Thread: Testosterone

FamLay is offline Banned

Testosterone

what's the difference between: test e, test cypionate , and test prop-and how do each work, if not the same

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you've been asking like 500 questions a day bro. We're here to help, but most of your questions can be answered by using the search button. They are all test, but they have different esters. The ester makes the tests have longer half lives. (ie reducing the number of times to inject) Stick w/ a long ester like Test E or C for your first few cycles, that is unless you feel the need to inject more than twice a week.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Ester weight, which decides the frequency of injections required, Test E and C both are 2x a week while Prop is shot every day or every other day at most

FamLay is offline Banned
    i use the search button all the time and i couldnt find anything on this. I have a lot of questions my fault i thought this is what this site was all about, i need more knowledge i don't wanna f*ck anything up. Thanks

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    check the steroid profiles on the main page bro, it tells everything about the different kinds of steroids .

FamLay is offline Banned
    alright my fault

Geeezer is offline Senior Member

imann is offline Member
    Propionate : Chemical Structure C3H6O2.

Also referred to as Carboxyethane; hydroacrylic acid; Methylacetic acid; Ethylformic acid; Ethanecarboxylic acid; metacetonic acid; pseudoacetic acid; Propionic Acid. Propionate esters will slow the release of a steroid for several days. To keep blood levels from fluctuating greatly, propionate compounds are usually injected two to three times weekly. Testosterone propionate and methandriol dipropionate (two separate propionate esters attached to the parent steroid methandriol) are popular items.

Enanthate : Chemical Structure C7H14O2.

Also referred to as heptanoic acid; enanthic acid; enanthylic acid; heptylic acid; heptoic acid; Oenanthylic acid; Oenanthic acid. Enanthate is one of the most prominent esters used in steroid manufacture (most commonly seen with testosterone but is also used in other compounds like Primobolan Depot). Enanthate will release a steady (yet fluctuating as all esters are) level of hormone for approximately 10-14 days. Although in medicine enanthate compounds are often injected on a bi-weekly or monthly basis, athletes will inject at least weekly to help maintain a uniform blood level.

Cypionate : Chemical Structure C8H14O2.

Also referred to as Cyclopentylpropionic acid, cyclopentylpropionate. Cypionate is a very popular ester here in the U.S., although it is scarcely found outside this region. Its release duration is almost identical to enanthate (10-14 days), and the two are likewise thought to be interchangeable in U.S. medicine. Althletes commonly hold the belief than cypionate is more powerful than enanthate, although realistically there is little difference between the two. The enanthate ester is in fact slightly smaller than cypionate, and it therefore releases a small (perhaps a few milligrams) amount of steroid more in comparison.

Man, this cut and paste job was a freebie, all the ?'s you ask can be answered in no time at all by doing a simple search....this literally took me 10 seconds.....hopefully you can draw conclusions from the information that I have provided for you.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    LOL you think the nubie will ee that it is that easy to learn in this great Forum?
    Hope so

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FamLay
    i use the search button all the time and i couldnt find anything on this. I have a lot of questions my fault i thought this is what this site was all about, i need more knowledge i don't wanna f*ck anything up. Thanks
    Don't worry about it bro...That is what this board is about...asking questions...Always ask the question if your not sure...You do need to do some of your own research...but you can always ask the question...better save then sorry...

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Ester weight, which decides the frequency of injections required, Test E and C both are 2x a week while Prop is shot every day or every other day at most

This is a good short discription....remember everyone is new at some point...good luck bro..

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FamLay
    what's the difference between: test e, test cypionate, and test prop-and how do each work, if not the same
    Most simple terms possible:

Testosterone in pill form or suspended in water for example, your body processes what it can, and dumps the rest out in urine... in this form no matter how much you inject, its all removed from your body in less then 24 hours.

Testosterone Prop - is an oil that bonds to the testosterone. Testosterone is released as the oil slowly breaks down to become water soluable, as we know oil and water doesnt readily mix, so by doing it this way, we add a time release element to the testosterone by bonding it to oil. IN prop they use a special type of oil that takes approximately 3.5 days to break down completely.

Testosterone E or Cyp - two different oils that basically are almost identical, one is sesame seed oil (Cyp) and other is cotton seed oil (enanthate ). The cotton seed version (enanthate) is significantly less likely to cause alergic reaction then sesame seed (cyp) and thats the only significant reason to choose one or the other. Cyp tends to be used more in the United States for FDA drugs, enanthate tends to be used more in Europe and elsewhere although both are available by prescription in both regions.
    Test E or Cyp is an oil that takes longer to break down, it takes approximately 16 to 18 days to break down the oil completely, so it has a longer time release property then testosterone prop.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-23-2004 at 11:39 AM.

imann is offline Member
    Ntpadude, check the chemical profiles I cut and pasted above.....your half life of the long esters is to long.....more like 10-14 days.....and i don't know where to start with some of the other stuff......................
    Last edited by imann; 11-24-2004 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude

Testosterone in pill form or suspended in water for example, your body processes what it can, and dumps the rest out in urine... in this form no matter how much you inject, its all removed from your body in less then 24 hours.

Testosterone Prop - is an oil that bonds to the testosterone. Testosterone is released as the oil slowly breaks down to become water soluable, as we know oil and water doesnt readily mix, so by doing it this way, we add a time release element to the testosterone by bonding it to oil. IN prop they use a special type of oil that takes approximately 3.5 days to break down completely.

Testosterone E or Cyp - two different oils that basically are almost identical, one is sesame seed oil (Cyp) and other is cotton seed oil (enanthate ). The cotton seed version (enanthate) is significantly less likely to cause alergic reaction then sesame seed (cyp) and thats the only significant reason to choose one or the other. Cyp tends to be used more in the United States for FDA drugs, enanthate tends to be used more in Europe and elsewhere although both are available by prescription in both regions.
    Test E or Cyp is an oil that takes longer to break down, it takes approximately 16 to 18 days to break down the oil completely, so it has a longer time release property then testosterone prop.
    Huh?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

LMAO!

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

is this supposed to be a joke?
    seriously i'm not sure if that was meant to be funny or not, but if not, that is the BIGGEST crock of shlt i have ever heard.
    I hope your trying to be funny and dont believe that

imann is offline Member
    I was trying to be nice....but the f**king chem structue is posted 3 or 4 posts above his incorrect post....flame away bros

FamLay is offline Banned
    thanks guys...ive been searching instead of posting lately lol

Thread Information