Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JustWait05 is offline Junior Member

Question I Dont Give A ****!!!! Help!!!

I Am 6'0 192 Right Now Im On My 4th Week Of A 12 Week Cycle Of Test E And Deca And I Am Wanting To Get To At Least A Solid 215-225 I Need To Know What The F*** I Need To Do To Get There I Know U All Proly Think Im Nuts Saying This So Early In My Cycle But I Want It So Bad Am I Just To Anxious And Need To Chill Out N Let The Juice Take Its Affect On Me Or What???

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    u sound like a complete idiot. u started a cycle before knowing what to do and what not to do. all that should have been researched before starting. obviously u don't know much and are the type of person who in it just for looks. Y is it that u want it soooo bad????.

How many cycles have you done?

dropteeth is offline Junior Member
    training, diet and rest.. should get you there...

somedude247 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JustWait05
    I Am 6'0 192 Right Now Im On My 4th Week Of A 12 Week Cycle Of Test E And Deca And I Am Wanting To Get To At Least A Solid 215-225 I Need To Know What The F*** I Need To Do To Get There I Know U All Proly Think Im Nuts Saying This So Early In My Cycle But I Want It So Bad Am I Just To Anxious And Need To Chill Out N Let The Juice Take Its Affect On Me Or What???
    The gear should start kicking in soon bro, if not in the next week...your gear might be fake....diet and training are most important..

i guess nobody sees the sillyness and stupidity in the thread.

If you need to know what the f*** to do than you should view your thread when peoplw respond!

Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    If you need to know what the f*** to do than you should view your thread when peoplw respond!

?????? who was that for????? wasn't too clear?

malibu is offline New Member
    ozmax

You said he's just in it for the looks! What other reason is there besides the strength?
    I mean it's not for health, right?

The person who posted this thread.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Hey JustWait.....why don't you just do that until you educate yourself about AS! And whats with the caps on all the words? Learn to type bro.

JustWait05 is offline Junior Member
    No everyone just likes to help people out on here instead of acting like hard asses all the time ur the type of person no one really cares to hear from so next time u can keep ur input to urself...

kaorialfred is offline Member

how old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by malibu
    ozmax

You said he's just in it for the looks! What other reason is there besides the strength?
    I mean it's not for health, right?

some people actually take body building as a serious sport. who are very dedicated about the diet training and health(YES EVEN WHEN ON AS. U CAN BE SAFE. WELL NOT REALLY WHEN U PEOPLE LIKE JUSTWAIT05 WHO START IT WITHOUT ANY EDUCATION OF THE DRUGS). Supplements are maybe 10% of an advantage to our body.. most important i think is diet!!! i've seen posts of fat ****s who want get cut and huge and ask what drug to use to do that.. THOSE PEOPLE ARE CALLED LAZY!!!!. work hard train hard know the game and then start using AS after knowing all the right info!!

How many calories do you eat in a typical day.

No everyone just likes to help people out on here instead of acting like hard asses all the time ur the type of person no one really cares to hear from so next time u can keep ur input to urself...

not a hardass. just know to talk to like a moron to morons. would love to training regiments, cycle histories, diet regiments?? and maybe a pic or too

all the pros on this thread will give you sooo much usefull info that we all need to help us out. but the most important thing they say is to wait and research before you start anything/

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    You guys don't need to flame this person, as tempting as it might be.

JustWait05,

There are many people here that like to help others, but most of us prefer to help those who first take time to help themselves. It doesn't seem like you've done that. You've jumped into a cycle without taking time to realize what needs to be done.

My best advice to you is to end your cycle, take time to research and create a good diet rest and workout plan, stick to that plan for 2 or 3 months (at the absolute least), then start your cycle again. If you're scrambling to find out what to do right during your cycle, you'll waste most of your gear if not all of it.

