Thread: IP Winny and EQ

Illium is offline New Member

IP Winny and EQ

Hey bros just a quick question
    Im in my eighth week of IP winny been taking 100mg everyday with fantastic results , im upping it to 150mg ed from tomorrow , and im getting EQ 200mg/ml next week , ill be doing 400mg a week, one jab mon, one jab thursday , my question is since it takes a while for the EQ to kick in should i kickstart it with 600mg a week for the first week or two???

Any feedback from experienced users would be most appreciated
    Thankyou

someone must know???

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    how long are you planning on running the EQ

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    how long are you planning on running the EQ
    finally thanks bro, well i have bout 100 tabs left so im going to run 150mg IP winny ed and that will last 40 days and i was planning running the eq for bout 10 weeks

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    EQ is best run for 12 weeks plus. Its takes so long for it to kick in. Also, you will need some test in there also. do you have pct ready?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    EQ is best run for 12 weeks plus. Its takes so long for it to kick in. Also, you will need some test in there also. do you have pct ready?

something tells me he's just using eq and winny.....

yeh i have proviron and nolva ready but i wasnt going to run test im cutting down atm, and the only real choice is prop but i cbf with jabbin eod, ive seen other ppl use winny and eq with great success, but as i asked before should i up the dosage to 600mg for the first two weeks (the eq is 200mg/ml) and one more question do you think that 150mg of winny ed is overdoing it? thanks bros

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Illium
    and one more question do you think that 150mg of winny ed is overdoing it? thanks bros
    150mg of winny ED is really overdoing it!!! 50mg ed is just fine. 75mg at most. I hope your taking liver protectants. Also you wont see the effects of winny unless your bodyfat is ~ 12% or less.

yeh my bf is in single digits , my diet is very strict, and the winny has done wonders ive been taking 100mg ed , im on liver protectants for sure!!! They are tabs so they arent as effective as the injectibles ive used before so i wanted to bump it up to 150mg ed hence 3 tabs a day, but if you guys feel its too much i wont , i know it is a ****load but if you think that it wont do anything then i wont
    thanks for the reply btw

if you are trying to cut, and you dont think some sort of test wont promote lean vascular gains your wrong. First of all because of the bros on this board i am doing my first cycle with test. Prop to be exact. Im on my 5th week and all the gains i have had, which is upward to about 11-12lbs. have been lean, and i mean very lean. I was just like you in the beginning, wanting to take winny by itself, but in your case winny and eq, and all i was told by the ppl in this forum was that i am basically not doing my research right. so bro i would really consider adding a test in there. In fact, add some test prop and you will be off and running with your cutting because if your diet is in check you will see great lean gains and bodyfat will reduce.

I am starting a Cyp/EQ/Tren cycle, and I hope to get lean gains, and I should if I can control my diet, My bodyfat% is about 13% (about 19%) so I am gonna hold off on the winny untill a few cycles down the road

good luck
    Alex

Light`Weight is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    if you are trying to cut, and you dont think some sort of test wont promote lean vascular gains your wrong. First of all because of the bros on this board i am doing my first cycle with test. Prop to be exact. Im on my 5th week and all the gains i have had, which is upward to about 11-12lbs. have been lean, and i mean very lean. I was just like you in the beginning, wanting to take winny by itself, but in your case winny and eq, and all i was told by the ppl in this forum was that i am basically not doing my research right. so bro i would really consider adding a test in there. In fact, add some test prop and you will be off and running with your cutting because if your diet is in check you will see great lean gains and bodyfat will reduce.
    Plastic i dont think he said it wont promote vascularity but he said he cant be bothered with ed or eod injections. With the EQ 200mg/ml (obviously an UG lab) he would only have to inject twice a week if he plans to runn 400mg. But in response to your question yeh you can bump it up to 600mg for the first two weeks to kick start it and after that drop back down. As far as the winny goes 150mg is a pretty ****ing hefty dosage, but if you are going to do it then no one can stop you but if you feel joint pains drop the dosage to what your on now. Hope this helps

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Illium
    yeh i have proviron and nolva ready but i wasnt going to run test im cutting down atm, and the only real choice is prop but i cbf with jabbin eod, ive seen other ppl use winny and eq with great success, but as i asked before should i up the dosage to 600mg for the first two weeks (the eq is 200mg/ml) and one more question do you think that 150mg of winny ed is overdoing it? thanks bros
    you can cut with enathate also, if your diet is clean and you use anti e's you will not bloat much if any at all. I use enathate to cut all the time and it works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    you can cut with enathate also, if your diet is clean and you use anti e's you will not bloat much if any at all. I use enathate to cut all the time and it works fine.
    But why would you use test e when eq wont bloat you and if he is going to use it for 12 weeks or so then he should be fine **** i mean hell be on 150mg of winny ed too that rip him up like all hell, especially if his bf% is in single digits as he says, correct me if im wrong though

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I really agree with consistency that 150 is way too much winstrol daily, infact that's the most I've ever heard of someone taking daily I am on day 7 of the winstrol portion of my cycle at 50mg ED and am having great results. Are you having joint pain, hairloss, or any other sides?

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    I really agree with consistency that 150 is way too much winstrol daily,?
    I agree with BeerBaron that is a tremedous amount to be taking but Baron he is taking tabs not injectibles which i know in theory is supposed to be the same but its not. However Illium i hope your having a ****load of liver protectants dude as that is a freaky amount a day to be on, let us know how you go with it im quite interested as i mite try it later down the track.

Thread Information