react to Enth. Since it's what i'm going to be sticking with the rest of my cycles...

I'm 5'10 190, 5 years training exper., 21yr old Hope to gain some mass!
    I'll keep everyone updated

phreezer is offline Respected Member
    There is no difference in running enanthate and sust..Test is test..and if you want to know the truth.. most sustanons have about 100mg of Enanthe per 250mg dosage.

Don't waste your time worrying about an ester.. the testosterone molecule is still the same..it's release time is just slightly different from other esters..

(Consider adding 300mg of eq for your cycle..this will be an effective and mild cycle with minimal side effects)

imann is offline Member
    Man if you want some size you should definetly up the test to at least 750mg/week, since you used a more advanced cycle to begin with, you should probably be fine.How is your diet? How intense and often do you train?For a simple mass cycle you might want to run 30 to 40 mg/day of D-bol or 50 to 75 mg/day of anadrol for the first 4 weeks of your current cycle...just a thought.Also what kind of PCT do you have set up?

Quote Originally Posted by imann
    Man if you want some size you should definetly up the test to at least 750mg/week, since you used a more advanced cycle to begin with, you should probably be fine.How is your diet? How intense and often do you train?For a simple mass cycle you might want to run 30 to 40 mg/day of D-bol or 50 to 75 mg/day of anadrol for the first 4 weeks of your current cycle...just a thought.Also what kind of PCT do you have set up?
    What do you base the need for injecting higher mg dosages for? Why does he need to "UP" the dosage in order to grow?

Please explain

I train hard 4 times a week, eat clean. I was debating all day on taking the eq with this cycle...Now, I think i'm going to go and take a shot of 150 and another on thurs! Talked me into it lmao PCT is clomid *recommended way by everyone in this forum*

just so you know.. EQ's half life does not Necessitate a bi-weekly injection.. you can easily get by injecting 1x per week and still maintain consistant blood levels.

OOOoOO I had no idea about EQ did that!!! I researched a ton and never found that, thanks bro!!!! Saved me some extra time!!! I'm giong to be shootin that shortly (right before bed lol) thanks again

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you should up your duration to 10 weeks instead of 8. That 2 weeks can do a lot for you.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    if ur gon add in eq i would do it at 400mg/week shot twice a week,if u just started today then u should think about addin in dbol for the 1st 4 weeks to jumpstart the cycle. and i would def bump ur length up to 10-12 weeks.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    minimum 10 weeks Bro - 12 weeks is better - at 8 weeks you have just shut down and are seeing big gains - run the gains a little longer by stretching cycle out to 12 weeks - bigger gains basically the same PCT

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    minimum 10 weeks Bro - 12 weeks is better - at 8 weeks you have just shut down and are seeing big gains - run the gains a little longer by stretching cycle out to 12 weeks - bigger gains basically the same PCT

I agree. And if you run EQ run it at 400mg/wk. Shoot twice a week. IMO at least 12 weeks.

EVERYONE!!!! I'm throwing in DBOL for the 1st 4 weeks, no more EQ. I changed my mind and am starting dbol tomarow morning!!!!

Thread Information