If you need help on creating a cycle, a diet plan or a workout routine do the following:
    1. Read and reasearch
    2. Write out your own cycle, diet or workout
    3. Post it for critique

If you are unable to demonstrate that you've educated yourself, then your (uneducated) post will receive harsh answers boarding on flames, replete with questions you should have answered on your own. This is exactly what you're experiencing now.

Best of luck.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 12-06-2004 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    You guys don't need to flame this person, as tempting as it might be.

JustWait05,
    There are many people here that like to help others, but most of us prefer to help those who first take time to help themselves. It doesn't seem like you've done that. You've jumped into a cycle without taking time to realize what needs to be done.

My best advice to you is to end your cycle, take time to research and create a good diet rest and workout plan, stick to that plan for 2 or 3 months (at the absolute least), then start your cycle again. If you're scrambling to find out what to do right during your cycle, you'll waste most of your gear if not all of it.

If you need help on creating a cycle, a diet plan or a workout routine do the following:
    1. Read and reasearch
    2. Write out your own cycle, diet or workout
    3. Post it for critique

If you are not able to demonstrate that you've educated yourself, most of the time you'll get harsh answers boarding on flames, replete with questions you should have answered on your own.

Best of luck.
    PERFECT ADVICE!!!!! LIKE i said the pros know it all and will give you everything u need to know. it's up to u if u want to follow.

Well the way your talking your acting like a little kid who has no idea whats he's doing! Do some simple search and you'll find answers to ALL your questions! The only reason i'm acting like a hard ass is because i can't make god dam sense out of what your asking!!

Also, in the future, dont title your threads "I dont give a ****, help."

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    Also, in the future, dont title your threads "I dont give a ****, help."

ALEXANDER42 is offline Junior Member
    Dont mind the haters. Some like to give advice. First of all be patient. How much are you taking per week? Are you taking in enough calories per day. How much have you gained in the last four weeks? We need to know these things to help. After about 5 weeks of using AS you body builds up a tolerance to whatever agents you are using. At this point you may have to increase the dose or add another agent or two. Must eat like a savage. At least 225-250 grams of protein/day and if you are just bulking and not concerned about staying lean you should take in twice that amount in complex carbs(brown rice,potatos,whole wheat bread,etc.). You should gain weight then. Why do you need to gain the weight so quickly? Why the rush?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALEXANDER42
    Dont mind the haters. Some like to give advice. First of all be patient. How much are you taking per week? Are you taking in enough calories per day. How much have you gained in the last four weeks? We need to know these things to help. After about 5 weeks of using AS you body builds up a tolerance to whatever agents you are using. At this point you may have to increase the dose or add another agent or two. Must eat like a savage. At least 225-250 grams of protein/day and if you are just bulking and not concerned about staying lean you should take in twice that amount in complex carbs(brown rice,potatos,whole wheat bread,etc.). You should gain weight then. Why do you need to gain the weight so quickly? Why the rush?
    Alexander42,

You've given good advice. However, the portion of your post highlighted in red (above) is misleading.

JustWait05 has only been on the steroids for 4 weeks. Neither the testosterone enanthate nor the deca will have started to affect him for more than a week (both take 2-3 weeks to start showing effects). It's wrong to suggest that he needs to increase his dose this early.

I do understand how you could make that mistake. There is a study from the University of Maryland regarding homeostasis and increasing dose. The time period to reach homeostais is 1-2 months; however, you have to becareful how you apply that timeframe.

A person should not have to increase his doses only 5 weeks after starting a cycle.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 12-06-2004 at 09:48 AM.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    another guy who capitalizes all his words... wasnt there a newbie who did this yesterday under a different name?

