Thread: Taking Clen

seriouslifter is offline Member

Taking Clen

I am doing 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. Off weeks doing ECA. I am in 2nd week of clen and I am up at 120mcg. How do I know when to stop going up? I am just staying at 120mcg. I got shakes like once a while and thats only at the beginning when I take it in the morning. I heard its pointless to go past 140mcg a day. I thought this stuff is strong and get side effects. I am at 120 and its like fine for me. Heart rate a little up and shakes not really. When does this kick in so I will be losing a ton of fat? Week 5,6 for clen?

First of all..it's not the magic fat removal system. If your diet and cardio aren't in check, your results will be minimal. 2nd, If you are not getting the desired results, up your dosage again. I've heard of people taking up to 200mcg per day. You need to have the sides to know that it's working. If the sides are not annoying you enough, then you need to jump it up a little more until they do to the point where it sucks. Then it's working at it's maximum.
    3rd. you can take benedryl at about 50-100mg before bed and this will help clean your receptors and allow the clen to remain effective for longer than 2 weeks at a time. RUle of thumb is no to exceed a 6 week interval od clen usuage with out taking 2 weeks off. I belive that you take it on the 3rd week, everynight and then repeat again after 2 weeks. I hope this helps man.

joevette is offline Banned
    I've gone as high as 250mcg of clen ed, but I have a fairly high tolerance for stimulants. If you're on cycle I'd reccomend adding some T3 using mallets 7/5 split. If not just stick with the clen and ECA like you're planning.

seriouslifter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    I've gone as high as 250mcg of clen ed, but I have a fairly high tolerance for stimulants. If you're on cycle I'd reccomend adding some T3 using mallets 7/5 split. If not just stick with the clen and ECA like you're planning.
    Should I bump it up to 140mcg and keep going up? I dont get any sides at 120 anymore right now, but I am losing weight. My stomach has got smaller.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    The clen /eca protocol you are using has been shown to be the WRONG way of doing it, ketoften or benadryl should be used to up-regulate the beta-2 receptors. Hooker posted info on it.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    Should I bump it up to 140mcg and keep going up? I dont get any sides at 120 anymore right now, but I am losing weight. My stomach has got smaller.
    You can bump it up IMO, but as Lion says, you shouldn't really get the shakes (meaning that your doseage is too high)....
    Just know when to stop, you don't want to be like a cellphone on vibrate..

Also, read this thread: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...light=benadryl
    Last edited by Blown_SC; 11-24-2004 at 09:17 AM.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    If it is working then why up the dosage? You would just be throwing $ away. IMO.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    The clen/eca protocol you are using has been shown to be the WRONG way of doing it, ketoften or benadryl should be used to up-regulate the beta-2 receptors. Hooker posted info on it.
    Actually, If I recall correctly, the basis of the ECA on offs being wrong was because Ephedra also stimulated the same receptors (albeit, as a general receptor stimulant) as clen . So, in effect... your receptors never got any time off with ECA... so why stop clen. When I was doing the 2 on 2 off I was actually usying a synephrine based stimulant and IMO that worked alot better then any ephedra I ever used. Synephrine targets differnet receptors then ephedra does.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    Actually, If I recall correctly, the basis of the ECA on offs being wrong was because Ephedra also stimulated the same receptors (albeit, as a general receptor stimulant) as clen. So, in effect... your receptors never got any time off with ECA... so why stop clen. When I was doing the 2 on 2 off I was actually usying a synephrine based stimulant and IMO that worked alot better then any ephedra I ever used. Synephrine targets differnet receptors then ephedra does.
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Clen and ephedra both stimulate the Beta-2 receptor. If you take Ephedra on your off weeks, your receptors will never recover. Just take Benadryl (50mgs) before bedtime and it'll "unblock" your receptors.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    Actually, If I recall correctly, the basis of the ECA on offs being wrong was because Ephedra also stimulated the same receptors (albeit, as a general receptor stimulant) as clen. So, in effect... your receptors never got any time off with ECA... so why stop clen. When I was doing the 2 on 2 off I was actually usying a synephrine based stimulant and IMO that worked alot better then any ephedra I ever used. Synephrine targets differnet receptors then ephedra does.
    Synephrine is good ****, you ever try nor-ephedrine, synephrine, caffine and yohombine in one dose? Great combo IMO.

Thread Information