Thread: Question

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member

Question

I have done a few cycles in the past. I gained a good amount and after a few weeks after the last shot I start loosing everything I gained. Its frustrating cause I work hard and loose money as well.
    I have used HCG to recover but wasnt enough. I still lost my gains.
    Now I have planned to use my clomid and Nolva. You guys think I can keep all my gains completely? I am also using Aromasin in order not to gain water weight. Aromasin has worked great, it keeps that face swelling really low and I have gained good weight.
    You guys think I can keep all my gains? How often should I eat during PCT and after I am done.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Up your food after your cycle and keep on hitting the gym hard.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Get to the gym and slap some steel bruh.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Why would you pick Aromasin over Nolvadex ? Nolvadex is a anti-oestrogen and is listed as endocrine or hormonal treatment. For Aromasin It is an enzyme called aromatase that is found in the liver and fatty tissue which converts other hormones called androgens into oestrogen. So it too is a anti-oestrogen .The only difference that I can find is Aromasin is given to women who have gone through menopause.

peump is offline Senior Member
    try and find some info on cortizone blockers.
    cortizone is responsible for a big portion of catabolism after a person stops taking steroids . I think the steroids inhibit exsisting cortizone receptors therefore the body
    makes more, then you come off the roids and you have this huge influx of cortizone to deal with. ( look at clenbuterol and ephedrine)

somebody correct me if im wrong!!

Well good point in a way with Aromasin . The thing is that my source here in Guatemala has a lot of contact with Bodybuilders in California. He says that Aromasin is a trend in Cali. He told me it helps, because Testosterone makes you hold plenty of water. Iy you pay attention the mojority of weight you gain is water. So with Aromasin you prevent that. It also gives your muscles a thicker look. Its a bitch to gain weight though, but at least its good quality muscle you are gaining and at the end of the cycle you gained the amount needed instead of all that water that you were holding.
    Also much harder to loose.
    Correct me if I am wrong.

What does the cortizone blockers do at the end of the cycle. I dont understand

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76
    What does the cortizone blockers do at the end of the cycle. I dont understand
    Cortizone is responsible for breaking down amino acids. THe more C-receptors you have the more amino's that are broken down which means the more muscle you lose at the end of the cycle.

So cortizone prevents losing muscle correct?
    Under what name do these cortizone blockers fall into.

Ok so if I wana prevent muscle loss I have to take some cortizone blockers.
    When do I take them and is it pills or what?
    I found a few and they are 5 mgs a tab. How many do I take?
    Somebody give me some Info please
    Thanks in advance

Sta11ion is offline Member
    The reason you are taking Aromasin is because of supply. No problem with that. I just never had people use aromasin thats all. But the same effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76
    Well good point in a way with Aromasin. The thing is that my source here in Guatemala has a lot of contact with Bodybuilders in California. He says that Aromasin is a trend in Cali. He told me it helps, because Testosterone makes you hold plenty of water. Iy you pay attention the mojority of weight you gain is water. So with Aromasin you prevent that. It also gives your muscles a thicker look. Its a bitch to gain weight though, but at least its good quality muscle you are gaining and at the end of the cycle you gained the amount needed instead of all that water that you were holding.
    Also much harder to loose.
    Correct me if I am wrong.

Thread Information