In reference to Bask8Kace's response to my previous posting maybe I was a little off with my timeline. Yes it takes 2-3 weeks for his agents to kick in and homeostasis is roughly 1 month later which translates to a plateau at 6-8 weeks after beginning the cycle. From my own personal experience I have plateaued around this time and have learned that increasing the dose or better yet adding another agent has helped me continue gains. I also noticed that he posted his dose amounts on another thread which is Deca 400/week and Enanthate 500/week. It is my opinion(since I have done the same cycle in the past) that his goal of reaching a 40 pound weight gain is extemely unlikely. I ate very clean and gained about 10 pounds. I know everybody is different but unless this guy is taking in sick amounts of protein and carbs he will not reach his goal with this cycle.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Where do you guy learn this "body builds up a tolerance is AAS" crap. I have never seen it anywhere.

In reference to Bask8Kace's response to my previous posting maybe I was a little off with my timeline. Yes it takes 2-3 weeks for his agents to kick in and homeostasis is roughly 1 month later which translates to a plateau at 6-8 weeks after beginning the cycle. From my own personal experience I have plateaued around this time and have learned that increasing the dose or better yet adding another agent has helped me continue gains. I also noticed that he posted his dose amounts on another thread which is Deca 400/week and Enanthate 500/week. It is my opinion(since I have done the same cycle in the past) that his goal of reaching a 40 pound weight gain is extemely unlikely. I ate very clean and gained about 10 pounds. I know everybody is different but unless this guy is taking in sick amounts of protein and carbs he will not reach his goal with this cycle.
    You need more food not drugs! It also look like you suffer from high SHBG duing your cycle, use letrozole or a high androgen like proviron to lower the SHGB. You need to revamp your training and/or diet because 10 lbs off 500 mg test and 400 mg deca is really poor. What are you stat bro unless your frigging huge already

Your receptor sites build up a tolerance. It is just like an alcoholic or heroin addict that needs to drink more or shoot up larger dosages to keep getting the same high. This is not opinion it is pure fact.

Your receptor sites build up a tolerance. It is just like an alcoholic or heroin addict that needs to drink more or shoot up larger dosages to keep getting the same high. This is not opinion it is pure fact.
    Sorry to bust your bubble son but you are DEAD wrong! AAS UPREGULATE androgen receptor sites, combined with intense weight training 200% increases in AR.
    Shall i refer you to the study?

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    You need more food not drugs! It also look like you suffer from high SHBG duing your cycle, use letrozole or a high androgen like proviron to lower the SHGB. You need to revamp your training and/or diet because 10 lbs off 500 mg test and 400 mg deca is really poor. What are you stat bro unless your frigging huge already
    I'm not that big. Only 5'10" 200lbs about 7-8%bf. Been doing AS for about 4 yrs now. I was 225 at one time after a heavy test cycle but did not like that look or bloated feel. Now I prefer the lean cut look and gear my cycles accordingly.

Sorry to bust your bubble son but you are DEAD wrong! AAS UPREGULATE androgen receptor sites, combined with intense weight training 200% increases in AR.
    Shall i refer you to the study?
    Yeah why not? Show me the study? I'm not opposed to trying to learn new things.

Also...when you build muscle you added new receptor sites on that new muscle! So any muscle gains will be adding receptor sites.

Quote Originally Posted by righton
    Also...when you build muscle you added new receptor sites on that new muscle! So any muscle gains will be adding receptor sites.
    Not exactly true. You are born with a constant number of muscle cells that remain the same throughout life. Working out and using AS only changes the morphology of these cells by pushing fluid into the cells and causing them to grow but not replicate. Have you ever seen those old time professional bodybuilders who were once mountains and now look very average? If you actually made more muscle cells then nobody would shrink. Growth hormone is the only agent that will make new cells...and even this is debated.

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    education education and always education! Its the key to success!

---------Greetings from Mediterranian--------
    ---------Board is family! RESPECT!-----------

Not exactly true. You are born with a constant number of muscle cells that remain the same throughout life. Working out and using AS only changes the morphology of these cells by pushing fluid into the cells and causing them to grow but not replicate. Have you ever seen those old time professional bodybuilders who were once mountains and now look very average? If you actually made more muscle cells then nobody would shrink. Growth hormone is the only agent that will make new cells...and even this is debated.
    WHAT?!! This is nonsense! When we train the muscle cell nucli repairs the muscles, the muscles also produce more nucli per muscle cell it synthesizes protien to build larger muscle cells (hytrophy). You ever hear off something called "muscle memory" if you stop training for a prolonged period the muscle cells reverts back to normal size however the multiple nucli remains so if you were to resume training all the size would retune quickly. You are confused with "hyperplastia" the actual spiltting of the muscle fibers! Don't worry young padawan we'll teach you the ways ot the dark side!

WHAT?!! This is nonsense! When we train the muscle cell nucli repairs the muscles, the muscles also produce more nucli per muscle cell it synthesizes protien to build larger muscle cells (hytrophy). You ever hear off something called "muscle memory" if you stop training for a prolonged period the muscle cells reverts back to normal size however the multiple nucli remains so if you were to resume training all the size would retune quickly. You are confused with "hyperplastia" the actual spiltting of the muscle fibers! Don't worry young padawan we'll teach you the ways ot the dark side!
    So why is my statement wrong? You dont grow new cells. The morphology of the existing cells change. Yes I do know what muscle memory is and you are correct about this which is not what I was trying to dispute. I was just saying that receptor site #'s dont change because the number of muscle cells dont change. I'm still waiting for you to show me the study of how the receptor sites dont build a tolerance to AS.

Androgen receptor in human skeletal muscle and cultured muscle satellite cells: up-regulation by androgen treatment.

Sinha-Hikim I, Taylor WE, Gonzalez-Cadavid NF, Zheng W, Bhasin S.

Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Molecular Medicine, Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science, Los Angeles, California 90059, USA.

Androgens stimulate myogenesis, but we do not know what cell types within human skeletal muscle express the androgen receptor (AR) protein and are the target of androgen action. Because testosterone promotes the commitment of pluripotent, mesenchymal cells into myogenic lineage, we hypothesized that AR would be expressed in mesenchymal precursor cells in the skeletal muscle. AR expression was evaluated by immunohistochemical staining, confocal immunofluorescence, and immunoelectron microscopy in sections of vastus lateralis from healthy men before and after treatment with a supraphysiological dose of testosterone enanthate . Satellite cell cultures from human skeletal muscle were also tested for AR expression. AR protein was expressed predominantly in satellite cells, identified by their location outside sarcolemma and inside basal lamina, and by CD34 and C-met staining. Many myonuclei in muscle fibers also demonstrated AR immunostaining. Additionally, CD34+ stem cells in the interstitium, fibroblasts, and mast cells expressed AR immunoreactivity. AR expression was also observed in vascular endothelial and smooth muscle cells. Immunoelectron microscopy revealed aggregation of immunogold particles in nucleoli of satellite cells and myonuclei; testosterone treatment increased nucleolar AR density. In enriched cultures of human satellite cells, more than 95% of cells stained for CD34 and C-met, confirming their identity as satellite cells, and expressed AR protein. AR mRNA and protein expression in satellite cell cultures was confirmed by RT-PCR, reverse transcription and real-time PCR, sequencing of RT-PCR product, and Western blot analysis. Incubation of satellite cell cultures with supraphysiological testosterone and dihydrotestosterone concentrations (100 nm testosterone and 30 nm dihydrotestosterone) modestly increased AR protein levels. We conclude that AR is expressed in several cell types in human skeletal muscle, including satellite cells, fibroblasts, CD34+ precursor cells, vascular endothelial, smooth muscle cells, and mast cells. Satellite cells are the predominant site of AR expression. These observations support the hypothesis that androgens increase muscle mass in part by acting on several cell types to regulate the differentiation of mesenchymal precursor cells in the skeletal muscle.

That is not the one i original had, that one used oxdrolone at 15mg ED for a few days. Another used nandrolone dacanoate.

Thanks for the article.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information